• ベストアンサー

英文確認

私はあなたに体全体ではなく、バストアップを描いて欲しいです。 それには理由があります。 人物の表情をしっかりと確認したいからです。 I want you to paint bust up, not the whole body. There are reasons for that. I want to check the expression of a person firmly. この英文は正しく海外の方に伝わるでしょうか? 文法等に間違えがありましたら教えて頂けますと幸いです。

noname#251410
noname#251410
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。この英文は正しく海外の方に伝わるでしょうか?  日本の和製英語に詳しい人になら伝わると思います。 2。I want just the upper body in greater detail, not the whole body, because I would like to make the face more recognizable. とも。

関連するQ&A

• 英文確認

The character you drew is sorrowful. I want us to draw the character's expression as usual. あなたが描いてくれたキャラクターは悲しんでいます。 私はキャラクターの表情を普通に描いて欲しいです。 この英文は海外の絵師「イラストレーター」に説明する文章ですが文法は正しいでしょうか? 間違えがありましたら教えて頂けますと幸いです。

• 英文確認

あなたにはナースの服を着た、漫画「ワンピース」のキャラクター「ナミ」を描いて欲しいです。 I want you to paint the character "Nami" of the manga "One Piece" wearing nurse's clothes. この英文は正しく海外の方に伝わるでしょうか? 文法等に間違えがありましたら教えて頂けますと幸いです。

• 英文確認

送りました画像のイラストは包帯で体を拘束しています。 あなたに描いて欲しいイラストは拘束ではなく、体全てに包帯を巻くだけで問題はございません。 Illustration of the image I sent is binding the body with a bandage. The illustrations I want you to draw are not restraints, there is no problem by just wrapping a bandage on all the bodies. この英文は海外の絵師「イラストレーター」に文章で伝えたいですが文法は正しいでしょうか? 間違えがありましたら教えて頂けますと幸いです。

• 英訳につい

イラストのリクエストを海外の絵師様にする時のメッセージの英訳について間違えがないか添削をお願いしたいです。 私はあなたに依頼した〇〇の顔を詳細に見たいです。 だからバストアップで問題はないので、彼女の顔を細かく描いて欲しいです。 I would like to see the face of 〇〇 that I requested from you in detail. So there’s nothing wrong with a bust-up, so I’d like to see a detailed depiction of her perspective. 上記はGoogle翻訳したものです。 当方は英語は苦手です、ご了承願います。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Will I? Um. I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for a meet in person. But there are car rentals for cheep and good. And there's guides. Tours of big city's. And for the little ones every one is really welcoming. Will I? Um. とありますが、これはもしかすると文章を作った人の間違えかもしれないです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 【至急】この文章の英文法は合ってますか?

【至急】この文章の英文法は合ってますか? 文に変な違和感があっても大丈夫です。 文法で間違っているところがあればご指摘お願いします! I want to go Canada. There are two reasons. First,I am interested Canada’s food culture. Canada is famous for salmon and berry. I want to eat many delicious soul meals in Canada. Second,Canada has many world Heritage. I want to see a beautiful nature. For these reasons,I want to go Canada.

• 英文がわかりません。

この英文はどう訳しますか? 英語がわかる方どうか教えて下さい。 There were a lot of pregnancy tests. Are you still going to have children? Are you artificial insemination again? Don't have children anymore! I can't see my two children properly, but I don't understand why you want another one. Even if We have a another child, I won't take care of it at all. Even if One is born, I'll adopt the child. I don't want to have sex with you, and I don't want to cooperate with artificial I haven't had sex for a long time, but I won't have sex again.

• 英訳 もらいたい派

いつもありがとうございます。 長くなり、申し訳ございません。 お手数おかけいたしみますが、英訳の添削をお願いできませんでしょうか。 和文 1.一つ聞いていい?   May I ask you one thing? May I ask you something? 2.お誕生日にプレゼントをもらいたい派?それとも、もらいたくない派? Are you an person want a present for Happy birthday? Or an person don't want? 3.私、お誕生日にプレゼントがほしい人じゃないの。  私のお誕生日を覚えていてくれて、「お誕生日だね、おめでとう」って言ってくれるのが1番のお誕生日プレゼントなの・ あとは、何もいらない。その言葉で1年間がんばれるの。   I'm not an person want a present for Happy birthday. Being said" It's your happy birthday, isn't it? Happy Birthday" is the best present for me. I don't need anything except it. Only the word makes me ganbaru for 1 year. 4.あなたは何かほしいものがある? Is there anything you want? 5.そういえば、お誕生日は4月だっけ?   お誕生日おめでとうって、お祝いの言葉を言いたいから。  Well, Your birthday is April? Because I want to say words of congratulation "Happy Birthday" ※遠距離恋愛の彼を想定しています。

• 英文を訳して下さい

英文を訳して下さい。 Lovely piece. Didn't realize there was a whole other Fred Kaplan. The cellular story dovetails nicely with the iPad story. Awful lot of WiFi-only iPads out there. Can I lobby you to get Railgun set up for Heroku? Search for "we'd love to work with Heroku" on よろしくお願いします。