• 締切済み

英訳につい

イラストのリクエストを海外の絵師様にする時のメッセージの英訳について間違えがないか添削をお願いしたいです。 私はあなたに依頼した〇〇の顔を詳細に見たいです。 だからバストアップで問題はないので、彼女の顔を細かく描いて欲しいです。 I would like to see the face of 〇〇 that I requested from you in detail. So there’s nothing wrong with a bust-up, so I’d like to see a detailed depiction of her perspective. 上記はGoogle翻訳したものです。 当方は英語は苦手です、ご了承願います。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9722/12094)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >私はあなたに依頼した〇〇の顔を詳細に見たいです。 だからバストアップで問題はないので、彼女の顔を細かく描いて欲しいです。 >I would like to see the face of 〇〇 that I requested from you in detail. So there’s nothing wrong with a bust-up, so I’d like to see a detailed depiction of her perspective. ⇒お書きの英文には、次のような問題点があるように思われます。 ①第2文のSo ~, so ~という反復が気になります。Therefore ~, but ~のように言い換えることができます。 ②「~で問題はない」は、「しぶしぶ承知」といった印象を与えますので、はっきり「~でOKです」と言うほうがいいかも知れません。 ③ bust-upは「けんか別れ」という意味を表わすことがありますので、(portrait) bust「胸像」と言い換えましょうか。 ④so I’d like to see a detailed depiction of her perspectiveには、「彼女の顔を細かく描いて欲しい」という意味合いがうまく表されていないと思いますので、ここも工夫が必要でしょう。文字通り、I would like you to draw her face in detailとするほうがいくらかましな言い方になると思います。 ということで、上記①~④を勘案して、次のような英文になさることをお勧めします。 (和文も添えておきます。) In the illustration I have requested from you, I want to see 〇〇's face in detail. Therefore, a (portrait) bust is OK, but I would especially like you to draw her face in detail / but I would like you to draw her face in particular in detail. (あなたに依頼したイラストでは、〇〇の顔を詳細に見たいのです。ですから、胸像でもOKですが、特に彼女の顔を細かく描いていただきたいのです。)

mask1944
質問者

補足

ご丁寧に誠にありがとうございます。 とても参考になり、助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

Lillian would like to figure out how to get implants maybe in Japan so she can eat. I can organize having dentures made here but she would like four implants on the bottom and four implants on the top, where you mount dentures and they act like natural teeth. They are expensive but less expensive then a whole mouth of implants. Its horrible that she cannot eat! If she were to go to Japan to visit do you have a place for her to go?

• 簡単だと思いますが英訳お願いします

母は、私が外出すると必ず「誰とどこで何するの?」と、「何時に帰ってくるの」「誰かとちゃんと一緒にかえってくるの?」と聞いてきて、ひどいときには遊んでる最中に電話をかけてきたりメールで「今どこ?」など、聞いてきます。私は母のそういうところが大嫌いです。私のことを大切に思ってくれるのは本当に嬉しいけど、もうこんな年齢なので少し自由になりたいです。 ↑を英語でどうやっていうのですか? 英語が全く出来ないのですがとりあえずかんがえてみました。(抜けてるところがたくさんありますが) my mother always says to me ”who are you going to go out with?”” what are you going to do for?” ”when are you come back to home?””are you going to go home with someone?" ,when I go out . I'm during going out, she calls me or e-mail me "where are you?". I dont really like those things. i'm glad her thet she care of me.but i am (?),so i would like to be free. どなたか英語が出来る方お願いします。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その25)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 おっ!今日はバレンタインじゃん。まいったなぁ、また10トントラックたのまなきゃなんないな。 Oh! It's a Valentine's Day,isn't it. Oh my God!! I have to lent a 10tons truck. again. 2 かんべんしてよぉ、しかしオレぐらいのスターになると大変だよな。  Forgive me Lord!!However, It's tough being a Big star like me!! 3 10トンもチョコ食べれんだろや・・・・・なんちゃってな。  Even Big star like me can't eat 10tons chocolates!! I wish I could say so. 4 あんまり貧乏だから、この前斎藤にオレのアドレスとか全部削除すれ!!って  メールしたら、どうしたのよ?って返信が来た。  I am so poor,so I mailed to Saito few weeks ago that Delete my address and so on anyway!! he mailed to me "Something wrong with you? 5 だから、オレも嫁さんもずっと体調悪いし、なんの希望もないからオレに関わるなって返信した。  So I mailed to Saito that my wife and I have been bad health, and have no hope, so never ever contact with me. 英訳よろしくお願いします。

• 正しい英訳を教えて下さい。

I often have to listen to presentations during the course of my working week, and it never fails to amaze me that, despite the vast number of books, websites and training courses available, that so many people get the basics so completely wrong. It’s not that I expect everyone to wow me with the confidence of, say, Bill Clinton or Tony Blair, but there are some basics that everyone should know before addressing an audience of whatever size. 全体としては何となく意味が分かるのですが、 特に下記の2つのパートが上手く訳せません。どの様に訳せるのか教えて下さい。 1)and it never fails to amaze me that, despite the vast number of books, websites and training courses available, that so many people get the basics so completely wrong. 2)It’s not that I expect everyone to wow me with the confidence of, say, Bill Clinton or Tony Blair,

• 英訳お願いします

【その一】 ウタダは若い時から有名になったからプライベートの時間はほとんどありませんでした だから彼女は一般人になりたいからしばらく活動を停止しますといいました それを発表したのは去年 です 私はそれを聞いた時とてもショックを受けました 彼女がいつ戻ってくるかは誰も知りません 【その二】 私もマンガを読みます。私は日本で有名なマンガはほとんど読みました それと私は音楽を聴いたりドラマをみたりするのが好きです 私はこれから写真を趣味にしたいと考えています 一応自分で考えてみたんですが Utada was famous since she was younger, so she did not have almost private time So he said i want to be ordinary person,therefore i stop working some time. It happened last year.. I was very shocked when it heard When she come back,,,nobody knows. i read manga,too! i read ever most of the famous Japanese manga. and,i like to listen to music, watch drama, i am planting to take picture. i want to be it my hobby 大まかには相手には伝わりますか? また 大体何点くらいですか? お手数ですがお願いしますm(__)m .

• 訳してください!

Well my mum was from a famiily of 8 children so I have like so many aunts, uncles and cousins xD I barely see some of them but i'm quite close to a few! And i'm half irish

• 英訳してください!

何歳になってもかっこいいあなたと付き合いたいな! って英語で言う場合、何と言ったらいいでしょうか?? I'd like to see U ~で始めたらいいのでしょうか??

• 英訳(´・ω・`)

ある外国の方からメールをいただきましたが、読めません、英訳してください(´;ω;`) hi,my name is aditya surya,i am male,single& my activity is as a talent builder of rock guitarist,i like havin' coffee so much,i allow my self cup~cup of black vietnam coffee every day,ha,ha...really i wanna send my message through my mobile phone but you mind,but it's ok&anyway...hmm...really i wanna go to japan but i am really confused to where i have got to go...hmm & i wanna be able to speak japanesse..would you like to teach me??hmmm..just kidding,,,ok thants a lot..i hope you're willing to reply this one..bye see you

• 英訳について

以下、イラストを海外の絵師様にコミッションで頼む時にお伝えしたい内容です。 Google翻訳ですが、正しく通じるか確認をお願いします。 (日本訳) 私は彼女の両肩を見たいです。 だから長い前髪が肩にかからないように、前髪を肩の後ろにすることは可能ですか? (英訳) I want to see her shoulders. So is it possible to have her bangs behind her shoulders so that her long bangs don't fall over her shoulders?

• 至急英訳お願いします

この英文の英訳を教えてください! Kyary voice sounds really different from when she's talking and when she's singing? So I believe she forces her voice to sound like a little kid to be more 'attractive' and 'cute', maybe? よろしくお願いします。