• ベストアンサー

意味を教えてください。

I'm going to need you to bring me a fire extinguisher. bring me a fire extinguisher.とどんな違いがあるのでしょうか。訳し方を教えてください。

• ippey
  • お礼率88% (266/302)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

"Bring me a fire extinguisher." 「消火器を持ってきて。」 命令調で、緊迫感があります。例えば火を消すためにすぐにでも使いたいとき。 "I'm going to need you to bring me a fire extinguisher." 「消火器を持ってくるよう、君に頼まなくてはならない。」 説明的で、切迫感に欠けます。例えば防災訓練における実践練習のために、消火器が必要な場合など。

ippey
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。またよろしくお願いいたします。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

緊急であれば「Fire!」と叫びます。ですのでこの文は火災発生時のような緊急場面ではありません。 「消火器を一つ持ってきていただく必要が出てきます。」  何かの予定(例えば防火訓練)で消火器が必要で、消火器を me に届ける担当を you に任せようとしているのです。

ippey
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。またよろしくお願いします。

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

I'm going to need you to bring me a fire extinguisher. 君に消火器を持ってきてもらう必要が出てくるだろう。 これから自分がやろうとしていることが消火器を必要とするような危険なことだと言う意味でしょう。 bring me a fire extinguisher. は(たった今)消火器を持ってきてくれ!

ippey
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。またよろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• この意味を教えて下さい。

I need you to help me make a payment to a soldier in the US to come and replace me here in the base? If you can help, I will send you payment details.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 意味のちがい

I'm going to go to Okinawa.とI'm going to Okinawa.のちがいを教えてください

• bringとtakeについて

ふと疑問に思ったので質問させてください。 bringには「(ある場所へ)持ってくる、連れてくる」、 takeには「(ある場所から他へ)持っていく、連れて行く」 という意味があるというのは知っていますが、 例えば今は朝で家に居て、今日傘を持って行こうとしているときは、 I'm going to bring un umbrella with me. I'm going to take un umbrella with me のどちらが適切なんでしょうか? それともどちらでもいいのでしょうか。 それと、もし昼間どこか家の外で、私は傘を持ってきたぞ、 と言いたいときは、 I've brought un umbrella with me. でいいんですよね?

• 「will」と「be going to」って同じ意味じゃないの?

「will」と「be going to」は同じ意味だと習った記憶があるのですが、大学の英語の授業で以下の問題がでました。 ()内から適切なものを選びなさい。 1:I bought some warm boots because (I'll go/I'm going) skiing. 2:"Tony's back from vacation." "He is? (I'll give/I'm going to give) him a call. 3:Congratulatuons! I here (you'll get married/you're going to get married). 1の答えはI'm going 2の答えはI'll give 3の答えはyou're going to get married でした。 何故こうなるのかよく意味がわかりません。 教えてください。教授に聞き忘れてしまい、明後日がテストなので結構ヤバイ状態です。

• 至急、英訳をお願いします。

Do you have time to be with me when I'm there? Where do you want to bring me to?

• be going toについて

Me? But I'm not sure I can make it well・・・ You can.I believe in you. A customer was going to eat my Hamburg steak! 上記の英文でbe going toが過去形で was going to になったときどう訳せばいいのか?予定の過去形? いまいちピンときません。 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• I've got my cellphone.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:I'm going to the convenience store. B:Aren't you going to need your wallet? It's there on the table. A:No. I've got my cellphone. It has e-money in it. B:My, times certainly are changing, aren't they. 質問:フィーリングの違いを教えて下さい。 (1)Aren't you going to need your wallet? とDon't you need your wallet? (2)It's there on the table.とIt's on the table. (3) I've got my cellphone.とI have my cellphone.  今の私は、いつもは後者を使っていると思われます。間違いのご指摘をお願いいたします。 以上

• どのような意味でしょうか

Arriving from a work trip, I texted my fiance that I had landed safely and would be home soon. He responded with, "I love you. I'll bring home pizza for dinner." Thirty minutes later: "Actually, I can't be in a relationship anymore. I need to experience living on my own for a while. We aren't getting back together." He then blocked my number and signed our shared home over to me in full. signed our shared home over to me in fullとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 彼女の書いたメールの意味。

これはこの前彼女とナイトクラブに行ったときについての メールのないようです。 I wanted you to come out to have fun too,but you seemed like you wanted to be close to me and I feel uncomfortable like that. I have other friends who I like to see,not just you. I thihk you can have a good time meeting new peopel and dancing you don't need ME to be there!baka. これは自分が彼女に近づいたことは不快だったのでしょうか?ちょっと確認したくって・・・。