• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

My favorite scene recreated using figurines.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

フィギュアを使って再現した私のお気に入りのシーン。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

My favorite bass player Duff McKagan’s summer song!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

A summer song that Duff McKagan, my favorite bass player, sings.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You are and always will be my favorite frontman, and singer of all time. U2!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland spoke candidly about his firing from Stone Temple Pilots in a recent interview on the Kramp Cast. Weiland discussed founding STP with original guitarist Corey Hickok and the band later embarrassing him during a 1996 press conference for using drugs, despite other members of STP also using at the same time. Weiland kicked off the interview by saying, “My dogs are crazy, trying to knock over my coffee and knock over a glass of wine from last night.”

• 英訳をお願い致します

「最近お気に入りのお菓子」 My recent favorite sweets. で良いでしょうか??

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

What's your favorite lyric from a song that isn't very well known?

• 翻訳をお願い致します

I know where my tour of the compound will take me, and after what I've just seen,I'm eager to make things cannot be avoided... この文章の翻訳が出来る方、お願いいたします。

• 翻訳宜しくお願い致します(>_<)

イギリスの男友達とのメールなのですが翻訳宜しくお願い致します(>_<) No problem, If you want to watch Skins you can watch them all on 4OD http://www.channel4.com/programmes/skins/episode-guide I:m not sure if you can access the site in Japan since Channel 4 is a British TV Channel, But you might be able to! Thank you for the recommendations i have heard of Liar game! i will check all of them out! And Hana Yori Dango is really good! :) My favorite Movie is 'Saving Private Ryan' Ats a film based on World War 2, and is very sad, the actors are amazing! It shows how English soldiers had to survive when infiltrating France and Germany. What about you, what's your favorite film?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Getting lost in Portland's bookshops in search of artwork inspiration for the new record. What are some of your favorite album covers?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

What's on my mind? My new cable access tv show!!