• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

What's your favorite lyric from a song that isn't very well known?

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12101)
回答No.1

>What's your favorite lyric from a song that isn't very well known? ⇒あまりよく知られていない歌で、あなたのお気に入りの歌詞は何ですか?

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

A summer song that Duff McKagan, my favorite bass player, sings.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Top Supporter Rewards: 350 + Notes - Signed CD of the concert. The entire show will be professionally recorded by the fine folks at Dog House studios. Allow a few weeks for mixing, mastering, CD duplication, and for us to create the artwork by hand so that each piece is unique. 1,000 + Notes - Signed CD and lyric sheet of your favorite TLI song. Delila will personally hand-write the lyrics and the band will sign. 2,000 + Notes - Signed CD, signed hand-written lyric sheet, signed 11x17 poster of a pic taken by photographer Linda Wake-Garza exclusively for this event, and a signed set list from the concert or from one of our upcoming August/Sept. tour dates.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Working on a new Xmas song. It's the record that just won't quit!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Show Description: Join us for a very special live performance and be the first to hear songs from the upcoming album as well as some of your U2 favorites. We'll be offering exclusive prizes, including a full recording of the concert. ※『U2』はロックバンドの名前です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song's lyrics center around a girl who lives a crazy life involving sex, drugs and alcohol. The song opens with bass riffs from Duff McKagan and then the guitar enters, playing major chords. The song has a string chorus and a guitar solo by Slash. The song's structure and sound is very similar to the opening track on Contraband, "Sucker Train Blues". ※ 『Duff McKagan』と『Slash』は人物名、『Contraband』はアルバムのタイトル、『Sucker Train Blues』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Tommy stated that "'NO BLACK' is a song about people allowing all their innocence and purity to be lost from their lives." ※Tommyは人名であり、NO BLACKは曲のタイトルです。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Apple tags tracks with a very limited amount of metadata in order to identify songs, but more cohesive and complete third-party music credit databases exist...with a simple link, listeners could have user-facing song credits accessible within the Apple Music app. Apple, we CARE about the people who create our music. Please add song credits to your platform!

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

I do love T Swift but yeah this new song has a very obviously borrow from “next to me” by Emeli Sande. Same part, same key. Why not just borrow the exact melody and give her publishing? At least then its a formal nod in her direction followed up by royalties.

• 翻訳お願いします

Just, let's not be so intense. It's too much talking about serious stuff... and we haven't known each other for that long or that well

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

While the song is generic structure wise, it does rock, and it makes me excited about STP's upcoming 7th album. While this obviously isn't the same STP any more and is more of a supergroup now, I'm trying not to let any names or bias cloud my judgment when listening to the music. I do the same thing when I listen to new Alice In Chains stuff, despite it being a very different band I judge it based on the music.