What is the subject of 'are putting into their bodies' in the given question? Please explain the meaning as well.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The subject of 'are putting into their bodies' in the given question is 'they' referring to the daughters.
  • 'Are putting into their bodies' means the things that the daughters are consuming or eating.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I am upset with my sister for the way she is parenting her kids. She makes her daughters, ages 8 and 6, get on a scale every day. She says weighing them is good because it makes them more aware of their weight and what they eat and are putting into their bodies. are putting into their bodiesの主語は何でしょうか?意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

She says weighing them is good because it makes them more aware of their weight and what they eat and [what they] are putting into their bodies. 主語は "they" (8才と6才になる娘のこと)です。 「彼女らが(何を)身体の中に取り込んでいるか」

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。are putting into their bodiesの主語は何でしょうか?  they です。 2。意味も教えてください。  (彼ら(=彼女の娘たち)の体重を毎日計るのは自分の体重に気をつけるようになり、彼らが何を)体内に摂取している(かということにもっと気を使うようになるから、良い、と彼女は、言う)

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳にどうしても困ってます><宜しくお願いします>

和訳にどうしても困ってます><宜しくお願いします>< Besides, if one wished to decide by comparing bodies which is the more excellent of the two sexes, women could claim victory without even taking account of the internal structure of their bodies and of the fact thet the most interesting thing in the world takes place within them: namely, the conception of human beings, the most noble and admirable of all creatures. Who could stop them from saying that their external appearance makes them the winners, that grace and beauty are natural and characteristic of them, and that all this gives rise to effects which are as visible as they are common; and that if what they can accomplish as a result of what is in their heads makes them at least equal to men, their external appearance hardly ever fails to make them the victors?

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

Juliet is certified public accountant (CPA) and a computer software consultant. She owns her own accounting and consulting practice in Bakersfield, California. She specializes, like all companies in the United States, are governed by strict financial reporting and tax laws. However, they are often too small to need a fulltime accountant or bookkeeper. Juliet helps them with their accounting, and makes sure they pay their taxes on time.

• よろしくお願いします

My wife's niece, a high school senior, is a beautiful girl with an excellent, well-proportioned figure. Like many girls her age, she's narcissistic and obsessed with her looks, and constantly posting pictures of herself on social media. She's off to college in a few months, and in order to ensure she's attractive to boys, wants to get a boob job. She works in a clothing store and has saved toward the cost. Her mother and aunt are supportive and willing to help her pay for it. Their logic is, they both had boob jobs. However, they had theirs done well into their 40s, after their children were born and as clear-thinking adults. I feel being supportive of an 18-year-old making such a major decision for what I think is the wrong reason is irresponsible parenting. I feel being supportive of an 18-year-old making such a major decision for what I think is the wrong reason is irresponsible parenting.のwhat I think is the wrong reason is irresponsible parenting.はisは2回出てきて文法的によくわからないので解説と和訳をよろしくお願いします

• put them up to it

My mother complains constantly that her teenage grandchildren do not call or text her; however, she does not call or text them either, claiming, "I just don't want to bug anybody." On the rare occasion that she does reach out, usually via text, she is never satisfied with their response. I encourage my children to text her, but she accuses me of putting them up to it. putting them up to itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• sale bin

My daughter has zero style sense. She tints her hair every color under the sun and dresses straight from the sale bin at the thrift store. She mismatches any and everything she puts on, and she's doing it to her children, too. Their clothes are dingy and outdated. I have bought them stylish clothing. She returns them and gets the ugliest clothes. She also gives the kids hideous haircuts. If I take them to a stylist, she will buzz the entire cut into a Mohawk. sale binとbuzzはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳にしてください!

日本語訳にしてください! Many governments now have or are considering laws to stop factories and towns from putting polluted water into streams. Factories are being required to treat their water before returning it to a public source. That is, if they put chemicals and other unwanted materials into water, they should be made to take them out again, so that the water can be by others. です、宜しくお願いします(;_;)

• confirmed atheists

Recently, my partner’s lifelong best friend and his wife were killed in a car accident, leaving us with custody of both of their children. They are two wonderful girls ages 4 and 2 and we love them dearly and are happy to have them. Both of them are comfortable with us since we spent a great deal of time together before their parents passed away, but we did not have any children of our own and we are taking a crash course in parenting. At this moment, I have two main concerns. One of them is that we are not sure how to help them understand what has happened. My partner and I are confirmed atheists, and although our friends were not seriously religious, they did have some spiritual beliefs and we are not sure whether they would want us to teach their daughters that they’ve gone to heaven or follow our own instincts to say that even though mom and dad loved them more than anything, they’re simply not coming back. confirmed atheistsとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

suggestible=被暗示性、という心理学用語ですm(_ _)m We are suggestible,ready to take ideas from others and make them our own. Suggestbility descnbes why people believe something that never happened. They become convinced because they are told about an event. They see it in movies,and they hear about it. So they combine theae thoughts into false memories―――but not real ones. Psychologists believe that many childhood memories are created by parents for their children. They tell the child that something happened: "Remember when we went to the seaehore?' And the child collects beach and vacation ideas into a memory. Propaganda is delibetately telling people ideas that you went them to believe. Advertising is another form of suggesting to people,and people of all ages tend to believe advertising. All of us are suggestible; children are particularly so.

• makes himself scarce

Susie is almost 12 and seems to be testing the limits in ways I would never have tolerated. She sasses her mother and dominates the conversation at the dinner table. When told to clear away her dirty dishes, she instead goes to the cupboard for a snack. Her discarded clothes are in every room of the house. When told to get ready for school, she turns on the TV. The bathroom floor is cluttered with whatever she tossed there. She even "forgets" to flush the toilet! My daughter, with incredible patience, sees this behavior as typical for her age. I see Susie as a brat testing her power. Her father says little and makes himself scarce. makes himself scarceとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• hangs over

She is overweight, and her skin sags everywhere. You can see her backside, and her pants are very low in the front, so her stomach hangs over. her stomach hangs overはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします