• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:文法的解説をよろしくお願いします)

How to Deal with a Friend with Rectal Cancer

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to support and care for a friend with rectal cancer
  • Understand the challenges of chemotherapy and its effect on cognitive function
  • Stay connected and provide emotional support during this difficult time

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。あ、「文法的解説」でしたね。  with the treatments という副詞句が前に出たので、comes(V)と the “chemo brain” issue(S)が倒置されている例です。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 with the treatments comes the “chemo brain” issue.はあまり見かけない形なのですが、文法的解説をよろしくお願いします Xと一緒にYが来る > XといえばYがついてくる  でこの場合 X=with the treatments 、 Y=the “chemo brain” issue ですから、「悲しいことに、キモ療法といえば、 “chemo brain” の問題はつきものだ」でしょう。 2 “chemo brain” の問題は、集中力の欠如、近き過去の記憶喪失、失語症などの副作用を指します。  https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/cancer-treatments-can-cause-debilitating-chemo-brain-scientists-dont-know-why/2018/06/15/e735e2f4-6f2f-11e8-bd50-b80389a4e569_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cd42ee8947f4  http://sharejp.org/%e6%95%b0%e3%81%8b%e6%9c%88%e7%b6%9a%e3%81%8f%e4%b9%b3%e3%81%8c%e3%82%93%e7%b5%8c%e9%a8%93%e8%80%85%e3%81%ae%e3%80%8c%e3%82%ad%e3%83%a2%e3%83%96%e3%83%ac%e3%83%bc%e3%83%b3%e3%80%8d/

corta
質問者

お礼

お世話になります。ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

My ex-wife and I are fighting because she went back to school shopping with our 12 year-old daughter and bought her booty shorts. went back to school shoppingの文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• 文法的解説をお願いします

In November, my co-worker “Sara” experienced the horrible tragedy of her youngest child’s suicide. “Jeff” was a nice kid, straight-A student, popular at his high school, and the last person you’d ever expect to harm himself. Sara is obviously devastated, and since she’s been back to work, comments frequently that if she only knew why (he didn’t leave a note) that she might be able to have some closure. comments frequently that if she only knew why (he didn’t leave a note) that she might be able to have some closure. that she might beのthatは何でしょうか?そのthatがない方がif構文になるような気がするのですが。。よろしくお願いします

• 文法解説と訳をお願いします

The man she was living with she considered a stranger she had to drive to the doctor and keep a constant eye on, but with whom a good conversation was no longer possible. どのように訳しますか?私の考えではThe manを修飾している形容詞節で、名詞句と考えているのですが、よく分かりません。

• in which to

Chinese treatments have a long time in which to work Chinese treatments have a long time to work としてはいけないのでしょうか?

• 文法的に正しいでしょうか

Every year my family goes to the beach for a week, and every year my nephews refuses to go into the ocean. He is content with playing in the sand and swimming in the pool. My brother and SIL spend the week arguing with, dragging the boy to the water, and threatening to end the trip early. arguing withの withはなぜ必要なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文法解説していただけないでしょうか??

いつも拝見させていただいております♪ 質問なのですが、下記の文章で、一つ一つの単語の意味がわかるのですが、文法がいまいちわかりにくく、わかりやすく文法を解説していただけないでしょうか?? よろしくお願いします。 He has a chance to be with people he might not otherwise see , and maybe even to get to known them a little.

• 文法的にわかりません

Dear Prudence, I was pretty badly bullied in high school for my appearance and being two years younger than everyone else. In college I started lifting weights, “blossomed” into my looks and life got much better. But the emotional scars remained. Earlier this year I started a new job and discovered the administrative assistant for my group was one of my bullies from high school. I know she recognized me because she made a joke about how much I’d changed and said we had to “catch up sometime.” I was cold but polite for the sake of our professional relationship, but she must have mistaken it for forgiveness, because last week at a work happy hour, she apologized again that “everyone” was so rough on me in high school—then she hit on me. I was so infuriated that I ended up being very cruel and mocked her until she left in tears. It turns out revenge doesn’t feel so good after all, and I’ve been avoiding her entirely. I’m afraid my boss is going to start asking why I’m wasting time on things the admin should be doing. Still I don’t feel like apologizing to her, because what kind of jerk hits on someone they used to treat like dirt? Should I tell my boss what happened? I know he values me highly, so he might be willing to let me work with his administrative assistant, but I’m afraid that might come off as childish. —Did I Bully My Bully? I don’t want to rub your face in what might have been, but you could absolutely have brought this issue up with your boss before the incident occurred. Had you told him it would be difficult for you to work with your former high school bully, he might have been able to set you up with his own administrative assistant before things got to the breaking point. Had you told him it would be difficult for you to work with your former high school bully, he might have been able to set you up with his own administrative assistant before things got to the breaking point.のカンマのあとはtold himを受けてthatが省略されているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

下記の英文のbecause 以下をどう訳せばよ良いかわかりません。解説お願いします。 You know, be aspirational in every regard when it comes to racial equality because only when we are a house united will we as a nation be strong,'” she said. --補足-- 前の文 Civil rights activist Barbara Arnwine says King's speech gave hope to so many. “He was saying to the nation, 'Reach high. You know, be aspirational in every regard when it comes to racial equality because only when we are a house united will we as a nation be strong,'” she said. VOA:http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Civil-Rights-Leader-Martin-Luther-King-Honored-with-Memorial-128376533.html

• 和訳と解説をお願いします

They have an associated increase in the size of the visual part of the brain,which previous studies have shown matches with the size of the eyeball. 単語レベルでの品詞と使われてる文法も教えてほしいです。

• 文法解説をお願いします。

いつもお世話になっております。 下記の2つの英文の文法解説をお願いします。 1) In North America and Ireland alike, families have tended to turn their backs on their indigenous languages, choosing instead the language they believe will provide their children with better opportunities. provideの主語はchoosingだと思いますが、 なぜ接続詞無しでFamilies haveとchoosing will provideの 2つのSVが連続しているのでしょうか? 2) Worse still, social attitudes are far from positive. Worse stillは文法的にどう解釈すれば良いのでしょうか? お手数ですが宜しくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • iPadからDCP-j957で印刷ができないトラブルについて相談です。
  • お使いの環境や接続方法について教えてください。
  • 関連するソフト・アプリや電話回線の種類についても教えてください。
回答を見る