My Junior High School Memory: Sports Day Practice

このQ&Aのポイント
  • This picture is a scene of our class practicing for the best performance award at the sports day in my junior high school. However, I unfortunately got injured during the practice.
  • In my junior high school, we had a sports day every May. My class was determined to win the best performance award and we practiced diligently every day. This picture captures one of our practice sessions. Unfortunately, I sustained an injury during the practice.
  • Here is a snapshot of our class preparing for the sports day in my junior high school. We were striving to win the best performance award, and this picture shows the dedication and effort we put into our daily practice sessions. Regrettably, I got injured during one of those practices.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削希望です。#1

「これは私の中学時代の思い出です。(その時の様子を写真・または絵で描き、それを見せる予定です)。私の学校では毎年5月に体育祭がありました。私のクラスでは(応援団での)ベストパフォーマンス賞を狙って毎日練習していました。この(写真・絵)が練習している様子です。しかし練習している最中私は足を怪我してしまいました。」 長くなりそうなのでここで一旦切ります。 絵になるか写真になるかはまだ未定です…。写真があれば写真を使用する予定です。 この文を英語に直したいのですが… 「This is my junior high school memory. My junior high school has sports day (athletic meeting) on May every year. My class was aiming the best performance award and practiced every day. This picture is practice scene. However, I was injured in practicing.」 で良いでしょうか? なるべく簡単な英語がいいので、覚えられそうな簡単な文を作りました。 もしこのままでも特に違和感などがなければ、このままいきたいです。 しかしこうした方が伝わりやすい、この表現の方が適切、などあればご指摘お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。お書きの英文・説明・添削文の順に羅列します。 >This is my junior high school memory. 「思い出」が中心ですのでmemoryを前に出し、「中学時代」の「時代」は、daysとしましょうか。 →This is a memory of my junior high school days. >My junior high school has sports day (athletic meeting) on May every year. 日本の「体育祭」に当たるものは、sports day〈英〉、field day〈米〉と言うようです。(なお、「競技会」に相当するものが、athletic meetです)。 →My junior high school has a sports day/ a field day (an athletic meet) on May every year. >My class was aiming the best performance award and practiced every day. 「私のクラスの応援団」はThe cheering group of my classとし、「ベストパフォーマンス賞を狙って」はaiming at the Best Performance Awardとするのがいいと思います。 →The cheering group of my class practiced every day aiming at the Best Performance Award. >This picture is practice scene. 「練習しているときの様子・練習風景」は、practicing sceneの方がいいでしょう。 →This picture is practicing scene. >However, I was injured in practicing. 「(練習している)最中に」と言うなら、while (I was practicing)とする方がいいかも知れません。 →However, I got injured while I was practicing.

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! とても迅速にお答えいただき大変助かりました! 添削していただいた文章で発表させていただきます。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 添削希望です。#2

#1の続きの文章です。 「その後病院へ行くと医師に足の指の骨が折れていると言われました。その後は少しだけ練習に参加し安静にしていました。体育祭当日、私はテーピングを巻きみんなと舞台に立ち踊りました。そして私のクラスでは賞をゲットすることができました。」 #1でも記載しましたが、絵・もしくは写真を用意する予定なのでだいたいの内容は絵をみると判断できるかと思います。 その写真を見せながら説明するときに英文を使いたいと思っています。 「Then, I went to the hospital, and the doctor said my bone of digits of foot was broken. So I stayed quite and participated in practice a little bit. The day of sports day, I went on the stage to dance winding the taping with my all of classmates. And finally, we could get the best performance award.」 安静にする、というのがstay quiteでいいでしょうか? また上の文の英文が正しいか確認して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

I think my academic strength is perseverance and creativity. Because, I was in junior high school, I was a membar of valleyball club. It was hard club because it hardly a day off and over half member gave up. (厳しい部活で、休みもほとんどなく半分以上が辞めてしまいました) but I finished a club activity.  And, when I was in high school, I was a member of theatrical club. Then I made a drama, so I think I have perseverance and creativity. 長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のスピーチ原稿の添削お願いします!!

添削お願いします!中学生です。自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法とかぐちゃぐちゃで。お願いします。テーマはunforgettable memory です。 When I was a sixth gread an elementary school ,I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school. But I didn’t tell a my friends this. And I didn7t tell “ going to junior high school different classmate. I was telling the lie for classmate one year.  I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school , and I began to study . Study time increase and play with friends decrease. that time I think “it is shameful if I fail an examination” so. I didn’t tell this my classmate. The examination was taken I can’t told. And it passed the examination. the winter vacation of the year passed my friend began to prepare of the junior high school. “Did you buy a uniform?” "You and I go to the same junior high school? "”junior high school life pleasure” The answer was always "YES”I con not go to the same school. I can not wear same uniform. ”where did you buy uniform” my friend asked to me. But I can’t answer that. And I said “I cannot remember . I forgot it.” It was impossible to tell the truth unawares. Even now, I remember these days was very hard.  The day of a graduation ceremony I told to my friends going to different junior high school. and my friend said to me“I am lonely. I can not go same school. But good luck.” If I stand on the same position as her, I will be said many severe things. because I am not told truth a year. It cannot said it is the right thing I did .but I found friend who push my back.

• 添削お願いします。関係詞

1)The high school (where) my brother studies is far from our house. =The high school (at) (which) my brother studies is far from our house. 2)I'll never forget the day (when) I met her. =I'll never forget the day (in) (which) I met her. 3)This is the reason (why) I came to see you. =This is the reason (for) (which) I came to see you. 4)This is (how) he solved the problem. =This is (the) (way) he solved the problem. ()内の穴埋めです。 訂正・解説よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

Especially, when I gave XX speech, I mostly did not raise my face up. I focused on memorizing the sentences when I practiced XXX speech. However, I was a little bit nervous that day, so I tended to look at my notecards compared to when I practiced. 「特にXXスピーチをしたとき、私はほとんど顔を上げていなかった。 XXXスピーチを練習するときは文章を暗記することに集中して練習していた。 しかし、当日は少し緊張していたため、練習したときと比べてノートカードを見ていた傾向があった」 *わかりにくいのですが…XXスピーチとXXXスピーチは別のスピーチです。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳宜しくお願いいたします

The best memory I have had so far of Junior High School was its Field Day. This was the best because my friends and I joined the cheering competition. We danced and sang our school song. I still remember song's title " PUT THE TITLE here" My heart was filled with joy on this day. Unfortunately, we did not win and I honestly felt bad about it because we only got the 2nd prize. Nevertheless, I have learned from this experience; it is the importance of friendship, cooperation and sportsmanship. I am thankful and I will forever treasure this memory.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

『現在夢中になっていること、一生懸命やりたいこと』をテーマの英作です。 私は中学、高校とテニスをしていて、そのことについてを書きました。 自信のないところは和訳を付けておきます。 As you know,I belong to tennis club. I have started regulation tennis(硬式テニス)since I entered the high school. And, when I was a junior high school student, I played soft tennis in the club. I'm so crazy about tennis. This winter, we had many practice games. I found my weak points through them. One of them is about my mind. I tend to be weakhearted in the game.(私はゲーム中、弱気になりがちなのです。) Such time, there is a phrase which I remember.(そんな時、思い出す言葉があります) "Even though you lose the skills, don't lose the spirit."(技術で負けても、精神では負けるな) It is my junior high school teacher's. I want to be good at playing tennis so I'll practice hard keeping this phrase to myself.(私はもっとテニスが上手くなりたいので、この言葉を胸に、一生懸命練習したいです。) 添削お願い致します。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 29th September ‘10 Today, I worked in a relax mood, because my boss took a day off today. After working, I went out to drink with my friend of junior high school days. He is my best friend, so I could enjoy from the bottom of my heart. Especially when I lost my confidence now, this drink made me smooth over my hut feelings. I remembered that someone said , ‘If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read a book, you should read old book. If you talk, you should talk with old friend.’ I thought I had a good day today.

• 英訳の添削をお願いします。

中学2年ですが、1週間後に外国人の前で英語で自己紹介をすることになりました。 暗記してしゃべらなくてはならないのでとてもあせっています。 以下の文章を添削をお願いします。 私は----中学に通う13才です。 私はスポーツが大好きなので得意科目は体育です。 複雑な計算は苦手なので数学は得意ではありません。 私は学校でバレー部に所属しています。 レギュラーとして毎日ハードな練習をしています。 だから家に帰ると、とてもお腹が減っています。 私の趣味は7年間習っているピアノです。 今は毎日、発表会のために練習しています。 また音楽を聴くことも好きです。 お気に入りは「AKB48」です。 音楽を聴くことでリラックスができて楽しくなります。 私の好きな食べ物は納豆です。 納豆のにおいとネバネバがたまらないのです。 次に私の家族を紹介します。 3人家族で、父、母と私です。そして犬を1匹飼っています。 犬はメスの柴犬でよく吠えています。 しかし、家族の一員なので旅行に行くときはいつも一緒連れていきます。 私は家族のおかげで毎日楽しいです。 I’m 13 years old who goes to the -------- junior high school. Because I love doing sports, the favorite subject is a “PE” . It is not good at “Math” because it is not good at complex calculation. I'm in the Volleyball club at school. I practice hard as regular in the club every day. Therefore, it is very hungry always when coming home. My hobby is a piano that have been learning for 7 years. Now, I have been practicing every day for the recital. Moreover, I like to listen to Music. My favorite musician is AKB48. I can do relaxation by listening to music and can enjoy it. My favorite foods is “Natto” . I can't resist Natto's smell and stickiness.  Next, I Introduce my family. We are a family of three. Father,mother and me. Then we have a dog. It barks well though the dog is female “Shiba”. And, it goes out together when traveling because the dog is family's member. I’m very happy in every day thanks to my family.

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

My fatherというタイトルです My father sells car parts. He works every day.He never takes a day off. This is because he works for me. I can go to university because he works for me. Therefore,I am grateful to him. 変なところありますか?ご指摘お願いします。