• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英訳 お願いします

One of the important things is to reause bottles.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数41
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (7493/9239)

>One of the important things is to reause bottles. ⇒重要なことの一つは、ビン類を再利用することです。 *reauseは、reuseの誤植と見て訳しました。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします 困っています

There are many different calendars around the world because some people want to use their own calendars to preserve their traditional customs, for example. in Malaysia, people can enjoy four different New years Days: the first one is based on the Western calendar, the second one on a lunar calendar, the third one on the Hindu calendar, and the fourth one on the lslamic calendar. the Western calendar is the global calendar. the first year of that calendar is the year When Christ was born. in some countries that are not Christian. however, their own calendars are more important

• 至急英訳お願いします。(一応自分なりに考えましたので添削でも可能です)

至急英訳お願いします。(一応自分なりに考えましたので添削でも可能です) 英語が本当に苦手なので宜しくお願い致します。 私は外国人の友達が欲しいです。理由は彼らと国際問題について議論したいからです。例えば、1カ国でも解決できない問題でも団結し合うことでもそれらの問題は解決できると思います。一番重要なことは、自分たちを分かってもらうことも大切ですが、それ以上に相手を理解することが大切だと思います。私たち若者は決して大きなことはできないですが、友好を深め、平和な世界にしたいと努力し合うことが必要不可欠だと考えます。 英訳) I wan to make lots of foreign friends because I want to argue about International issues with them. For example, even if only one country couldn't solve a problem, but to gang up with many countries would be able to solve it. Most important thing is of cause trying to them understand about my position but more important thing is to understand other side position. I think we ,who are young people, won't be able to big things, but to maintain friendly relations with, and we hope to make world peace by attempting are most important things that I think.

• 英訳 お願いします・・

英訳してみました。合っていますでしょうか? あんなひどい事を言われたのは初めてだ。 This is the first time that I've been told terrible things like that. もっとお互いを知り合うべきと思う。 I think we should get to know more of each other.

• 英訳をお願いできますか?

英訳をお願いできますか? To determine if a repair is warranted, one of four criteria must be present otherwise action is not required. 修理が正当と示されるのは、4つの基準の内1つもなければ、修理は求められない。  よろしくお願いします。

• one of the things that is ~??

The guarantor system itself is one of the things that is making it difficult for foreigners to rent housing in Japan. 「保証人制度そのものが、外国人に住居を借りづらくさせている一因でもある。」 one of the things that ”is”ではなくて”are”でなけば駄目なのではないですか? 説明もなしにone of the thingsとだけ言われても”何の一つなの?”ってなるので、 関係代名詞thatは明らかにthingsにかかっていますよね?

• oneについて

Well, teaching children not to be nuisance to others is one important thing. 上記の英文のoneについてなんですが、oneがくると次にofがくる、それで上記の英文も重要なことの一つという感じでofが必要だと思うのですが? one important thingで形容詞+形容詞+名詞で一つの重要な事と考えるべきなんですか? 教えて下さいよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 One of the things that can be important in a relationship are the kind of hobby and social life that the other person is used to and likes. If he is a stay at home character, contented to potter round the house in his free time, or if he is wild extravagant and always socializing and wants an independent life outside the relationship to do so. If he will shut you out of his leisure. Or if you’ll socialize and become in involved in thing together as a couple. These things can be important within the structure of a relationship and can help draw the bond closer, or change it. So this is what I will come to now.

• 英訳お願いしたいです

You will learn how to talk about the presence of living things and inanimate objects. Different verbs are used depending on whether the object is aniate or inanimate. よろしくお願いします。

• 今日の星占い英文英訳お願いします

Let go of your impulse to lecture or even to remind people of what they need to do today -- things just aren't going your way right now, but that is okay. Your energy is best spent taking care of your own needs. 特に、文中のeven to remind・・・のevenの意味や文中の効果が良く分かりません。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 至急 英訳できる方 お願いします。

最近パソコンの調子が悪く、今朝電源を入れてたちあげた時に 英語で文章が出てきました。 途中までしか書きとめられなかったのですが 私は英語がさっぱりで・・・ どなたか何と書いてあるのか教えてください。 checking file system on c: the type of the file system is NTFS volume label is MEB_V 47QOT one of your disks needs to be checked for consistency you may cancel the desk check but it is strongly recommended windows will now check the desk CHKDSK is verifying files (stage 1 of 3)・・・ file verification completed CHKDSK is verifying indexes(stage 2of 3)・・・ deleting index entry ga_green(1) gif in index I30 of file 6704 ここまでしか書きとめられませんでした。 分かる方どうぞ宜しくお願いしますm(__)m