友人がオンラインの暴徒に襲撃されました

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 友人が最近、半ば真実と完全な嘘に触発されたオンラインの暴徒の犠牲者になりました。彼らは感じ取った軽侮に対する復讐を求めて集まり、仕事場での身体的な危害の脅迫やボイコットを呼びかけました。私は彼女が立ち直るのを手助けするため、全力を尽くしています。
  • 私の問題は、数ヶ月後にもなお、この拡散に参加した友人や友人の友人に対して怒りを感じているということです。SNSは、かつて尊敬していた人々の悪意を垣間見る機会を与えてくれました。もしフェンス越しのゴシップなら、わたしは知らないでしょう。しかし、最初の投稿と早期のシェアのリンク、そして彼女の職場に現れて彼女を攻撃し、尿や糞を投げた人々との関係は、私のFacebookのフィードで明らかでした。見たことを無かったことにしたり、参加した人々を知らなかったことにしても、事実ではありません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

A friend was recently the victim of an online mob inspired by half-truths and outright lies that rallied to seek revenge for a perceived slight. It spread like wildfire from virtual to real life with calls for boycotts and threats of physical harm at her place of employment. I’m doing what I can to help her rebuild. My problem is that months later, I’m still angry with the friends and friends of friends who participated in spreading this. Social media gave me a peek inside the nastiness of those I once respected. If it was gossip over the fence, I wouldn’t know. But the link between the first post, the early sharers, and the people who showed up at her job to hit her and throw urine and feces at her was evident in my Facebook feed. I can’t unsee or pretend I don’t know who joined the pile-on. 1 A friend was recently the victim of an online mob inspired by half-truths and outright lies that rallied to seek revenge for a perceived slight. の和訳を教えてください。 2 gossip over the fenceはどのような意味でしょうか? 3 pile-onはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4073/5300)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。1 A friend was recently the victim of an online mob inspired by half-truths and outright lies that rallied to seek revenge for a perceived slight. の和訳を教えてください。  最近、ある友達が、ありもしない蔑視の仕返しに集まったデタラメや正真正銘の嘘に興奮したネット上の暴徒の被害者になった。 2 gossip over the fenceはどのような意味でしょうか?  塀を超える噂 > (社交メディアによらない、ただの)垣根の向こうから聞こえてくる程度の噂話 3 pile-onはどのような意味でしょうか?  積み重ね > 噂、デタラメ、嘘。中傷、とエスカレートさせる(もちろん職場まで排泄物を盛り重ねる、にもかけていると思います)

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

noname#232729
noname#232729
回答No.2

A friend was recently the victim of an online mob inspired by half-truths and outright lies that rallied to seek revenge for a perceived slight. の和訳を教えてください。 検索すればいい gossip over the fenceはどのような意味でしょうか? 検索すればいい pile-onはどのような意味でしょうか? 検索すればいい

関連するQ&A

• 教えて下さい。

訳を教えて下さい。 At the end of the race, she looked over to the crowd. Then she jogged to her friend who was holding the flag high. He handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. She ran 50m holding that flag.This was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people. 訳:レースが終わって彼女は観衆の方を見渡した。その時、彼女は国旗を高く持つ友人のとこへゆっくり走った。彼は…。彼女は国旗を握って50m走った。これは彼女の誇りでもある宣言で…。 特にHe handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. とThis was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people.の訳し方が分からないので教えて下さい。お願いします。

• どのような違いがあるでしょうか

I'm a college sophomore. Recently, I baby-sat for a friend of a friend who is a few years older and lives in town with her husband and two kids. One was an infant, and the other was a toddler. It was a relatively easy baby-sitting gig; the little one mostly just slept, and the older one, though a bit of a handful at times, was not too much trouble. I watched them for about three hours while the parents went on a date. At the end of the night, the mom and I chatted for a few minutes. Then she said, "Well, it would be tacky to pay you, so I'll just take you to lunch sometime." I felt awkward and said, "Oh, OK. Sure." I wasn't sure what else to say. I got my things and left. It's not as if she and I were friends; this was my first time meeting her. my first time meeting herはmy first time to meet herとは言えないでしょうか?両者はどのような違いがあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳していただけますか?

この部分だけ理解出来ないのですが。。。 この前後の文章は子供達が元気そうでよかったとかまったく違う内容です。 よろしくお願い致します。 I sent an E-Mail to one of your friends. Her picture was of her and her 2 children at Disneyland. She hasn't written to me, so maybe she doesn't want a friend in America

• free with praise

When I was a freshman in high school, I became friends with "Agnes," who was (like me) something of a social outcast. Agnes still considers me to be her best friend. That was 10 years ago. We have both grown up to be very different people. I am repelled by Agnes' lifestyle of promiscuity and high-risk behaviors. Although she is free with praise and is loyal in an odd sort of way, she is incredibly narcissistic and often condescending. free with praiseはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Without going into snarky detail, a 47-year-old recently divorced female “friend” has been behaving very badly. I can’t tolerate the selfish, self-absorbed person she has become (or perhaps always was, I don’t know) or condone her new promiscuous lifestyle. I keep my opinions to myself, and I have no desire to confront her, try to repair the friendship, or influence others against her. We live in a small community with many overlapping social events. She still presents herself as one of my very best friends. How do I maintain a civil distance and avoid the questions and gossip? snarky detailはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?あと、overlapping social eventsとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• in tandem with

I have a friend who thinks I’m her best friend, and I convinced myself of that for a few years. However, in tandem with a few years of therapy, medication, and ongoing self-growth, I have slowly distanced myself from her. in tandem with a few years of therapyはどう訳したらよいのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 同意文作成問題の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)Will you wait here for me?  Will you wait here (     )I come back? (2)He went up to Tokyo at the age of twenty.  He went up to Tokyo (     )he (     )twenty. (3)I am tired because I worked hard.  I am tired (     )(     )hard work. (4)While he was staying in Paris,he visited his old friend.  (     )his(     )in Paris,he visited his old friend. (5)When I was going to station,I saw a friend of mine.  I saw a friend of mine (     )my(     )to station. (6)Look at the girl who has a beautiful lily in her hand.  Look at the girl (     )a beautiful lily in her hand.

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have a college friend who is getting married this fall. (I found out about the engagement from a mutual friend and a subsequent email blast from the engaged friend.) I haven’t really spoken to Engaged Friend in the last year due to a history of minor slights and her overall sense of entitlement. (Honestly, I’ve always known she had the potential to be an awful person, but I disregarded it because I wasn’t on the receiving end.) At the wedding, I’d be one of the few attendees who knows that the groom was engaged to another woman two years ago and used Engaged Friend as a rebound. Knowing their history and Engaged Friend’s general bad behavior doesn’t put me in a celebratory mood. I don’t mind just sitting this one out, but I am concerned I will lose our mutual friend if I don’t attend. (She asked me to coordinate flights and hotel arrangements for the wedding weekend.) I don’t know how to explain I’m not attending without speaking ill of Engaged Friend, and I’m really just over the situation. over the situationはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• double down

Q. Drunk Driving Prevention Ends Friendship: I threw a Halloween party this weekend, and my good friend Alicia came. During the party Alicia drank a lot and became very drunk. Even so, she wanted to drive home at the end of the night. I took her keys and refused to return them to her. I offered to call a cab or a sober friend to drive her home and offered to let her stay in my spare room. Alicia freaked out at me and demanded I return her keys to her. She said she was a grown woman and could make her own decisions. I still refused to give her the keys to her car, so eventually she called another friend to drive her home. The next day Alicia emailed me to demand the return of her car keys—I told her and her friend, when she left, that she could pick up her car as soon as she sobered up—and to tell me our eight-year friendship was over. She accused me of being controlling, disrespectful, crazy, and totally out of line. I am hurt by Alicia’s decision to end our friendship, but I don’t think I did the wrong thing by preventing her from driving drunk. What should I have done? Should I bother reaching out to Alicia and apologizing? A: An apology is owed here: Alicia to you. It would have been nice when she sobered up if she said she appreciated your saving her from killing herself or someone else. Instead she’s doubling down on her right to break the law and endanger the lives of everyone on the road. doubling down on her rightはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします