• ベストアンサー

和訳してほしいです!

英語が得意な方、和訳してほしいです!! I shouldn’t message you with anything more than friends.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

あなたと私とは友人ですが、それ以上の関係であるかのような書き方をするのは慎まねばなりません。

その他の回答 (1)

• skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.1

私はあなたに友人以上のメッセージを送るべきではない。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さい!!

英語が得意な方 和訳して頂けますか?! お手数お掛けしますがお願いかさます。 a friend at work was very upset with me last Friday He misunderstand me But now he won’t talk to me, it makes me feel bad. was only misunderstanding Then you were upset with me yesterday.. Maybe it’s my fault. I need to be more responsible.

• 和訳をお願いします。

どなたか、英語が得意な方、和訳してください。 特に、as much~ thanの文法的用法を教えて頂けると助かります。 More commonly, self-proclaimed libertarians deal with the problem of market failure both by pretending that it doesn't happen and by imagining government as much worse than it really is.

• more than friend

私にはカナダ人の友達がいます。 この前、彼にI like youといわれたので それはどういう意味で?友達として?と聞くとyou are more than friendといわれました。 友達以上ってことは、彼女としてではないのかと思っていたのですが 彼が言うには、more than friend means girlfriend だそうです。 一般的に英語でmore than friend は girlfriend を意味するんでしょうか? 私は彼のことが好きですし、彼女になれれば嬉しいのですが more than friend という言い方が気になります。 おしえてください。

• 和訳、御願いいたします

たびたびお世話になります。告白したらこんな回答が来ました。 なんとなくは、解りますが正確な和訳を御願いいたします。 somethimes,being friends is more better than being lover. Don't you notice that being friend is more free to talk to each other but not lover. I'm looking for a true heterosexual friend for a long long time. I thought your difference. But It's the opposite. you make me feel disappoint on that.

• 和訳をお願いします。

仲の良いALTからラインがきました。和訳をお願いします。 How are you? I hope you are well. As you know by now, I won't be going to Shigishou anymore. Just sending you a thank you message. I appreciate your help and thanks for having conversations with me always. I wish you all the best in anything you pursue. Take care. Sincerely,

• 和訳をお願い致します。

When you told me you broke up with me I didn't block you. I still wanted to be friends with you, because when you like someone truly, you don't go away because they say no to you. この文章の和訳をよろしくお願い致しますm(._.)m

• 和訳してください

I feel you very close. like you are my bff. better than bff. I love friend(相手の悩みを私がきいて心配したらこちらのmessage届きました)

• 和訳をお願いします

you got to take things easy. you are more concern than the girls who meet a guy. to be honest with you, i`m not fucking shy neither excited. is really meeting a person that difficult? i don`t get it.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします ☆Are we friend relations forever? ★non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question ☆Is it the question that I se nt to you now? ★yes ☆"we will see"you send me? ★yes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something more ☆but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. ★no,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friends ☆と★の会話って最終的に心配するなよみたいな感じで終わっていて、これは会話は成立してるんでしょうか?

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

you must say anything else what I don't know. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?