• ベストアンサー

cis girl

SPS700の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

queer cis girlは混乱してしまうのですが、どのような意味でしょうか?また、cis girlはstraight girlとは何か違うのでしょうか? ご参考までに  https://okwave.jp/qa/q9492960.html  https://okwave.jp/qa/q9429729.html

corta
質問者

お礼

失礼しました、ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• poly girl

I’m in a long distance relationship with a poly girl back home, and I am not poly. polyとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband’s father died just before we got married, 17 years ago. He had been married to a woman with three daughters of her own, and the two had just had another baby girl at the time of his death. My husband and his brothers had a contentious relationship with their stepmother and stepsisters, and cut them out of their lives entirely after their father’s estate was settled. their father’s estate was settledはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• I'm a big girl.

映画のセリフです。 飛行機の中で隣に座った男性をたまたま昔ちょっとだけ、知っていた女 性が、貴方は私をもう忘れているのよ。と言うのです。 そして、 You've been a very busy man for a very long time. I know that I'm a big girl. このbig girlですが、日本語は「私は平気よ」と訳されていましたが、実際はどうなのでしょうか? 私は”大人の女なんだから”という意味なのでしょうか? だとしたら、女性は高齢になってもこいうsituationで言えるのでしょうか? 役のアネット・ベニングは35~40歳の役に見えましたが。

• どのような意味でしょうか

My partner and I (mid-30s) have been together for just under a year and he’s wonderful. I feel secure in our relationship with one exception. He has two children from a previous relationship, ages 6 and 10. They live with their mother (his relationship with her is still tense, though they’ve been apart for three years), and he sees them regularly and is very proud of them. This is the first time I’ve dated a parent and I want to handle it well, so I told him a couple of months ago that I feel ready to meet them and left it there. left it thereはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a college-age woman who recently got out of an almost yearlong polyamorous relationship with another woman and a man (they were pre-involved for years). It was a spectacularly awful breakup. At the moment, the male partner and I are dating, but the other woman is out due to attempted physical assault and anger issues. the other woman is outはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語のwith の使い方を教えてください

以下の英語の文章の意味を教えてください。 I want to be a friend with a girl. この with a girl はどこにかかるのでしょうか。 また、ガールフレンドを作りたい、という意味の文章をつくるとしたら、どのような文章になるのでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 中3の英語の問題がわかりません

書き換え問題です。 I know a girl who has brown eyes. I know a girl( )brown eyes. で、答えはwithなのですが、havingではやっぱり いけないのでしょうか。 あと、black hairとかbeautiful nose になっても withになるのでしょうか? 教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• こちらの英文の意味を教えていただきたいです

男性に、ある特定の元彼女について聞いた時の答えの一部です。 "It has been a off and on relationship for about 2 years." " I dated one girl we broke up. I met someone else married her we broke up shortly after and I began dating the other girl again until I met you. " ちなみに、彼が言うには”one girl"と”other girl"は同一人物(特定の元彼女)らしいです。 この特定の元彼女の間に一度別の女性と結婚していたそうです。 これをふまえての訳をお願いいたします。

• 日本語翻訳お願いしましす。

We've been in a hot wife relationship for about five or six years, and it's been fantastic for both of us. しっくりくる翻訳お願いしましす。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 『 I have a girlfriend for ten years. My relationship with her is a little saturated. 』 上記の文の最後のところがうまく訳せません。 分かる方がいましたら、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。