• ベストアンサー

翻訳

下記の英文を受け取ったのですが、うまく理解できません、教えていただけますか? 話の経緯→ ウェブとインスタでは、バック(鞄)のカラーが違います、どっちが正しいですか?と質問したら、この文が返ってきました。 We’ll pop you a private message with some additional images.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

では、追加写真を添付したメールを送ってあげます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

他の写真も入れたプラーベート・メッセージをあなたに突き出して、答えるよ。  ここの pop は「急に」とか「突然に」と言う意味で、「後で、予期しない時にPMで答えてあげるよ」といった意味でしょう。あまり意味はないと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してください。(>_<) I got you with as many pictures as you like. When I get back home though the most pictures you'll see are some of the desert. There's nothing but dirt and big building in Las Vegas.

• 文法を教えてください(^^)/

Webの文章をコピペします。 Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment. If you need to you can always contact us, otherwise we’ll be back online shortly! ifから,までの文法が理解できません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

こちらの英文を翻訳してもらえませんでしょうか? excite翻訳にかけてもイマイチ解りませんでした・・・ どうか宜しくお願いします。 You’ve tried one of our Royale premium features, marked with a little crown. When you select one to edit with, a crowned monkey icon floats over your photo to remind you that it’s a Royale feature. Click the monkey and a box will pop up inviting you to a free trial. Say okay and you’re in; the monkey will disappear! When we’re done setting up our subscription package, we’ll give you details on how to keep the Royale love coming. The Monkey's being coy about the exact price, but it should be in familiar territory. In the meantime, enjoy being a Royale freeloader!

• この英文 翻訳おねがいします

We'll still honor the $44.50. We've tried to consolidate all of our shipping with UPS. They do not have an international rate that low. What you can do is: 1. Pay the UPS rate on-line, we'll ship your order via USPostal Express Mail International for $44.50 and then send a credit back to your credit card. 2. Mail us your order. 3. Call us with your order. Sorry for the confusion on this. You should try the Driomic it's a wonderful product. Sincerely,

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 Thanks for messaging us. We try to be as responsive as possible. We'll get back to you soon.

• すみません翻訳お願いします

友達からのメールです。 すみません翻訳お願い致します。 Hmm it's hard for me to stop thinking about you since we met. I have not had that much fun with some one in a log time and you made me think to have some one in my life. Sorry for sharing so much with you if you do not like

• 海外の通販サイトで買い物をしたのですが、先ほどこのようなメールが来ました。翻訳していただけないでしょうか

Thanks again for placing your order. We want to get your order processed right away, but since you are a first time international customer, we need to get some information from you first. Please contact your bank or card issuer and get the 6 digit authorization code. The authorization code is a code specifically attached to this purchase. It's not the code that's actually on your card, but a number generated from your online purchase with us. Please email us with the 6 digit code and we'll be all set. Or, please email us to give us the okay to charge some dollar amount under $3 US. We'll email you back when we have charged your card. Then, contact your bank or card issuer to find out exactly how much we charged to your card and email us back with the amount. Once we get the info from you we'll get your order processed. Either one of these two options will confirm to us that the credit card is yours and is designed solely to protect you. We only ask that you go through this process once. Then, on every single future order, we'll have the information and you'll be all set! If we do not hear back from you within five business days your order will be canceled. One last thing. Please be aware that if your order contains oversized or heavy products (like backpacks, tents and sleeping bags) it may require additional shipping charges. If additional charges apply, we will email you prior to shipping so that you can give us the okay. 自分なりに翻訳してみたのですが、「カード発行会社に連絡して、6ケタ許可コードを得てください。 この売買に付けられたコードです。 それは実際にあなたのカードにあるコードではなく、私たちとあなたのオンライン売買から発生する数字です。 6コードをメールしてください。」であってますか? 本日カード会社に連絡してみたところまだデータにないとの回答でした。このコードは何日ぐらいで分かるものなのでしょうか。 500ドルほどの買い物なのですが、その金額がクレジットで請求されて それとは別で6ケタの数字が載っているのでしょうか? それとも6ケタの数字が載っているだけなのでしょうか? 「6営業日以内にメールないとキャンセル」とありますが、それまでに間に合うものですか? 他のところがいまいち分らないのですが…どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 あと、どうするのが一番いいのかご教授いただけないでしょうか。 長くなってしまい質問ばかりで申し訳ございませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

下記の英文は、「添付した請求書は必要ですか?」と言う内容ですか? We will add a sample invoice with values for customs, as attached. Is that OK with you? 必要です。と返答すれば良いのでしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.