• ベストアンサー

短い英文の翻訳お願いいたします。

The trainers have fades down the back & some sides from how you've placed the trainers in the box. 上記英文は私から靴を買った相手から異議申し立てされた内容の一部です。 なんて書いてあるでしょうか? 発送で靴の入れ方が悪かったので靴が擦れたとかそんな感じでしょうか? ちょっとわかりませんでした。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

1。    トレイナーは、後ろ側、それとサイドに、箱に入れた時の関係で色が褪せています。    サイドは、右足と左足の左右、計四つある訳ですが、そのいくつかが、複数ですから2つか三つ、と言う意味です。 2。   発送で靴の入れ方が悪かったので靴が擦れたとかそんな感じでしょうか?     まあそう言うことです。

takesis321
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 20ドル返金で解決しました。

その他の回答 (2)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

ジョギングシューズの踵と脇の部分なんかが、擦れて生地が褪せています。梱包の仕方が原因じゃないでしょうか。 と言っています。

takesis321
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 20ドル返金で解決しました。

• fumiuchip
  • ベストアンサー率13% (119/898)
回答No.1

そんな感じです。だから一体箱にどんなしまい方したんだよって怒ってますね。

takesis321
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 無事解決しました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

どなたか英文を翻訳していただける方が居ましたらぜひお願いいたします。 I hinted at the end of chapter 1 that while some people consider theory to be a mystification of practice, rather than a tool for disseminating or supporting it, I believe that theories help us to appreciate our practice with more depth and resonance. Ultimately, your response to what we've outlined in this book might be to suggest a theory of your own, based on your own thinking and experience - as some of the practitioners we've interviewed do. But be careful in supported by empirical evidence. The next stage is to work out how you can put your own informed opinions to the test and turn them into a sound theory. Finally, remember that this book is by no means the last word on anything. We hope to have last word on anything. We hope to have whetted your appetite to look at visual communication in more detail, and pointed you in the direction of alternative sources that will extend your knowledge even further.

• 英文をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳してください!

すみません、どなたか英語に詳しい方、下記の英文を わかりやすい日本語に訳して いただけませんか? ちょっと翻訳ソフトでは意味がわからないものですから・・・ どうぞ宜しくお願いします! My music friends know just how difficult this is to do by ear. We were shooting an unrelated video for my Nuryl baby app and he blew me away with this. 12-22 UPDATE: I'm getting tons of messages asking if I have an ear training course. The education system I've developed at www.nuryl.com is for babies, from 5 months prenatal to 2 years old.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots drummer Eric Kretz discussed Chester Bennington joining STP and the band's future plans in a new interview. “What seems weird to me is how easily it fit, and how quickly he became part of the family and how much we've become friends and brothers.” “I'm sure by next year we can easily pull out a whole album or double album by that point, depending on his schedule because Chester's quite busy with Linkin Park.” Kretz also discussed STP's past B-sides that have leaked online. “We've had some bossa nova tunes and some really avant garde stuff that we've recorded in studios over the last 20 years. I think it all now ends up on the internet somehow. You just go how, who had copies? Because only 10 of us had copies.”

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの靴屋さんでオックスフォードの靴ををオーダーしたのですが、先日以下のメールがきました。多分どこか間違って出来上がったとのことだと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We have received your Oxford shoes today and we have noticed a minor defect in the leather. The leather on the toe box of the right boot has a slight wrinkled pattern. I have provided you with picture to help you understand the situation. Please let us know if this is acceptable or if you would like them remade. Keep in mind that a remake would take another 10 to 12 weeks to be completed. それとそのままでいいので送ってほしいとの英文の作成も教えてほしいです。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

少し長いですが翻訳をお願いします。 海外のサイトで見つけたのですが、どうやら海外のAmazonで買い物をしたときに、あとで値段が下がった時は返金してくれるような内容だと思うのですが、自動翻訳だと少しわかりにくかったです。よろしくお願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Guys and girls This is my first post, i have read with interest all the posts and wish to give something back to those who didnt know this: Amazon offer a refund on the new price difference of a product bought from them within 30days, so if when you placed your order, a book (for example) and it was £19.99 when you bought it and 23 days later you check the site and its £9.99, email them and they WILL refund you the difference I received this email: i hope it helps, and sorry if most of you know this but for those who dont, here you go: Dear Customer Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. The discounts we offer for items on our website do vary from time to time. I've checked your order #%%%%%%%# and found that we now offer a greater discount on "??????????" than at the time you placed your order. We are only able to adjust the price of an order in instances where less than thirty days have passed between the date on which an order was dispatched and the time that an item is reduced in price on our site. I have therefore requested a refund of £17.89 GBP to your payment card. This amount reflects the difference between the price you were charged and the current discounted price. The refund should appear as a credit on your next bank statement. Completed refunds information can be viewed when you visit Your Account once you've received a confirmation e-mail from us. Under Where's My Stuff? click "Go" next to "Open and recently dispatched orders" and sign in with your e-mail address and password. The refund information will be visible at the bottom of the relevant order's summary page. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or concern this price change may have caused. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk. thank me if this has helped you, first post, be nice!!

• 下記、英文の翻訳をお願いしますm(__)m

The accumulations in those long times must brought the great progress for the band either for artists. However,"Love"for our fans was the another precious issue that we raised. They've been together for last 20 years, no matter how far we were away. Therefore,no doubt,nothing is more important than our love for them. So great to have this day with all of you. you're the ones whose desires have developed us for these 20years. i wish to go through rest of lives with you from wholeheartedly. ちなみにこの文章は、日本のロックバンドL'Arc en Ciel の20周年ツアー のパンフレットに掲載されているものです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Hello!!!My name is Reginald Ranna in Botswana.Could you please make me some calculations of the car of the details i have pasted below.This calculations must in include every thing from you country to Botswana-Gaborone passing through SouthAfrica-Durban. Also tell me how i am going to do some payments and how long will the car take to reach Botswana-Gaborone.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いいたします

どなたか以下の英文を翻訳できる方が居ましたらぜひお願いいたします。 As this book seeks to demonstrate, the visual world and its producers, its users and its designers, are engaged in a heated debate over the status of design - who has ownership of it, who is qualified to do it, and how we receive and interpret it, It is in a period of evolution, and requires more developed and rigorous understanding. It may seem odd to say this , but whatever your view of the discussion in this chapter, it should ve clear that design is not simp;y a visual medium; it is a social and, as we have identified, a political one. It just happens to be most apparent visually in the messages sent to us by commerce, media and government, and the subtler but equally important messages we send each other in our everyday practices. Like an iceberg, 90 per cent of visual communication is hidden beneath the surface. And, just like an iceberg, it is the invisible 90 per cent that provides the raw power of visual communication. So, there we end this overview of some of the key ideas that are involved in the study and under standing of visual communication and its relationship with design. Undoubtedly, like some of the practitioners interviewed for the book, you will disagree with some of it. Hopefully some of it will have challenged your own positon on this subject.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

The attack on the Boar's Head was fought on 30 June 1916, to divert German attention from the Battle of the Somme which began on 1 July. The attack was conducted by the 11th, 12th and 13th (Southdowns) Battalions of the Royal Sussex Regiment, part of the 116th Southdowns Brigade of the 39th Division (Major-General G. J. Cuthbert). The preliminary bombardment and wire-cutting by the artillery commenced on the afternoon of 29 June and was reported to be very effective. The final bombardment commenced shortly before 3:00 a.m. and the 12th and 13th battalions went over the top (most for the first time) shortly afterwards, the 11th Battalion providing carrying parties. The guns lifted their fire off the German front trench and put down an intense barrage in support. The infantry reached the German trenches, bombing and bayoneting their way into the German front line trench and held it for some four hours.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送のことでメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 These products are only available from LA warehouse and not NY. I did have some products we could ship from NY but you didn’t want those products.