20 Years of Love: A Journey with L'Arc en Ciel

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Join L'Arc en Ciel on their 20th-anniversary tour and experience the love that has kept the band going for two decades.
  • Discover how love for their fans has been a precious issue for L'Arc en Ciel, as they've been together for the past 20 years, no matter the distance.
  • Celebrate this special day with L'Arc en Ciel, the band that has been fueled by the desires of their fans for 20 years. Join them wholeheartedly in their journey through life.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

下記、英文の翻訳をお願いしますm(__)m

The accumulations in those long times must brought the great progress for the band either for artists. However,"Love"for our fans was the another precious issue that we raised. They've been together for last 20 years, no matter how far we were away. Therefore,no doubt,nothing is more important than our love for them. So great to have this day with all of you. you're the ones whose desires have developed us for these 20years. i wish to go through rest of lives with you from wholeheartedly. ちなみにこの文章は、日本のロックバンドL'Arc en Ciel の20周年ツアー のパンフレットに掲載されているものです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • shougiL
  • ベストアンサー率84% (11/13)
回答No.1

これまでの長年の積み重ねは、バンドにとっても、アーティストにとっても、 素晴らしい進歩をもたらしてきたはずだ。 しかし、ファンに対する「愛」は、僕たちにとって、別の大事な問題だった。 ファンのみんなは、たとえどんなに離れていても、この20年ずっと僕たちと一緒だった。 僕たちにとって、ファンへの愛以上に大切なものはない。 今日この日を、ファンのみんなと迎えられることを嬉しく思う。 この20年、僕たちがここまで来ることができたのは、みんながそう望んでくれたからだ。 人生の最後の瞬間まで、みんなとともに燃え尽きたいと、心から思っている。

with-fairy
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答、本当にありがとうございました。 意味が分かって、よかったです!

関連するQ&A

• 下記の翻訳をお願いできますか?

下記の翻訳をお願いできますか? よろしくお願いします。 海外の友人の結婚式での文章ですが、素敵な事を言っているのは分かるのですが、ちゃんとした意味を知りたいのです。 Our wedding day will not be that memorable without your support, love and presence. Allow us to thank you guys as well as your whole family for spending some of your precious time with us for being a part of our Special day.

• 英文翻訳お願いします。助けて!

Dear Taku, Pls see the attachment for the Specs received from the Supplier and refer to our email correspondence with them below. They have confirmed that they will work with us and supply, no problem. As discussed on phone, pls advise how we will be able to secure our interest from your side as we will be introducing to the manufacturer directly whereby you will be able to negotiate on prices and shipments. We will advise you the mode of payment for this transaction, TT preferably or LC ( Letter Of Credit ). We will advise the travel plans once we secure firm offer from our manufacturer. Best Regards, Goldy As discussed on phone, pls advise how will we be bale t

• 英文翻訳。至急お願いします!

There is a misunderstanding. We did not book any amount from your account. We just had to check the validity your credit card. The amount of 70,- will probably remain frozen for the period of 30 days (starting 22.11.) but has not been transferred to our account. Our policy is that our guests pay on site before they leave. You still have to pay the amount of 70,- at our hotel (with cash or credit card). 以上、お願いします!!

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items

• どなたか下記の英文を翻訳してください。

翻訳機を使わずに翻訳できる方にお願いいたします。 イギリスから日本への個人輸入のさいのVATに関しての文章です。 Thank you for contacting us regarding your VAT charges. VAT is chargeable at the point of sale on all goods and services within the European Union and therefore we must charge all customers regardless of their country of residence. We are obliged to collect tax on behalf of the United Kingdom tax authorities as part of the goods we offer. If you feel that you should not be paying VAT for any goods, you will need to request a reclaim of the VAT from you local tax authority. Should you require any further information we recommend contacting HMRC's National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of the team will be happy to help. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。

すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。 1.I am very sorry for the previous wrong email. We are very sorry for any inconveinence caused to you .We have contacted the product department of our company,and there is still no replay right now. We have hastened our collegues already.When we get an answer, We will reply to you as soon as possible.Sorry again for the trouble .Any further questions,please feel free to contact us. 2.As for your question that the item sells at the price of $500 on our website but you have only paid $300 for it, the reason is that different item has different price. And the price of the item has been adjusted later. Hope the information can help you. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day! 1と2の英文を訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文 翻訳おねがいします

We'll still honor the $44.50. We've tried to consolidate all of our shipping with UPS. They do not have an international rate that low. What you can do is: 1. Pay the UPS rate on-line, we'll ship your order via USPostal Express Mail International for $44.50 and then send a credit back to your credit card. 2. Mail us your order. 3. Call us with your order. Sorry for the confusion on this. You should try the Driomic it's a wonderful product. Sincerely,

• 意味を教えて下さい(英文)

We all have our past and things we've went through. However, we met each other in our current life. Connecting with you in the sky. I will not be able to never love like that again. There is no love between you and me all over the world if it is loveless.

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップでハロウィンの小物を購入しました。発送の事と、ステッカーのの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have processed your AW16 order, attached here is a copy of the proforma with available style allocated and styles that will come in next drops under ordered. A few styles are already out of stock list as follows: AAA BBB CCC Also we only have 2 pieces for style NNN instead of 3 and 2 pieces for style KKK bk instead of 3. I have allocated the amount we have in stock is that ok? I have spoken to my manager Rahul and e usually can give 3% discount to accounts that regularly place orders with us. I can offer you 3% if you place an order more often with us. Please advise on where you would like us to place MMM stickers. On the swing tag is that ok? Could you send me correct billing and shipping address for invoice. Do you organise a courier to come and pick up good from our warehouse? or do you have a depo we need to send stock too? As soon as I have the necessary information I will create an invoice for your first drop payment.