• 締切済み

主語はどこ?

https://www.finyear.com/Without-Risk-There-Is-No-Reward_a24643.html にあった文章なのですが、will helpの主語にあたるものがわかりません。will helpの前に名詞が見当たらないのです。ご教授ください。 I think you will find that by forcing yourself to think through these questions will help you to increase your focus on those decisions that will be the most beneficial to you or your business. 同様の理由で So true Gabriel, as I have in the past swap one addiction for another and was mistaken in believing I had made progress. And I have also found that by paying attention to what I do in the day has supported me to relinquish many harmful habits and begin to feel, for the first time in my life, truly well. と言う文章のhas supportedの主語がわかりません。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.4

find that の that は that 節の that としか考えられません。 that が前のものを指すとすると、 その後の、by ~ がきて さらに動詞 will help ... というのが説明できません。 他の例と合わせても、 by ~ing というのが主語と考えるしかないでしょう。

gutti009
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。wind-skywindさんの意見をうかがって思ったのですが、enableなどのように主語が副詞的な意味をもって因果関係を表す場合があるので、この場合はそういったケースにあたる気がしました。普通は主語のものが副詞的に使われていることを表すためその意味合いを強めるために前置詞byなどが使われるのかもしれないですね。

回答No.3

by ~ing で本来、副詞的なものですが、 これらの場合、「~するという手段」みたいに 名詞的に主語になっているんでしょう。

gutti009
質問者

お礼

※ findの後ろのthat=the resulting outcomeと判断してみました。

gutti009
質問者

補足

Try applying these five questions to your next significant decision and compare how the resulting outcome compares with your initial analysis.  I think you will find that by forcing yourself to think through these questions will help you to increase your focus on those decisions that will be the most beneficial to you or your business. ふと、前の文章のthe resulting outcomeが主語になっていて、「”これらの質問を熟考することを自分に強いることで得られる結果”は手助けとなるでしょう」という意味だと思ったのですが、どうでしょうか。

• hiro7545
  • ベストアンサー率27% (5/18)
回答No.2

to think through these questions

回答No.1

うーん、 by ~ing が主語になるってことなのかなあ。 かなり前に前置詞句が主語になるかどうかという質問がありましたけどね。

gutti009
質問者

補足

We both agreed that by becoming a sponsor to a child is what we wanted to do. っていう文も見つけました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 インドの方です。勝手に.をつけました。 切る場所が間違っている可能性もあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I had written to you earlier also that you will have to use the guide with whom. you are comfortable and he or she knows and understands your work. this has to be totally your decision as . you will have to make him work in your way. Regarding Mr Arora, i think you have to be more happy than him as. he is working for you for which you are paying him. but since he knows your work . you are comfortable. but he should know that in case he has made a mistake. he should be sorry for it and should not Repeat it again. When you come to Darjeeling. you can decide about your Kalimpong programme as. you will be in darjeeling for 10 days.

• 要約をお願いします☆

Is very glad to see your letter today. When I receive it, on mine The person always a smile, and in my heart warmly. After all when I read yours Letters, I start to represent that you stand nearby and speak to me about It. I do not know that occurs, but for that time that we are familiar with You, I have very much changed. As soon as possible I always hasten to To the computer to read your letter. I have a such Feeling that I became a little dependent on you. Because for days on end I think only of you, I represent your life there, is far from me. As You think, what is it? I am afraid to tell it, but it seems to me that it Love. I am afraid of this loud word, but I tell you the thoughts. After all we have agreed with you that we will tell all secrets each other. I trust you and I hope that you as trust me. Recently I began to think of how would be much Remarkably, if could meet and learn each other better. That You think of it? I think, it is difficult to speak about something only through Letters and phone. I wish to have with you live dialogue. But I do not know, What your thoughts that I have now written to you. My dear, do not worry, we will necessarily speak on msn! ok!? We will necessarily speak in msn, I promise to you! :) "Do you agree?" Is such expression is available in Russia. I do not know, how To you it to explain. You trust in destiny? It means:"nobody knows, That the destiny has prepared for us ". Understand me? Now I will finish the letter and I will wait for your early reply.

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• これはなんて書いてありますか?

いつもありがとうございます。だいたいわかりますが、きちんと意味が知りたいのでお願いします。m(__)m I too when feeling sad always talk to friends and sometimes advise that they give is not always right I learned this the hard way back in September. They make there decision base on the feelings that they are going too with you. You have to believe in yourself and your decision only. I will always support your decision and opinion to any Mather, and I will help you also.(特にこのMtherの意味がわかりません。)

• 長文です(翻訳お願いします)

Hi Dear Makoto I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you if you let me. My heart will be yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long. Is true that I met you not long ago but the fact is that since that time, I have grown to develop feelings for you so deeply. I have heard it said that online relationship don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real. I know that we can't change the past and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie. My beloved Makoto I want you to know that Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve. Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams. I feel wonderful this afternoon after reading your message and it put me in the mood for love,because of you.. Am just hoping and praying you're not gonna change you're mind till we meet to each other.Who knows you are the answer That I seek for so long and God granted all my wishes and all my dreams comes true. I will love you and respect you for the rest of my life...Even though we are far to each other, it doesn't mean we cannot build-up our new relationships. While it's good to maintain our connection between you and me and shared the important values of this relationship, so it will last forever. We have to create our own future by all means with love and respect. I will stop here for now dear and please do take care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day out there. Hug and kisses for you sweetheart, Yours, Kelvin.

• 下記の英文の翻訳をお願いいたします。

自分で訳してみたのですが、どうもよく解らなくて困っています。 翻訳機でなく翻訳できる方にお願いいたします。 I understand your concern that item has returned to you by Shipping service as address description was wrong. I reviewed your order #103-2109678-8381029 and checked all the details precisely and found that the buyer address is correct and I have searched it on www.Google.com and I searched it successfully. I would like to inform you that you have to contact your postal service for correcting the details as buyer address is correct and the item is returned to you wrongly. I hope the information mentioned above helps in resolving your issue. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の内容を和訳して下さいますか?

I have just opened up your pdf file. I actually thought that you will be sending it tomorrow Thursday at 1400hours per the previous Japan time scheduled. I should have the recording ready for you by tomorrow Thursday morning. Before that, could I check that it is only Content related to No. 21, Bungee-Jumping, that you would require and in accordance to the request you had made on your lesson request?

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered