• ベストアンサー

rehome my cat

I've started to realize that I should probably rehome my cat. rehomeは「自分の所に引き取る」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9724/12096)
回答No.1

>rehomeは「自分の所に引き取る」でしょうか? ⇒えーと、ちょっと違うと思います。 「新しい飼い主を探してやる」という意味でしょう。 今、私のところにいるけど、何らかの理由で手放したくなった、 という状況下での発言と見ました。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 【文法】の説明をお願い致します。

I've set and met my career goals and I'm having tremendous professional success. But it's cost me my personal and family life. I don't know my wife and children any more. I'm not even sure I know myself and what's really important to me. I've had to ask myself--is it worth it? People often find themselves achieving victories that are empty, successes that have come at the expense of things they suddenly realize were far more valuable to them. 人は しばしば 自分が 空である勝利, それらよりもはるかに価値のあった と 彼らが突然に悟る ものを犠牲にして来た成功, を達成していることを見つける. * 自分なりに直訳してみました。 文法の説明をお願いします。 1 successes that have come at the expense of... とのことですが、この come はどういう意味なのでしょうか? 2 they suddenly realize とありますが、realize の目的語は何になりますか? 3 直訳で間違っているところがあればご指摘ください。 4 People... 以下の文の分かり易い意訳ができましたらお願いします。

• 英文解釈に関して質問

下記の英文で I pray to Christ to say, 'Thank you for this day and my family and my health,' and now that I'm older I’ve added, ‘Please illuminate me. 1. I'm older I’ve addedとは、どのような意味ですか。 2.that I'm older I’ve added,は、(I pray to Christ to say)that I'm older I’ve added,という ことですか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• place my worth

(胸が大きすぎるのが悩みという内容)The stares and lewd comments: I have heard so many awful comments and just plain icky things. And it really sucks when I see someone (especially a guy) stare at them and I know exactly what's going through their head - it's disgusting. I also know from comments I've heard/actions that I've seen as well as what my friends have heard/seen that to some people - that's where they place my worth. http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/08/22/vintage-auntie-sparknotes-is-it-ok-to-want-a-breast-reduction place my worthとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• My only reservation is

I was a loving and devoted mother to her and hoped she would realize that, especially after she had a child of her own. But I don't see that happening and I'm thinking of simply fading out of my daughter's life. I don't think she would miss me and, at this point, vice versa. My second husband's daughter and grandchildren love me. Rather than beating my head against a brick wall, I think I'd rather devote my energy to having a relationship with people who appreciate me. My only reservation is that my natural granddaughter will miss out on having a relationship. ここでのreservationはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の並び替え質問です

英語の並び替え質問です! 1.It's hard to decide what to buy.   You should __ __ __ __ __ perfectly suit your needs. (1) shop around (2) the one (3) to find (4) will (5) that 2. Should I go back all __ __ __ __ __ this morning to find my lost hat? (1) I (2) started (3) the way (4) where (5) to 3. The ancient Buddhist tample __ __ __ __ __ every twelve years. (1) only (2) to (3) is open (4) the public (5) once 自分の解答は  1.(1)(3)(2)(5)(4) 2.(3)(4)(1)(2)(5) 3.(3)(4)(1)(2)(5) にしましたが、あっている自信が全くありません。よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was in an abusive marriage for a decade, and after we split, I had to distance myself from both my social and professional circles because we worked in the same industry. I’m very healthy and happy now. Recently, I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life. I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語おしえてください

英語教えてください。 あっていますか? あなたたちがどうなろうと自分には関係がない I don't care whatever happens to you ただ君が彼から聞いた話はまちがっている But Yo've got it wrong あとは君たちの問題だろ? After that probably you guys problem? 私からいうことはもうない I have nothing more to say

• 英文の意味

Now and again there would arise a feeling that it was hard upon my mother that she should have to do so much for us, that we should be idle while she was forced to work so constantly; but we should probably have thought more of that had she not taken to work as though it were the recognized condition of life for an old lady of fifty-five. we should probably have thought 以降がどういう意味なのかちょっとわかりません。その前までは「母親が苦労して働いているのに自分たちは・・・」という感じなのだろうと思うのですが。 お手数かけますが、ご教示を宜しくお願い致します。

• よろしくお願いします

I am 35 years old. For the last 10 years, I've been working at the same company, gradually working my way up to senior management. I have a large, high-performing team, and we typically hit all of our department goals. We have a great reputation, and are seen as the team that "gets it done" every single time. Here's the thing -- my job is too easy. I do what I'm supposed to do, and I do it well, but it's not challenging. Most days drag on for what feels like forever. I don't hate my job at all, but I'm not in love with it. I've thought about leaving many times. I've entertained other offers, but the problem is other companies can't touch my salary, so I always back away from the conversation with potential employers, because I don't want to give up the lifestyle to which I've become accustomed. I've talked to my boss about expanding my responsibilities, and he's obliged, but anything he's given me is never challenging for long. I've also gone back to take professional development courses at my local university to teach me something new, but it doesn't solve my day-to-day boredom. My husband says I should be grateful that I have a high-paying job that is not stressful anymore, and should settle. That feels wrong to me -- I like having challenging days that push me out of my comfort zone, and I feel like I'm too young for another 30 years of this. Should I suck it up and collect my check? can't touch my salaryとはどういうことでしょうか?あと、collect my checkは「小切手を集める」?なぜ小切手なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• shouldの省略でしょうか?

I suggested to my colleague that more attention be paid to the transportation expenses. 「be paid 」は「should be paid」の「should」が省略されているということでしょうか。