The Impact of Having Large Breasts on Self-Worth

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Having larger breasts has its challenges, including dealing with stares and lewd comments. These comments can be hurtful and can make someone feel objectified. It's disheartening when others judge a person's worth based on the size of their breasts.
  • The pressure society places on women to fit a certain body ideal can be overwhelming. For those with large breasts, this pressure can manifest in feeling like their worth is solely defined by their physical appearance. This is unfair and can lead to a negative self-image.
  • Women with large breasts might consider breast reduction surgery as a way to alleviate physical discomfort and improve their self-esteem. However, it's important for individuals to make this decision for themselves, rather than being influenced by societal pressure or others' judgments.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

place my worth

(胸が大きすぎるのが悩みという内容)The stares and lewd comments: I have heard so many awful comments and just plain icky things. And it really sucks when I see someone (especially a guy) stare at them and I know exactly what's going through their head - it's disgusting. I also know from comments I've heard/actions that I've seen as well as what my friends have heard/seen that to some people - that's where they place my worth. http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/08/22/vintage-auntie-sparknotes-is-it-ok-to-want-a-breast-reduction place my worthとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

place my worthとはどのような意味でしょうか?  私の価値を置く > 私はおっぱいが大きいから価値がある(それ以外の価値はない)という意味でしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• override my own worries

I have an upcoming long-weekend visit with my spouse, my two siblings and their spouses. We haven't seen one another in years. I have gained a lot of weight in the interim, and I am very self-conscious. Should I just not mention it? What if they make snide comments? I have a long-term, binge-eating disorder that they don't know about. I don't want to be dreading this weekend, but I'm wringing my hands. Any advice? -- The Elephant in the Room Dear The Elephant in the Room: You might want to contact your siblings in advance to let them know that you have been wrestling with an eating disorder, and that you've gained weight over the years. Be transparent about this, and convey, very simply, "I'm pretty self-conscious about this, but I'm so excited about seeing all of you that I'm overriding my own worries. I'm overriding my own worriesは「心配を通り越して心配していない」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• what is worseを使いたいです。

書きたい内容は 「さらに悪いことに、私は年をとるにつれて頭痛をもたらす強い日差しが嫌になってきた」です。 What is worse is that as I get older, I have come to dislike the blazing sun which can cause me a headache. このように書くのがいいのか、 What is worse, as I get older, I have come to dislike the blazing sun which can cause me a headache. こう書く方がいいのかわかりません・・・ まったくへんだと言われてもめげません。 アドバイスお願いします。

• 英語の質問です

教えてください!! ( ) tomorrow our baseball game will be canceled 1Whether it rains 2In case it rains 3if it will rain 4 Unless it rains He has no sooner come home ,( ) he turns on Tv 1if 2before 3than 4so Hardly had he seen me ( ) he ran away 1and 2as 3than 4when ( ) that I am older I've changed my mind and want to enjoy my life in the country 1After 2Now 3Since 4During Physical exercise is to the body ( ) reading is to the mind 1that 2what 3which 4whose I studied very hard ( ) I would have failed the entrance examination 1beside 2and so 3but for 4otherwise You can't watch television ( ) you haven't finished you work 1until 2as long as 3although 4after I sat there a long time ( ) 1until I hear my name called 2after I had heard my name call 3before I heard my name called 4since I have heard my name calling The party will be held outdoors ( ) it rains 1only 2if 3without 4unless

• my adoption wasn't open

I'm 14 years old and adopted. As I've gotten older, the feeling of wanting to know my real family has grown stronger. Because my adoption wasn't open, I can't meet my biological family. I know the government means well by these laws, but it makes me feel empty inside. my adoption wasn't openとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 【文法】の説明をお願い致します。

I've set and met my career goals and I'm having tremendous professional success. But it's cost me my personal and family life. I don't know my wife and children any more. I'm not even sure I know myself and what's really important to me. I've had to ask myself--is it worth it? People often find themselves achieving victories that are empty, successes that have come at the expense of things they suddenly realize were far more valuable to them. 人は しばしば 自分が 空である勝利, それらよりもはるかに価値のあった と 彼らが突然に悟る ものを犠牲にして来た成功, を達成していることを見つける. * 自分なりに直訳してみました。 文法の説明をお願いします。 1 successes that have come at the expense of... とのことですが、この come はどういう意味なのでしょうか? 2 they suddenly realize とありますが、realize の目的語は何になりますか? 3 直訳で間違っているところがあればご指摘ください。 4 People... 以下の文の分かり易い意訳ができましたらお願いします。

• in my corner

This irrational urge of mine comes from an incredibly selfish place, I know that much. I want someone in my corner. I love my dad so much, but he’s moving on with his life in a way that I’m not fully a part of. I know that much.は「それくらいのことは分かっている」みたいな感じでしょうか?in my cornerの意味もよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

“I hardly have any friends. I’m spending my days in my room and on the computer. I know that’s not great but it beats being lonely.” it beats being lonelyは「孤独なのよりは勝る」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• can't be any worse thanの意味

can't be any worse thanの意味 こんにちは。 比較の文を習ったのですが、今いち使い方、意味がわかりません。 can't be any worse than The food is Moscow can't be any worse than England. anything like as=much less I used to do a lot more overtime so actually that isn't anything like as much. as good as=a bit more than It's easily as good as your last job and you have plently of experience in planning and organising. この3つの使いかたと訳が混乱してしまってイマイチわからないので説明をお願いします><

• 翻訳おねがいします!

my friends are like its so cool that I have a penpal now and I was like I know right ^_^ Do your friends have penpals as well?

• Worthは前置詞?

Worthは前置詞? NHKラジオ英会話講座より I hear that movie is good. But it's three hours long. I wonder if it's worth my time.(・・・。その時間をかけて見るだけの価値があるのかね。) 質問:worth my timeでお尋ねします。 (1)テキストには「Worth~:~の価値がある、~に値する」とあります。 形容詞と考えて「worthがmy timeを前置修飾している」と考えたのですが、「価値のある私の時間」ではどうも無理があります。 ジーニアス英和辞典には前置詞とかかれています。「私の時間に値する」で、分るような気がします。 殆どの辞書には形容詞と書かれてますが、その場合どのように直訳出来ますか?my timeをどのように前置修飾するのか知りたいです。 (2)worthのようなややこしい単語(形容詞?)は他にもありますか? (3)worthy(形容詞)を使えば、worth my time=worthy of my timeでしょうか? 単純な「形容詞+名詞」の前置修飾から疑問が生じました。アドバイスをお願いします。以上