• ベストアンサー

和訳 rather than hearing

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) Because you are one of the students I want you to read the actual textbook, rather than hearing about it. あなたは生徒の一人なので、それが誰か からを聞くではなく、実際の教科書を読んでほしいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたは生徒の一人ですから、(自分で読まないで)人から聞くのではなく、(自分で)実際に教科書を読んでほしいと思います。

happy0240
質問者

お礼

perfect - thank you!! :o)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

One limitation of study 2 is that it was hypothetical in nature and assessed people’s likelihood of joining and /predictions about completion rather than actual persistence.

• 和訳 acting like judges

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします。 ※少しい分かりにくいかも、。。。請求の原因その一と六の責任者は「警察官」 Other than the 1st and 6th cause of action, judges are really the only actual people responsible (because they are not acting like judges). 請求の原因その一とその六、以外に、裁判官は本当に唯一の実際の責任者である。(裁判官のように行動してないから)。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

well you are welcome in Belgrade you have place to stay as much you want when you want for free. 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 和訳みてください

Do you know about the 〇, are you going to the one in UK? 〇知ってる?UKいくの? ここのoneはthe〇のことですよね?

• 英語の和訳

だれかこの英語の訳を教えてください。 The purpose of your report is to show that you have studied the textbook. Below you can see information about 5 different situations. For each situation,read the Information and then write a conversation, that you think the people (sometimes you are one of them) might have in that situation. Do the same for all of the situations. You must write 5 conversations in all. Each conversation must be 80~100 words long (no more,no less). In each conversation that you write you must use 3 phrases of expressions taken from your textbook. Please underline the phrases that you use and write the textbook page number above your writing.

• 和訳 How do I know that...

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします I worry about getting a fair trial because you are one of the Defendants. It’s logical to assume that you will be bias and act dishonestly. How can you assure me that you won’t? それか (How do I know that you won’t?) あなたが被告の一人なので、公正な裁判を受けられるかどうか心配している。あなたが偏見を持って不誠実に行動すると仮定するのは理にかなっている。不誠実に行動しないなんてことは、どうすれば分かるの?

• would rather の正体とは?

とても基本的な質問なんです。『 would rather / would sooner はいったい何? 助動詞の役割も持つ動詞代用品? そのものに過去形も存在しない?』  というのが質問です。  would rather は 助動詞+副詞 です。  というのは みますし、 例文も would rather +不定動詞 ~ やら would rather that 文~ などの使用例も勉強したのですが・・・  A Practical English Grammar にも prefer と 同じだ! その他の参考書にもwant / like の働きをする。などと あります。 A Practical English Grammar では、  ~would rather+infinitive cannot express preferences in the past, so the past equivalent of{Tom would rather read than talk} would be{ Tom preferred reading to talking/liked reading better than talking.} とありまして、こちらは「反対の事実を表さなければ そのままで過去形も表せる」 ととってよかったでしょうか? すみません、よろしくおねがいいたします。  

• 和訳 key people

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) But by the time you get to the second chapter, you will understand that you are one of the key people involved. しかし、第2章に入ると、あなたが関わっている主要な人物のひとりであることを理解するでしょう。

• 英語→日本語(和訳)

You are less likely to gain weight in summer than in winter because you tend to lose your appetite when it is hot. という文章の和訳をお願いいたします。

• 和訳してください

和訳してください 宜しくお願い致します。 This is our busy season we are at about 6 weeks for a turn around. Do you want me to ship complete or would you like us to ship a partial when we get when we are over 50% or 75%.