• ベストアンサー

和訳 acting like judges

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします。 ※少しい分かりにくいかも、。。。請求の原因その一と六の責任者は「警察官」 Other than the 1st and 6th cause of action, judges are really the only actual people responsible (because they are not acting like judges). 請求の原因その一とその六、以外に、裁判官は本当に唯一の実際の責任者である。(裁判官のように行動してないから)。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.2

>Other than the 1st and 6th cause of action, judges are really the only actual people responsible (because they are not acting like judges). >請求の原因その一とその六、以外に、裁判官は本当に唯一の実際の責任者である。(裁判官のように行動してないから)。 *「請求の原因その一とその六、以外に」→「請求の原因その一とその六以外に」。読点をとる。記号1つ余計にあるだけで、意味が通じにくくなります! *「裁判官は本当に唯一の実際の責任者である」→「裁判官は本当に/真実唯一の実際的責任者である」。「本当に」より「真実」のほうが少しいいと思います。「実際の」の、「の」の反復を避けて「実際的(責任者)」としましょう。 *「(裁判官のように行動してないから)」→「(裁判官のように行動してないから/裁判官にあるまじき振舞いをしたゆえである)」。お訳のままなら少なくとも、「行動していないから」と「い」を加える。ただし、多分に口語的です。それに対し、「裁判官にあるまじき振舞いをしたゆえである」はこの種の文書に似合う表現です。 ⇒請求の原因その一とその六以外に、裁判官は本当に/真実唯一の実際的責任者である。(裁判官のように行動してないから/裁判官にあるまじき振舞いをしたゆえである)。

happy0240
質問者

お礼

これは本当に素晴らしい!! 天才!! You are brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!! Thank you! :o)

その他の回答 (1)

• skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.1

おおむね問題ないと思います。最初の部分だけ言葉の修正をしました。 Other than the 1st and 6th cause of action 請求の原因その一とその六、以外に => 第一、第六訴因以外、

happy0240
質問者

お礼

回答、ありがとうございました。感謝しています :o) 「請求の原因」は訴状にかかれているのでそんなふうに書きました。でもskydaddyの書き方の方が読みやすいね! ありがとう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳 personally held

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします。(外国人) Cause of Action 1 and Cause of Action 6 are the result of improper police conduct and therefore the police officers involved should be personally held responsible. However the rest of the 10 Causes of Action have to do with procedures/policies that are against the law. ※ The names of the Defendants are attached to this Motion. 請求の原因その一と請求の原因その六は、警察の不正行為の結果であるので関係する警察官は個人的責任を負うべきである。 しかし、残りの10の請求の原因は法に反する手続き/方針と関係している。 ※ 被告の氏名は、この準備書面に付随している。

• 英文の和訳 これで合ってますでしょうか?

It is very tiring to live your life with someone and have to pretend to be other than who and what you really are. 本来の自分以外のふりをすることや誰かと一緒にいることは、 とても疲れる。 you really are と who and what がハッキリと分からなかったのですが、 you really areはyou areの強調と考えてよろしいでしょうか?

• 和訳 rather than hearing

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) Because you are one of the students I want you to read the actual textbook, rather than hearing about it. あなたは生徒の一人なので、それが誰か からを聞くではなく、実際の教科書を読んでほしいです。

• どなたか翻訳お願いします。

i think neither can i see u from camera when i fix the pc i will. Summer cause then its easier for me to pick clothes. maybe because in my country other looks older than they are. できれば直訳でお願いします。

• 和訳がわかりません。

自分なりに下記の文章を訳してみたのですが、 文構造がいまいちわかりません。wantingi it with がまずとても訳しにくく、最後のknowingは分詞構文で時だと思うのですが、いまいち意味がわかりません。 長い文章で時間を取らせてしまい申し訳ありませんが、わかる方がおりましたら 教えてくださるとありがたいです。 When you truly decide, instead of wanting it with a feeling of not having it, you will experience a sense of peace knowing it is done. あなたが信じて決断を下すとき、それをもっていないという感情とともにそれを欲しがるかわりに、 それが行われたと知ったとき、あなたは幸福感を感じる。 *また前文は下記になります。 Decision means to cut off all possibilities other than the decision you made. You are not saying no to other things. You are saying YES to what you really want.

• 和訳があっているか見てください

訳があっているかみてください。あと、2文分からないのでその訳を教えてください。 Each year, lightning kills an average of 73 people in the U.S. 毎年、稲妻による死亡者がアメリカの中で73人ほどいます。 That's more deaths than tornadoes, hurricanes, or winter storms cause. Among storm-related dangers, only flash floods kill more people than lightning does. 嵐に関する危険のなかで、稲妻による死亡者を上回るのは水鉄砲だけです。 Summer is the peak season for lightning deaths and injuries. That's because summer storms bring a great deal of lightning. 夏は稲妻による死亡者や負傷者が最も多い時期です。 Also, people tend to spend more time outdoors in the summer. さらに、人々は夏に外で過ごす時間が多い傾向にあります。 Few people are aware of how much risk lightning poses. ほとんどの人々は稲妻が及ぼす危険について気づいていない。 That may be because lightning usually kills only one or two people at a time. それは、通常、稲妻による死亡者が1度に1,2人しかいないからかもしれません。 Further-more, it does not cause the level of visible damage that tornadoes and hurricanes do.

• 英語ネガティブの方教えて下さい!

I like you because you are very cute girl and sexy. I do not like either more than the other 特に後半がイマイチ解りません(´;ω;`) この和訳をお願いします! 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳の希望

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分ですので、 中途半端ですが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 One was bad with her nerves, and had frailer health than the others, but not really sick, just a nervous disposition and temperament, There seemed to be a lot of karma for good and bad between the siblings, that made their relationships with each other notable and tying. A tendency to blame each other for things, that go wrong in the family. They were a materialistic bunch, with a taste for traveling, liking possession, money, wanting to be seen to do well. Tending to brag a little and to think that they have done better than the rest. As a child and youth he would have done better at his education than them and been thinner slighter. But well disposed to his siblings and relatives. They are warm frank loyal family, whose words are as good as their bond. They loan each other things, possessions, borrow or loss track possessions to each other, never sure which members of the family has it. Generous, they give each other small gifts.

• 英文の和訳で困っています。

経済英語に関する文章です。 通貨切り下げ後に、国内に混乱が起こったとうい文脈から、下記英文に続きます。 「first trimester」など聞きなれない単語や、文節の切れ目が上手く把握できません。 どなたか和訳のご教授お願いいたします。 This parallel market was closed two weeks ago by the government because they found a large web of corruption that made the gap between the official rate of 4.30 bolivars per dollar increase to more than 9 bolivars making the inflation growth in the first trimester doubled the expected by the official authorities. Therefore, imports, other than the government´s, are not possible until the government put in place the new rules to obtain currency thru that market.

• 和訳をお願いします。

tances much larger than the interatomic separation. (Remember, interatomic separations are about 0.2nm.) In a single crystal this order extends throughout the entire volume of the material. A polycrystalline material consists of many small single-crystal regions (called grains) separated by grain boundaries. The grains on either side of the grain boundary are misoriented with respect to each other. The grains in a polycrystalline material can have different shapes and sizes. In amorphous materials, such as glasses and many polymers, the atoms are not arranged in a regular periodic manner. Amorphous is a Greek word meaning “without definite form.” Amorphous materials possess only short-range order. The order only extends to a few of the nearest neighbors-distances of less than a nanometer. (A glass is nor really a solid; it is actually a supercooled liquid with a very high viscosity-about 15 orders of magnitude greater than water at room temperature-so that in many respects it behaves like a solid.)