Is it Important to Test Sexual Compatibility Before Marriage?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Recently, there have been arguments about the importance of testing sexual compatibility before marriage.
  • Sexual compatibility refers to how well two individuals match each other's sexual needs and desires.
  • While it is possible for kind and considerate people to have satisfying sex, sexual compatibility also involves sexual preferences that may need to be discussed beforehand.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

Recently, though, I've been exposed to arguments saying that it is healthy for a couple to have sex before marriage, because you want to make sure you are "sexually compatible" before tying the knot. I quote, "The wedding night is a really bad time to discover you're sexually incompatible." What does this even mean? How can two people be sexually incompatible? Surely, two kind and considerate people could have mutually pleasing sex, regardless of anything else... Right? Or is this referring to sexual preferences, and couldn't this sort of topic be breached before actually having sex? I am so confused. couldn't this sort of topic be breachedはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

>couldn't this sort of topic be breachedはどのような意味でしょうか? ⇒「(実際にセックスをする前に)この種の問題を解消することはできなかったか?」 ☆ breachの原義は、「打ち破る、突破する」です(もとフランス語からの借用語で、英語のbreakに当たる)。ここから、文字通り、「(難題などを)打破する、克服する、解消する」などの意味合いが派生してきます。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.2

いつもの「へんてこ」な英文の方ですね(笑)。 婚前交渉をして「性的な相性」を確かめるほうがいいという意見がある。しかし自分は,いたわりと理解で克服できるはずだ(could は仮定法だろう),そうじゃない? 続いて, Or is this referring to sexual preferences, 「this」が何を指しているのか? 直前の自分の意見ではなく,婚前交渉肯定の意見なんだろうと,ぼくは解します。「婚前交渉肯定派は,性的嗜好について言っているのか?」。性的嗜好というのは,たとえば女王様とか緊縛を好むかどうかみたいな意図かい(笑)? and couldn't this sort of topic be breached before actually having sex? 「this sort of topic」が何を指しているのか? たぶん直前の「性的嗜好に関することがら」。「性的嗜好に関することがらは,性交渉をもつ前に『ホニャララ』できなかったと,肯定派はいいたいのか?」。 ぼくの記憶中枢にある「breach=違反する」では論理解析ルーチンからエラー・リターンしたので(笑),原意から考えてました。すなわち,「穴を開けて中をのぞく」,「うかがい知る」みたいなニュアンスじゃないかと思うのですね。 I am so confused. 読んでるぼくのほうが,もっと混乱してるよ(笑)。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

The basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. You've got to be the right kind of person and do the right thing in order to have balanced success in all areas of life. Once we've reestablished the fact that good foundational qualities are the successful beginning of all car. この文のThe basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. はどんな意味になるのでしょうか?教えてください、よろしくお願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’m a 25-year-old woman getting married in the summer. My mother is very old-fashioned and proper, and does not believe in sex before marriage. She also believes that my husband and I are virgins and will remain that way until our wedding night. Both of us have been sexually active since high school! My older sister told me that my mom is planning on giving me a sex talk and explaining how everything works and “how to please a man” before my wedding. I would like nothing less than to listen to my mother explain sex to me, would like nothing less than toはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• Disclaimerの意味

(たこ焼きの説明)Before serving, they’re liberally drenched in what I like to think of as Magic Kansai Sauce. (Disclaimer: This is not an official name, but it should be.) ここでのDisclaimerはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ebay英語を教えて下さい

私が出品している商品に対し、以下の質問がありました。 Is there any possible way I can haggle my way to reduce the price by 100 or any sort of discount. I have nearly enough but I want to be able to buy this before Valentines day for my husband. 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

• stray out of this mold

Basically, I have been raised in the sort of religious home where it is a must to wait to have sex until marriage. I know it is my choice, but I have never really cared to stray out of this mold. stray out of this moldとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 簡単な単語ばかりなのに意味がわかりません。教えてください。

英文を添削してくれたネイティブがメモとしてこんな一文を添えていました。 なんと言ってるんでしょうか? This appears to be a part of the sentence before it, so I treated it as if it were.

• 2文を1文に、無駄な語を削除

2. 次の2文を接続詞や関係代名調を使わないで1文に結合しなさい。 (1) You have to make the most important decision before a meeting. (2) Your decision is to determine the number of your staff you really want as participants. You have to make the most important decision to determine the number of your staff you really want as participants before a meeting. としたのですが、 解答では、 The most important decision before a meeting is to determine the number of your staff you really want as participants. というものでした。 解答では、have to がないのですが、have to をなくしてもいい理由が分かりません。 4. 次の文には無駄があります。それを削除して簡潔な文に直しなさい。 (1) In this package I am returning this sweater because it is too small in size. 私が考えたのは、 I am returning this sweater of this package because the size is too small. 解答は、 I am returning this sweater because it is too small. this packageを取り去っていい理由が分かりません。 問題文からは、packageには2枚以上のsweaterが入っているように感じます。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いろいろと質問をしたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい5つの文章がありますが、それぞれ別の文章になります。 Sorry to hear that you can’t make the time to come in but let me remind you that you originally initiated this discussion to become distributor so I had organized this month so everyone who is interested can come in to discuss further. Unfortunate to hear otherwise… I will discuss this matter once again but who is the manager that you’re referring to? Currently, you can have a statement that states “ Authorized Dealer of  AAA” not distributor. Will be advising after we have made our decision. don’t know, this might be the last if we finalize on our decision.

• この英文の意味がわかりません

この英文の意味がわかりません 全文:"Please. They're the gatekeepers of this entire community. The community your daughters and I would like to remain a part of? This is my one chance to go before the firing squad and plead for a stay of execution." *"go before the firing squad" *"plead for a stay of execusion" ↑この二つの文の意味を教えてください。

• 中学英語 模範解答を教えてください。

(1)Why are you saving so much money? ( )are you saving so much money( )? (2)Yoshio,how about playing soccer after school? Not? ア.How イ.If ウ.Why エ.Certainly (3)どうして、一郎はこんなに遅いのだろう。 I’m( )( )Ichiro is so late. (4)How much is this old stamp? ( )is the ( )of this old stamp? (5)What sort of man is the new teacher? What is the new teacher( )? (6)君はミーティングに参加しなかったね。-いいえ、しましたよ。 You ( )attend the meeting,( )you? ― ( ),I( ) (7)Do you know the meaning of this word? Do you know( )this word( )? (8)彼女は何歳だと思いますか。 you/ is/ how/ she/ think/ do /old (9)I couldn’t understand his laughing like that. I couldn’t understand( )he ( )like that. (10)彼女はなぜ、そのような古い話に興味があるのかしら。(11語で英作文) (11)Do you know the name of this bird? Do you know ( )this bird( )called? (12)How many times do you go shopping every week? How ( )do you go shopping every week? (13)Do you know when she was born? Do you know when ( )( )is? (14)Do you know the distance from the station to his house? Do you know ( )( )( )it is from the station to his house? (15)Where did he find the money? Do you know it? Do you know ( )( )( )? よろしくお願いします。