• ベストアンサー

conventionally attractive

I am conventionally attractive, well educated, from a racial background that does not get excessively discriminated against in my country, and from enough money that I have never known true deprivation. conventionally attractiveとはどういうことでしょうか?全文の和訳もよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4073/5300)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。conventionally attractiveとはどういうことでしょうか?  昨日から流行りだしたお化粧をしてるとか、ファッシンを着てるからでなく、「昔ながらの魅力のある」ということではないかと思います。 2。全文の和訳  私は、落ちつた魅力を持ち、高い教育も受け、私の国ではひどい差別を受けていない人種的背景に育ち、未だかつてお金に困ったことのない家柄の出である。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 訳してほしいです

There seems to be a misconception among those who don’t have mixed racial background, that those that do have mixed racial backgrounds aren’t discriminated against. こちらの英文なのですが、「混合された人種的背景を持たない人は、混合された人種的差別を持っている人は差別されないという誤解があるようだ」 と日本語に訳してみたものの、よく内容がわかりません。 mixedとはどういうことなのでしょうか? わかるかたわかりやすくこちらを日本語にしてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文

How does one manage to be a citizen when one is discriminated against or even forced to immigrate to another country? 意味のうえで一つ明らかに誤った語句がある。正しい語句を記して下さい よろしくお願いします。 英文訳をしました。正しい英文訳でしょうか? 人が差別されるか或いは他の国に強制に移住させることさえある時にどのようして人が市民になんとかなることができるのか?

• thatとit

thatとit NHKラジオ英会話講座より I need to cheer up. Let's go shopping. That usually does it for me.(私、たいていそれで元気が出るの。) 質問: That usually does it for me.でお尋ねします。 thatとitはそれぞれ何を指しますか。it=shoppingだと思いますが、that=I need to cheer upでしょうか?itは全文に出てくる名詞のどれかを指し、thatは前文の名詞、名詞句、名詞節など、漠然と状況を指したり出来るのかな?など考えています。まだハードルが越えられません。アドバイスをお願いします。以上

• driven

I recently started talking to a man I met on an online dating site. He is attractive, well-educated, respectful, and driven; we hit it off and have talked for over a week. He informed me that he has a 5-year-old son from a previous relationship and I feel a little blindsided. I am a recent college graduate who just started her first salaried job, and I am worried that dating someone with a child is a little over my head. drivenはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、over my headはここではどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳して欲しいです。

"He needs help. And from what I know about you, at one point of career that would've been enough." お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いいたします。

And from time to time I take a quick look at your picture .. It's the first time I bought chocolates from that shop ... I hope you like them. sigh ... I can't get enough of you ...

• シリアル番号:P*******

I just bought a lenovo thinkpad with serial number as in the title. It has a pre-installed Microsoft Defenderウイルス対策 application with it. Does this application is enough to be protected against viruses or should I buy an antivirus for better protection against viruses? Just getting to know my computer. I will appreciate any comments, thank you. ※OKWAVEより補足:「Lenovo:ノートブック(ThinkPad)」についての質問です。

• 英検2級ライティングの添削お願いします。

英検2級ライティングの添削をお願いします。 もっとこうした方が良いなどのアドバイスも頂けると嬉しいです!! Q, The Olympic Games are held in different cities around the world. Do you think that large international sports events are good for cities? A, I think that large international sports events are good for cities. These are two reasons for it. The first is, many people will come a country that is held the olympic games. So I think that the country will be known by a lot of people. The second is, the country can increase an income of the country. This is because that many tourists will visit a some days. For these reasons, I think that large international sports events are good for cities. よろしくお願い致します。

• that+疑問詞はどうしてだめなのか?

はじめまして。早速なんですが質問があります。先日、英作文で以下のような英文を書きました。 「私は絶えず日本はこの国から何を学ぶべきかと考え続けている」 I am always thinking that what Japan should learn from this country. この英作文の解答には「thinking that what」はだめだと書いてありましたが、どうしてだめなのでしょうか?

• 英語の中学問題です よろしくお願いします

どうやって訳すればよいのか わからない文が あるので 教えて下さい what does the guidebook say? that is more than 1400 years ago it tells my fortune what does it say? おみくじに なんて書かれているかを 聞いてるようです that is the best kind of luck you may remember this seet from the story what do i hove to do? 以上です