• ベストアンサー

self-dispensing

My husband and I shop at a wonderful grocery store that has self-dispensing machines for nuts, candies, chocolates, peanut butter and other nut butters. self-dispensing machinesとはどのような物でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9786/12195)
回答No.1

>self-dispensing machinesとはどのような物でしょうか? ⇒いわゆる「自動販売機」です。通常は、単にdispenserと言います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• self-soothe

My wife and I had a beautiful baby boy less than a year ago. My wife has developed a bad habit of bringing our son into our bed when he cries. She refuses to let him self-soothe in his crib. self-sootheはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• highest seniority

I have a problem I can't solve. My husband works in a small auto repair shop. He is one of two mechanics. Obviously, because there are only two of them, they have to alternate vacations. We have school-aged children, and the other worker's children are preschool-aged. Every year, the other guy gets the manager to put up the vacation calendar when my husband is not there and takes all the school breaks. My husband has the highest seniority in our state. Yet the manager lets the other guy take all the vacations first. My husband has the highest seniorityはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• kid handoff

I interact with my husband's ex-wife, "Debby," almost weekly at the kid handoff and other kid-related events. kid handoffはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

She picked up a plastic container lid and put it up to the peanut butter machine, scraping off the peanut butter from where it comes out of the machine. She licked the lid off, then used the same lid to scrape off the nut butters from the other two dispensers, licking the lid off after each one. 上記の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• まえのエっセイの続きなんですけど

まえのエっセイの続きなんですけど グラマーが正しくできているか みてもらいたいです><おねがいします! When I was young, I always went to purchase something food at a grocery store after school was done because my mother had a hectic time. One day, across the street of my house, an old man sold vegetables out of his dilapidated truck. My mother knew and said to me, “I would want you to buy some fresh vegetables.” I had been tempted by his tomatoes, which looked better than other pink one at the grocery. I had never asked what is it and how much they cost, and I also didn’t say “thank you.”

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband is self-employed. I work outside the home and supply our health insurance. For the past 15 years, whenever we file taxes he has the refund transferred to his personal account. 全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Seventeen years ago, I married into a wonderful family. Due to our jobs, we have never lived near any of my husband's family. But we try to get together every year and stay in contact via family emails. Something has perplexed me for the past few years. One of my husband's sisters remembers my son's birthday with a card and check, but neglects to send anything to my two daughters. a card and checkとは具体的にどのような物でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My sister-in-law of 27 years, like her own sister and, to a lesser extent, my husband, have serious food fussiness. I think it’s a combination of lack of exposure—MIL is not a great cook—and diagnosed OCD, but whatever it is, it’s challenging. My husband has grown by leaps since we first met and now eats everything with gusto. But sis was just here, and even though I went to extraordinary lengths to cater to her, she still went to the grocery and then produced an alternative dessert at the table after I served her favorite ice cream—homemade. My husband was horrified and scolded her, I was stunned, but she just shrugged and said she got what she wanted. Producing alternative dishes at family dinners was not how I was raised, and I think this woman is a boor, but am I jerk for wanting to ban her from my table? grown by leapsは「飛躍的に成長した」でしょうか?あと、ここでのproduceの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband of 28 years has been having long, intimate text conversations with his father's hospice nurse for several months while they both are caring for my dying father-in-law. My husband does this for hours every day. I have told them that I would like one of them to stop working with my father-in-law. Neither has been willing. His whole family is standing behind this relationship and feels the two of them are wonderful for each other and a new start would be great because both are in "loveless" marriages. It is clear to me that they want to be together. They have expressed deep love for each other and have been intimate. I am brokenhearted and want out. My marriage has always been stressful and occasionally abusive. We were hanging in there, but by a string. This just seals the deal. Today, one sister is going to ask the nurse to step down. 1 want outは「関わりたくない」でしょうか?あと、by a stringは「かろうじて」でしょうか? 2 This just seals the deal.の意味を教えてください。 3 step downは「身を引く」でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband has a frequent customer card for a local restaurant. Over time, he accumulated a credit of $40. We recently went to this restaurant with another couple. When the bill arrived, my husband took out his card and told the other couple they owed half of the bill, including the tip, and that he would apply his $40 credit to the remainder. apply his $40 credit to the remainderの意味をよろしくお願いします

PCからの受信操作ができない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 昨日からPCから受信できず、FAX受信プログラムを再起動する必要があります。
  • ご使用の環境はWindowsで、接続はケーブルです。電話回線はISDN64です。
  • ブラザー製品に関する質問です。お困りの状況や試したことを教えてください。
回答を見る