• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband is self-employed. I work outside the home and supply our health insurance. For the past 15 years, whenever we file taxes he has the refund transferred to his personal account. 全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

夫は、自営業をしています。私は外で働き、(その関係で)健康保険に加入しています。  ここ15年間、税金は(夫婦連名で)払っているのですが、その還付金が入ると、夫は彼個人の口座に振り込むようにしています。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

noname#234111
noname#234111
回答No.2

My husband is self-employed. I work outside the home and supply our health insurance. For the past 15 years, whenever we file taxes he has the refund transferred to his personal account.を訳せばいいだけの話

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

オバマ大統領の宇宙計画に関するスピーチ(2010年)の一文です。 But while the measure of our achievements has changed a great deal over the past 50 years, what we do -- or fail to do -- in seeking new frontiers is no less consequential for our future in space and here on Earth. それでも、功績を測る基準は過去50年の間に大きく変わってきたとはいえ、 新境地を求めるためにすること、あるいはしないことは、我々の宇宙とここ地球上の未来のために同様に必要なのである。 ・主語、「--」の考え方について in seeking new frontiers は、what we do、or fail to doにかかっているのでしょうか? → 新境地を求めるにあたり我々がすること、あるいはしないこと それとも、 what we do と in seeking new frontiersは同等で、or fial to doは挿入されているだけなのでしょうか? → 我々がすること、つまり新境地を求めること、あるいはしないこと ・no less consequential 辞書上の意味「結果としておこる、必然の、間接的な、重大な」とどれをとってもしっくりこないのですが、特別な表現なのでしょうか? 以下、抜粋と、全文のURLです。 So today, I’d like to talk about the next chapter in this story. The challenges facing our space program are different, and our imperatives for this program are different, than in decades past. We’re no longer racing against an adversary. We’re no longer competing to achieve a singular goal like reaching the Moon. In fact, what was once a global competition has long since become a global collaboration. But while the measure of our achievements has changed a great deal over the past 50 years, what we do -- or fail to do -- in seeking new frontiers is no less consequential for our future in space and here on Earth. http://www.nasa.gov/news/media/trans/obama_ksc_trans.html 段落の意味としては、 宇宙計画の意味合いも、物事を測る基準も以前と変わってきている。 けれども、 未来のために私たちが新境地を求めようとすることは、昔も今も変わらない。 と捉えたのですが、そこが間違っているのでしょうか? アドバイスいただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

Seventeen years ago, I married into a wonderful family. Due to our jobs, we have never lived near any of my husband's family. But we try to get together every year and stay in contact via family emails. Something has perplexed me for the past few years. One of my husband's sisters remembers my son's birthday with a card and check, but neglects to send anything to my two daughters. a card and checkとは具体的にどのような物でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

大学の予習なんですが、和訳お願いします。 It comes as a shock to find that almost the only part of Zimbabwe's Government still functioning is the health system in the country's remote, deprived rural areas. It functions so well, syas Victor Nyamandi, a senior Health Ministry official for the Makoni district 170 kilometres (105 miles) east of the capital, Harare, that the monitoring system ensures that tuberculosis medication is taken by every patient to whom it is prescribed. Cholera has been kept away from the district's 300,000 people, who live in scattered villages connected by rutted tracks in the rolling landscape, for seven years. They have not seen a case of measles for more than three years. Measles immunisation days in any part of the district receive a 90 per cent attendance. Even the white-robed, crook-wielding Vapostori(Apostolic) sect, whose religion abhors, Western medicine, are having their children immunised. "It's undoubtedly the best health structure in Africa," said the paediatrician Greg Powell, chairman of the Zimbabwe Child Protection Society. It was functioning in the bush far better than in the urban areas, where hospitals have been overwhelmed by national infrastuctural failure, he added. The system could not work without a highly mobile corps of dedicated health workers who stay in constant contact with rural communities, using a fleet of tough, reliable motorbikrs. "Three quarters of the ministry's vehicles are managed by Riders for Health," Mr Nyamandi said. "They are the key to our success. We cannot do without them." Starting before independence in 1980, and accelerating dramatically afterwards, health autherities created a unique and almost self-contained system of primary preventive healthcare among the country's unsophisticated rural communities, which had been devastated regularly by disease. It comprises a constantly reinforced basic education programme that drives home to nearly every village a recognition of common diseases and their symptoms, the simple steps to prevent them (such as building safe wells and the remarkable Blair toilet, a simple brick structure, named after the state laboratory that designed it, with a deep pit and built-in fly trap, that has wiped out faeces-bearing flies all over the country), a limited range of treatments, and a nutritious diet to strengthen their immune systems. The education is so thorough and simple that it needs outside control only in serious cases and is run virtually by the villagers alone. "When we are not there, our backs are covered," Mr Nyamandi said. "They are quite conscious of their health." The bottom rung of the system's infrastructure comprises thousands of unpaid volunteers drilled in a limited range of specific, simple tasks---home-based care givers who wash Aids sufferers, "chloroquine holders" who hand out malarial prophylactics at the correct intervals, village health workers with basic treatment skills keeping records of illnesses and symptoms, village Aids action committees staging cautionary plays about husbands visiting prostitutes, and garden clubs that grow nutritious foods. The key to their success is their link with the outside world - the environmental health technician(EHT), who is responsible for bringing a steady supply of essential drugs, cement for building lavatories, and the constant surveillance of suspected disease outbreaks. The position also involves mobilising mothers for the immunisation of their children, raising awareness of HIV, and acting as the villagers'principal teacher. Motorbikes were introduced in the 1980s so that the EHTs could move between villages and to the nearest hospital. After 1998, when the country's economic crisis began. the repair and replacement of motorbikes by the Government evaporated, and the rural health system began to stumble.

• 和訳

和訳例をお願いします。  Just look at today's magazines, TV shows, websites, self-help booksーand where we put our dollers. As a country, we make up about 4 percent of the world's total population, yet we use almost half of all the money spent on medical care. We should be pretty healthy.  Yet I have always been amazed at how poorly the US ranks in health when compared with other countries. When I began medical school in 1970 we stood at about 15th in what I call the Health Olympics, the ranking of countries by life expectancy or infant mortality. Twenty years later we were about 20th, and in recent years we have gone back to around 25th, behind almost all rich countries and a few poor ones. For the richest and most powerful country in the world's history, this is a disgrace.  Research during this last decade has shown that the health of a group of people is not affected considerably by individual aehaviors such as smoking, diet, and exercize, by genetics, or by the use of health care. In countries where basic goods are readily available, people's life span depends on the hierarchical structure of their society; that is, the size of the gap between rich and poor.  We can learn something by looking at countries that do well in the Health Olympics. In 1960 Japan stood 23rd, but by 1977 it had overtaken all the others in the health race. Today, at No.1, Japanese people have a life expectancy on average three and half years longer than Americans. Twice as many Japanese men as American men smoke, yet the deaths probably caused by smoking are half of ours. Why? After the Second World War, the hierarchical structure of Japan was reorganized so all citizens shared more equally in the economy. Today Japanese CEOs make 15 to 20 times what entry-level workers make, not the almost 500-fold difference in the US. During their recent economic crisis, CEOs and managers in Japan took cuts in pay rather than lay off workers. That the structure of society is key to health becomes evident when we look at Japanese who emigrate; their health declines to the level of the inhabitants of the new country. 以上になります。

• よろしくお願いします

Four years ago, my sweet and loving husband, the awesome father of our three children, was struck down by brain cancer and suffered brain trauma following emergency surgery. I’ve cared for him at home, dealing with the hassles of hospitals, insurance, family drama (his parents blame me for his health issues). He will never recover and he is declining. It is like being married to a 41-year-old Alzheimer’s patient. He does not remember me, our long marriage, or our kids. I’m trying to place him in a nursing home, but there are waiting lists. About a year ago, I met a man who was genuine and kind. As the friendship grew, he began helping with my kids, even helping my husband by playing music and visiting with him. My boyfriend knows I am committed to giving my husband the care he deserves and respects that this is a package deal. that this is a package dealはthatの後に完全な文がきていて変な感じがするのですが、どのような役割のthatでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband and I are the youngest of our siblings, now all in our 50s with nearly grown children. Despite having the same opportunities, my husband and I are the only ones to have finished college, stayed married and kept the same jobs. As a result, we have a nice home, two cars and college tuition set aside for our kids, and can take family vacations. Our three siblings dropped out of college, racked up credit card debt, married and divorced multiple times, compromised their health with alcohol and tobacco abuse and left jobs as soon as the work became tiresome. They live in tenuous circumstances. We never judge or lecture. Lately, as the direness of their situation has pressed them into tough decisions, they keep bringing up how "lucky" my husband and I are to have all the security that we do, as if we didn't earn it or make sacrifices over many years to conserve our resources. While we are indeed blessed, luck had little to do with it. We've been disciplined. We have generously helped our siblings whenever the need arose, including college tuitions, car down payments, emergency veterinary bills and even funeral expenses. Now it seems they believe it was our duty, and with the holidays coming up, their comments are escalating. This is terribly hurtful. My husband is able to let this matter slide. But I need a civil response when our siblings accuse us of "owing" them because our circumstances are so much "luckier" than theirs. compromised their healthとtenuous circumstancesとlet this matter slideの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been married for 28 years, but our relationship has been at a brick wall for more than half of the marriage. For the past four years, we have lived under the same roof but completely separately, essentially as housemates. Up until now, I have made the decision to stay in the marriage because A) we have two daughters, both in their early 20s, and B) my husband is a pastor and I was once concerned about his image in the church community if we were to separate. Aggression and worrisome behavior have now entered the equation, and we have both accepted that our union is no longer salvageable. I am ready to start dating and move on with my life, as my husband has been doing for more than half of our marriage, but he still isn’t ready to upset the church community with the news of our formal separation. Personally, I am done putting up a façade. I am ready to move on from not only the marriage, but also the church community, but ultimately I do want to be the bigger person and respect my husband’s image. if we were to separateのところはif we separatedとも言えるのでしょうか?違いは何でしょうか?あと、the bigger personはなぜaではなくtheが使われているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

オバマ大統領の火星探査計画に関するスピーチの一文です。 it’s more than just Tang -- and I had to point out I actually really like Tang. それは単なる"Tang"にすぎないと。私は実際に本当に"Tang"が好きだということも指摘しなくてはいけませんが。 "Tang"をどう解釈すればよいのでしょうか? 辞書には、「ピリッとする味、風味」などとありますが、そのままでは意味がよくわかりません。 中国語でスープ(湯)という意味があるようで、火星探査計画をスープに例えているのかとも考えましたが、その場合どのような意味が込められているのかわからずギブアップしました。 何か特別な言い回しなのでしょうか? 教えていただけると嬉しいです。 以下、抜粋と、全文のURLです。 In the years that have followed, the space race inspired a generation of scientists and innovators, including, I’m sure, many of you. It’s contributed to immeasurable technological advances that have improved our health and well-being, from satellite navigation to water purification, from aerospace manufacturing to medical imaging. Although, I have to say, during a meeting right before I came out on stage somebody said, you know, it’s more than just Tang -- and I had to point out I actually really like Tang. (Laughter.) I thought that was very cool. http://www.nasa.gov/news/media/trans/obama_ksc_trans.html よろしくお願いします。 翻訳を勉強しています。自力ではなかなか解決できない表現が多く苦戦しています。こちらで教えていただけたら、少しずつ自分の知識として吸収していきたいです。

• 和訳してください。自動更新されてしまうのかがわかりません

TERMS OF USE FOR Members-Area.org SERVICES User Agreement This is a one-time charge only and you will never be re-billed. For example, a one year membership to the Service will be billed in a one time charge representing the monthly membership rate times 12 months. The amount charged to you is based on your choice of package and charged to the account of your choice. Purchase is done securely through our authorized sales processing agent. Your information will be transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to ensure your information is private. Your membership is 100% guaranteed with a 15 day money back policy. You will receive unlimited access to our support resources, unlimited downloads of all programs located within our site and unlimited technical support contact with our staff. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any software, programs, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the service by GamesMembersArea.com, our partners or any user of the service or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, download, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk. Your continued use of the service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in this Agreement, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications. Right to Use Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability. For the protection of our shoppers, it is our policy to not sell to minors. If you are under the legal age of majority and wish to purchase from our online site, please have a parent or legal guardian make the purchase for you. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are at least 18 years old. Legal use of the service It will be your responsibility to use the products provided through the Service in a legal manner, respecting all laws including copyright infringement laws and any other law applicable to your use of the service. DBC Ventures declines all responsibility related to your use of the software and services provided. Membership fees and charges THE PURCHASE OF A MEMBERSHIP is NON-REFUNDABLE. After your evaluation period of 15 days, even if you are no longer using the service, you may not request a refund of the total or partial amount of your membership. Should you want a refund for any reason and are within your evaluation period, you may request it by contacting customer service on this link. We reserve the right to charge processing fees for any refund requested over the allocated trial period. You agree to pay or have paid all fees and charges incurred in connection with your membership with the service (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. All fees and charges are nonrefundable. We may change the fees and charges in effect for using the service and may conduct changes on the site from time to time. You also are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access the service through an Internet access provider or other third party service, including but not limited to telephone charges. YOU, AND NOT WE, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY AMOUNTS BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD BY A THIRD PARTY, WHICH WERE NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU.

• 海外通販をしたショップからの発送メール?の訳

2週間位前にオーストラリアのSUPPLY STOREというショップのオンラインストアで服を注文して、2日前にようやく発送メール?が送られてきたのですが、当方英語が全く読めないのでそのメールの内容を訳して頂きたく質問させてもらいました。 みなさんお力をお借りしたいです。 下記の英文が送られてきたメールの内容です。名前とトラッキングナンバーらしきものは伏せています。 Hello #######, Thanks for shopping with us here at Supply Store Due to the increased traffic this past week and circumstances out of our control, we have had a delay in some areas of our online store. Rest assured, your order has now been dispatched and is on its way to you via DHL Global Mail. Your DGM Item No. is ############## You can keep track of your shipment with the following link #https://www.globalmail.dhl.com/web/portal-asia/traceit Alternatively, please use the Tracking number found at the bottom of the DHL item details to locate your package through your local postal service. Note: Tracking information will be made available 48 hours after dispatch. * Please note: You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from SUPPLY, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Please expect some delays in receiving your order, we hope this doesn’t inconvenience you too much. Thanks, SUPPLY STORE