A Strong Message Against Nuclear Weapon

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A strong message against nuclear weapon is conveyed through this film.
  • The film showcases the reality of nuclear weapon development and its consequences.
  • Despite advancements in technology, the problem of nuclear weapons persists.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください

A strong message is sent through this film against nuclear weapon. I think it was put on the reality because the technology is developing in the video now. However, we often heard the music in the movie. It was remake in Japan recently. The shooting techniques is change, but the problem and music still remains now. 核兵器に対する危機感をこの映画を通して強いメッセージが発信されています。 現在は映像は技術が発展してきているため、リアリティーさにかけていました。 しかし、音楽はよく耳にします。 最近この映画のリメイク版が上演されました。 撮影の技術は変化してきているが、音楽や問題は今もなお健在だ。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

A strong message is sent through this film against [the possession of] nuclear weapon[s]. I [thougt the film] [lacked in reality,]*1 [probably because I am used to seeing videos of today, with highly developed] [imaging techniques.]*2 However, we [are familiar with] the music [used] in the movie. A remake [of it] was [released] in Japan recently. Shooting techniques [may] change, but the music [does not fade,]*3 [while the issue] continues to remain to this day. *1: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=lack+in *2: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=imaging+technique *3: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=fade

wxw
質問者

お礼

よく耳にする=馴染みのある、精通する⇨familier with となるのですね。 そしてfade。fade outとか言いますよね。それのことなんですね。 他にも色々参考になりました!ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削してください

I surprised that the scene where dead bodies were being swept when Seibei fishing in the beautiful river. It seemed that it was common in Tohoku, dead body that was starved to death by famine is flowing down. I was shocked by that reality. 私が驚いたのは清兵衛が美しい川で釣りをしているときに、死体が流されてきたシーンでした。東北では飢饉で餓死した死体が川流れしていることは、よくあることのようでした。そのリアリティーさに驚かされました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削していただけませんか?

英作したのですが、文法的におかしなところがないかみていただけませんか? 英文 Many people like music. Of course I like music too. I like playing music, listning music and watching music very much. The music has only one word in English. But the music has two words in Japanese. One is to enjoy a sound, the other is to learn a sound. I thought only advanced and was not able to enjoy a sound. However, I noticed. The music that does not enjoy a sound is not music. It is true music to enjoy a sound. It is very easy. But I forgot it. I learned a sound so far. The short cut to advancing is to enjoy a sound. I want to entertain people through music in the future. So I want to enjoy a sound. 日本語文 多くの人々は音楽が好きです。もちろん私も音楽が好きです。私は音楽をするのも、聴くのも、見るのもとても好きです。英語で音楽は1つの単語しか持ちません。しかし日本語で音楽は2つの単語を持ちます。1つは音を楽しむ音楽で、もう1つは音を学ぶ音学です。私は上達する事だけを考えて音を楽しめていませんでした。しかし私は気づきました。音を楽しまない音楽は音楽ではありません。本当の音楽は音を楽しむものです。それはとても簡単なことです。しかし私はそれを忘れていました。私は今まで音を学んでいたのです。上達する事への近道は音を楽しむことです。私は将来音楽を通して人々を楽しませたいです。だから私自身も音を楽しみたいです。 長くてすみません。 よろしくお願いします

• 添削お願いします。

In the idea of the relationship between lyrics and music is Reichardt and Schubert were different. At that time which they were active to compose, Reichardt's music was widely known and it also enjoyed it. 「詩と音楽の関係につ いての考え方において,ライヒャルトとシューベルトは異なって いた。彼らが作曲活動していた時期においては,ライヒャルト の音楽は広く知られ,親しまれでさえいた。 」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いできませんか。

どなたかよろしくお願いいたします。 海外の掲示板に書きこみたいのですが、翻訳ソフトで作ってみました。これで通じますでしょうか。 Doesn't it carry out now which did video photography in Pan Ams 09? How do you do? It is from Japan. In fact, the person who did video photography in Pan Am last year is looked for. It is the game of Yoshihiko Matsumoto of the black obi LIGHT FEATHER. Only the final goes into DVD but the person himself/herself is wanting to look at other games. It is especially a game with caio terra. Doesn't it carry out now which was photoed bysomeone?

• 添削してください

⇨He was an overwhelming presence like swallowing the main character. His speaking way and voices resounded heavily. Especially the scene that gnaws the remains of a dead daughter, it made me feel bottomless fear and eeriness. 彼はまさに主人公を飲み込むような圧倒的な存在感でした。ゆったりとした喋り方と、重く響く声。特に死んだ娘の遺骨をかじるシーンなんか、思わず息をのむような迫力と、底知れない不気味さを感じさせる名シーンでした。 ⇨I think that the reason why Godzilla (1954) is still said to reign in the top of the series is that the strong warning message for excessive science and technology is clearly expressed. ゴジラ(1954)が未だなおシリーズ頂点に君臨すると言われている理由は、行き過ぎた科学技術に対する警鐘という強いメッセージが明確に表現されていることにあると私は思います。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 音楽のジャンルにはこだわりません。自分が良いと思える音楽が私の好きな音楽になります。 それがjazzであっても、bossa novaであっても。 1, I have no particular liking to a certain music genre. Any muist that sounds good to me is my favorite, be it jazz or bossa nova.         2, It doesn't matter what kinds of music it is. My favorite music is what I can think it good. Jazz, bossa nova and any kinds of music will do as long as I can think it good. 以前はよく音楽を聞いていたが、だんだんに音楽を聴かないようになってしまっています。 I used to listen to the music, but I don't gradually do it.

• 添削お願いします

1)He managed a wide range of music, it is make it hard to get a whole picture of him. 2) He was a person who make it hard to get a whole picture of him, because he managed a wide range of music. 「彼は音楽の活動幅が広く、全貌がとらえにくい人であった。」 と英文にしてみたのですが、こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 1と2両方載せましたが、どちらかで結構です。 こっちの表現の方が正しい、という方を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください。

ある映画のペーパーです。 「先ほど述べたように、エボシはタタラ村の人々(特に女性達)の信頼も厚く、彼 らの「命」を救える唯一の存在であった。同様に乙事主率いる猪達の側も、彼らとて山を削られては自らが生きて行けぬからこそ怒り、敵対したのだった。 この「命」の価値は、人間の側にも猪の側にも等価値であり、だからこそ「共存」の糸口 は見つからないというジレンマが残るのである。しかも作品中では、 それに対する明確な回答が示されていない。」 As I mentioned before, Eboshi was trusted by people who live in Tataraba (especially women) and was the only one who can save their "life". As with wild boars led by Ottoko was angry and hostile, because they could not survive by cutting the mountain. The value of this "life" is equal to both the human side and the wild boars side, so it remains a dilemma that we can not find a clue for "coexistence." Moreover in the story, there is no clear answer to it. ・乙事主は調べるとOttokoのみだったので、そのようにしました。 ・こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

Goethe was not to get education as a musician, but a broadly-cultivated aesthete. Especially he was particular about how combine his poem with music and desired to music serve lyrics, on the other hand, opposed to be music is primary and lyrics is secondary. 「<ゲーテは音楽家としての専門教育を受けてはいなかったが、広い教養範囲の唯美(ゆいび)主義者であった。特に、彼の詩がどのような音楽の旋律と組み合わされるかについては強くこだわり、音楽が歌詞に奉仕することを望み、逆に音楽を主、詩を従とすることに反対した。」 *音楽を主、詩を従 をメインとサブというイメージからprimary, secondary としました。 こちらの英文の添削を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

At that time, he was not strong interested in music, but this environment that he was unconsciously touching with the rhythm of jazz and the sounds of koto influenced for future his music. 「当時、彼は音楽にあまり興味がありませんでしたが、無意識に触れていたジャズのリズムや琴の音色は彼の将来の音楽に影響を与えた。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。