• ベストアンサー

添削していただけませんか?

英作したのですが、文法的におかしなところがないかみていただけませんか? 英文 Many people like music. Of course I like music too. I like playing music, listning music and watching music very much. The music has only one word in English. But the music has two words in Japanese. One is to enjoy a sound, the other is to learn a sound. I thought only advanced and was not able to enjoy a sound. However, I noticed. The music that does not enjoy a sound is not music. It is true music to enjoy a sound. It is very easy. But I forgot it. I learned a sound so far. The short cut to advancing is to enjoy a sound. I want to entertain people through music in the future. So I want to enjoy a sound. 日本語文 多くの人々は音楽が好きです。もちろん私も音楽が好きです。私は音楽をするのも、聴くのも、見るのもとても好きです。英語で音楽は1つの単語しか持ちません。しかし日本語で音楽は2つの単語を持ちます。1つは音を楽しむ音楽で、もう1つは音を学ぶ音学です。私は上達する事だけを考えて音を楽しめていませんでした。しかし私は気づきました。音を楽しまない音楽は音楽ではありません。本当の音楽は音を楽しむものです。それはとても簡単なことです。しかし私はそれを忘れていました。私は今まで音を学んでいたのです。上達する事への近道は音を楽しむことです。私は将来音楽を通して人々を楽しませたいです。だから私自身も音を楽しみたいです。 長くてすみません。 よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • round_st
  • ベストアンサー率56% (44/78)
回答No.4

さて、1つの参考として、「music」の英語語源と「音楽」の漢字の意味をならべた段落を設け、最初にご質問者様が書かれた英文を踏まえる形で、書き直してみました。 A great number of people all over the world like music. Of course, I love mucis, too. I like both playing and listening to music. I also like 'watching' music. That is, I enjoy concerts or music videos, and so on. 世界中の実に多くの人々が音楽を愛しています。 もちろん、私も音楽が大好きです。 私は音楽を演奏することも、聞くことも両方好きです。 そして音楽を「見る」ことも好きなんです。「見る」とはつまり、コンサートへ行ったり音楽ビデオを見たりすることです。 By the way, the English word 'music' is written in only one word. The original meaning of 'music' is 'something brough about by the inspiration given by a goddess Muse. That's so romantic. On the other hand, the Japanese word for 'music' is 'on-gaku', which consists of two kanji; one is for 'sound', the other for 'to enjoy'. So, music as a Japanese word literally means 'enjoying sounds'. ところで、英語の「music」という言葉は1つの単語として書かれます。そのもともとの意味は「ミューズの女神から与えられたインスピレーションによってもたらされたもの」です。実に素敵な意味ですね。 一方、日本語の「音楽」という言葉は漢字2文字から成り立っており、それぞれの漢字は「音」と「楽しむ」という意味です。つまり、日本語の「音楽」とは文字通りに意味を言えば「音を楽しむ」ということなんです。 As a school subject, I have been 'learning' music, forgetting to enjoy it. I have noticed, however, that we should first enjoy music before learning it. A short-cut to a better learner of music is nothing but to enjoy sounds! 私はこれまで、学校の教科として音楽を学んでばかりいて、楽しむことを忘れていました。 でも今気づいたのです。学ぶよりも先に楽しむべきであるということに。 音楽の上達への近道は、音を楽しむことをおいて他にありません。 I have a dream. I want to entertain people with my music in the future. So, I want to, and have to enjoy every sound I hear much more than I used to. 私には夢があります。 いつの日か、自分自身の音楽で人を楽しませたいのです。 だからこれからは、耳に聞こえてくるあらゆる音を、以前よりおおいに楽しみたいし、そうでなければならないと思うのです。

Nao-Ue
質問者

お礼

添削していただきありがとうございます!! とてもわかりやすくて参考になりました。 ありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (3)

• round_st
  • ベストアンサー率56% (44/78)
回答No.3

まず文章の内容そのものについてなんですが、 「音楽」と「音学」はまるで違う学問です。 学校でならう「音楽」のことを「音学」とは決して書きません。「音学」というのは「周波数や音場、人間の音の認知などを扱う、まさに『音』の学問」であり music のことは指しません。ですから、書かれた文章の趣旨そのものから見直していただく必要があるかと思いました。 ちなみに「音楽学」という学問はあります。 英語で music という1語であるのに対して、日本語では「音楽」=「音を楽しむ」という2文字からなることに着目されたのは面白い観点です。でしたら、英語の music が「Museの神がやってきて、耳から息を吹き込むことでもたらされたインスピレーションによるもの」という意味も踏まえてみてはいかがでしょうか。 インスピレーション(inspiration)という英単語は in-(中へ) spire(ラテン語で「吹く」の意味)を元にしており、「神が人に息を吹き込む」という発想があります。そして「Muse(ミューズ)」の神様によって吹き込まれた息が「music」を生むというのが語源的な意味なのです。 すでに書かれた英文で添削すべき箇所としては Many people like music. >OK Of course I like music too. >OK I like playing music, listning music and watching music very much. >listening musicは「listening to music」(listenのスペルにも注意を) >watching musicは不自然。音楽は目で見るものではないからです。 musicという同じ単語が連発しますので、 I like playing, and listening to music. とまとめましょう。 watching musicはこのままではよくないので、 I also like watching someone singing or playing music. などと別の文で表現した方がよいと思います。 The music has only one word in English. >'Music' consists of only one word in English 「音楽」という言葉は、英語でたった1語から成り立っています。 But the music has two words in Japanese. One is to enjoy a sound, the other is to learn a sound. >But, in Japanese, the word for 'music' consists of two kanji; 'on' for 'sound' and 'gaku' for 'to enjoy'. So, 'music' in Japanese literally means 'enjoying sounds'. しかし日本語では、「music」にあたる「音楽」という言葉は漢字2文字からできており、それはつまり「音」を意味する「おん」と、「楽しむ」を意味する「がく」です。だから日本語の「音楽」とは文字通りに意味を言えば「音を楽しむ」ということなんです。 I thought only advanced and was not able to enjoy a sound. >I just thought only some skilled people was able to 'enjoy' sounds. これまで私はてっきり、一部の技能に恵まれた人だけが音を「楽しむ」ことができるものだと思っていました。 However, I noticed. >OK The music that does not enjoy a sound is not music. >If we don't enjoy the sound, it cannot be called 'music' any longer, either. 音を楽しむことができなければ、それはもはや「音楽」とは呼べないと。 It is true music to enjoy a sound. >I can say, even in English, 'music' means 'to enjoy sounds'. 実際、英語でも music とは「音を楽しむこと」だと言ってよいと思います。 It is very easy. But I forgot it. >It is very easy, but I forgot it. 些細なことですが、and/butで文章をはじめないようにしましょう。(書き言葉としてのルール。会話調ならめずらしくありませんが) I learned a sound so far. >I have recognized that I was only 'learning' sounds, not 'enjoying'. 今まで、音を「楽しむ」のでなく、ただ「学んでばかり」いたことに気づきました。 The short cut to advancing is to enjoy a sound. >A short-cut to a better learner of music is nothing but to enjoy sounds! もっと音楽を上達する近道は、まさに音を楽しむことに他ならないんです。 I want to entertain people through music in the future. >I want to entertain people through my music in the future. 「my」を補っただけ。 So I want to enjoy a sound. >So, I want to enjoy sounds more now. だから今はもっと音というものを楽しみたいと思います。

Nao-Ue
質問者

お礼

詳しく解説していただきありがとうございます!! とても参考になりました。 Musicの語源まで教えていただきとても勉強になりました!! ありがとうございます。

• saham3
  • ベストアンサー率24% (19/77)
回答No.2

Many people may like music. Of course I like music too. I like playing music, listning to music and watching musicians playing it very much. Music is music in English. But music seems to have two aspects in Japanese. One is to enjoy sound, the other is to learn it. I at first wanted to master playing music so could not fully enjoy it . However, I noticed that what is important is to enjoy sound. It is true music is really for enjoying sound. It is very easy to understand. But I somehow forgot it. I learned just 'sound' so far. The best way to master music is to enjoy sound. I want to entertain people through music in the future. So I think it important to enjoy 'sound' myself. 原文に忠実に、こんなもんですかね。

Nao-Ue
質問者

お礼

丁寧な添削どうもありがとうございます!!

回答No.1

おっしゃいたいことを汲み取って書いたつもりです。"sound""enjoy"がやや多くてしつこい感じがしますので、もしお気に召さなかったら違う言葉を探してみてくださいね。 Many people like music. Of course I like it, too. I like playing music, "listening" "to" music and watching concerts very much. There is just one word that means "music" in English, but music has two meanings in Japanese. One is to enjoy a sound and the other is to learn a sound. I used to thinkg of making progress and didn't enjoy a sound. However, I noticed that music without enjoying a sound cannot be called "music." We can call it music in a true sense when we enjoy it from the bottom of our hearts. Though it was easy to understand it, I had forgotten it for a while. I have been learning a sound so far and recently found that the fastest way to learn music is to enjoy the sound that music always has. I hope to make people enjoy sounds through music in the future. In order to do it, first of all, I myself would like to enjoy it.

Nao-Ue
質問者

お礼

お気に召さないなんてとんでもないです! 添削どうもありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語翻訳の質問です

こんにちわ よろしくお願いします! カナダの方からのメールです。 私の力では翻訳できず・・・ 英語の得意な方よろしくおねがします。 長くてすいません。。。 I'm glad you searching Owen Sound on google map. I like exploring Japan on google Earth, however the more I search the more I want to visit. Kyoto is one of the have to see stop I want to visit. I think it would be a beautiful place to visit. I also want to find some beautiful places maybe not as tourist heavy to get a more "aw this is Japan" feeling. I would like to visit Oogata sandy beach, it sounds like I would really enjoy it. The only thing I enjoy to really do near me is to go to Sauble beach with is about 20 minutes from Owen sound. If you come visit Canada it would be a pleasure to guide you around. You'll have to give me a little heads up so I can save some money if you want to visit a different province, or to let me know if theres some place you want to see, so I can make a map of how to get there =D. I do indeed know what you mean. ^_^

• 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。

◆以下の英作文の文法、ニュアンスの間違いを教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうか、よろしくお願いいたします!! 私の好きなスポーツ My favorite kind of sport 私の好きなスポーツは、スキーだ。 My favorite kind of sport is skiing. 何故、私はスキーが好きなのか? Why I like skiing? 何故スキーが好きかというと、雪の上を自由に滑ることが出来るからだ。 I like skiing because it can skating on the snow freely. その解放感は、他のスポーツには無いものである。 The feeling of freedom is nothing in other sports. 日常を忘れて楽しむことが出来る。 I can enjoy to forget daily life. どのような経緯で好きになったのか? Hhow did I come to like skiing? 初めてスキーをした15年前から好きだ。 I like skiing since fifteen years ago as my first experience of skiing. 冬になると毎週のように雪山へ出掛ける。 I go to snow mountain every week of winter. 毎年冬を楽しんでいる。 I enjoy winter every year. 今後、どのようにスキーを続けたいのか? How do I want to enjoy skiing in future. スキーは、年齢を問わず誰でも楽しめるスポーツである。 Skiing is the sport that loved by people of all ages. 歳をとっても、続けていきたい。 I want to enjoy skiing even if I were grew old.

• 英作文の添削をしてくれませんか??

(1)Do you think it is important to study english? (2)What kind of job do you want to exprience? という問題がテストに出るので事前に考えてくることと言われましたが、作ってみたところ文法的に正しいかどうか分かりませんので添削お願いします。 高一までの学習範囲で、できればお願いいたします。 (1)yes,I do the two reasons First I like A foreign film Therefore I want to watch it without translation (←勉強をして)をいれたい Next I want to go to the university Because of that I think it it important to study English (2)Yes,I do I want to be A programmer The two reasons First,I like to use the PC second, I can make a lot of people efficient Because of that Ihink want to Be a programmer という内容なのですが、現在仮定法を学習しているので一つぐらい使いたいです。あとここはthat節を使ったほうがいいなどという点があれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を添削してください

ある音楽を聴いた感想を英語で言いたいのですが、うまく訳せません。 どなたか添削していただけませんか? I listened to ○○○. It is great! I particularly like the guitar solo, the sound is clear and the technique is superb. That kind of music always makes me think that men are more privileged, because women's small hand with thin mascles cannot play such powerful music. I wish I could play like that. It might be _____. (←どんな単語を入れたらいいでしょうか?) Can you play any of their songs? 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「○○○を聴いたよ、すごくいいね!特にギターソロが気に入った、すごく綺麗な音だしテクニックもすごいね。ああいう音楽を聴くといつも思うよ、男の人はいいなぁって。女の小さな手と弱い筋力ではあんな音楽は演奏できないから。あんなふうにギターが弾けたらなぁ、気持ちがいいだろうなぁ。あなたは彼らの曲を弾ける?」 お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 音楽のジャンルにはこだわりません。自分が良いと思える音楽が私の好きな音楽になります。 それがjazzであっても、bossa novaであっても。 1, I have no particular liking to a certain music genre. Any muist that sounds good to me is my favorite, be it jazz or bossa nova.         2, It doesn't matter what kinds of music it is. My favorite music is what I can think it good. Jazz, bossa nova and any kinds of music will do as long as I can think it good. 以前はよく音楽を聞いていたが、だんだんに音楽を聴かないようになってしまっています。 I used to listen to the music, but I don't gradually do it.

• 添削をしてください(>_<)

同い年の子とメールでお友達になりました。 毎日やり取りをしていたのですが、 このメールを送ってから返事がありません(>_<) 何か読みづらいところがありますか。 どなたか添削をお願いします。 I know Yamapi and News! Do you like Johnny's?:) I like Youkai Ningen Bem! I watched it every week. Kame is so cool. Yamapi appear in a new drama. The series is titled "MONSTERS" The drama will start on October 21. My favorite dramas are Hana Yori Dango,Kimi wa petto, Kindaichi Sounen no Jikenbo,Maou,Youkai Ningen Bem,Gokusen. I like Matumoto Jun and KinKi Kids,Arashi. Do you know KinKi Kids? I once went to the KinKi Kids concert. It was a lot of fun! My family live in ** but I live in **. ** is located east of**. I too have dog.The name of my dog is **. She is very pretty but so shy. Your pet name is cute!Why is it Kira chan? Dorawing is very difficult. I want to see your paint.

• 英語の添削をお願いします

A高校からB高校に転入して、B高校で自己紹介をするという設定なのですが、英文の添削をお願いします。 I lived in A until last month, and went to the A high school. But I will move in to B high school by the father's transfer. I want to become you happily early. Because I have a lot of things that do not become accustomed, I want you to teach. I belonged to the brass band at the previous school. Therefore, I like music very much. I want to enter the brass band also at this school. Because a lot of nature overflowed, the B high school thought that it was a very wonderful school. Life in this school of the future is the enjoyment. My best regards. 最初の部分は、「早く皆さんと仲良くなりたいです。慣れない事が多いと思うので、色々と教えてください」としたかったのですが、よく分かりませんでした。最後の部分は、「これからのこの学校生活が楽しみです。これから宜しくお願いします。」という文にしたかったのですがよく分かりませんでした。吹奏楽部はbrass band で良いのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

明日までの学校の英語の宿題なのですが… 自分の行ってみたい国と、その理由を英作するというモノです。 私は どなたか添削よろしくお願いします。 【日本文】 私が少しでもはなせる第二外国語は英語だけであり、それを完璧に身につけたいからです。 私があえてイギリスで英語を学びたいと考えた理由は、治安もそんなに悪くないし、観光スポットもたくさんあるからです。 英語を一生懸命勉強して英語で外国の人とコミュニケーションをとりその国々の文化や習慣を知りたいです。 【私が作った英文】 Because the second foreign language which I can speak is only English,and I want to I want to master it on perfectly. The reason considered that I want to dare study English in Britain is that it is so unsafe or there is also much sightseeing spot. I want to study English hard,And I want to take communication with a foreign man in English, and to know the culture and the custom of the countries. お願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。(長めの文です。)

I have private dream. 私はひそかな夢を持っています。 It is becoming a pharmacist. 薬剤師になることです。 It is my yearning. 薬剤師は私の憧れです。 Because, it know medicine well. なぜかと言うと、薬剤師は薬のことをよく知っているからです。 It is necessary to graduate from Department of Pharmacy for that. そのためには、薬学部を卒業しなければなりません。 And I want to proceed to university. なので、私は大学へ進学したいです。 I have a dream to fulfill one more. 私には、もう一つ叶えたい夢があります。 I want to become it better than become a pharmacist. 私は薬剤師になるより、それの方がなりたいです。 It is becoming a school counselor. それは、スクールカウンセラーになることです。 I'd like to talk to people who are anxious or in trouble, or who don't want to go to school, and make them feel at least a little bit better. 私は、悩んでいる人や、学校へ行きたくないと思っている人の相談相手になって、少しでも気分を軽くしてあげたいと思っています。 I want to become a person needed by someone. 私は誰かに必要とされる人になりたいです。 -------------------------------------------------- すみません。英語のことで三度目の質問です・・・。 英語がすごく苦手で、しかも、テキスト翻訳を使ったところがあるので、 すごく間違っていると思います。 ここで教えてもらった部分もあります。 日本語がおかしいとか、英文の意味がめちゃくちゃだとか、 こう言い換えた方がいいんじゃないか、など 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。  

• てんぷら?

In Ukraine, it is also very hot now. Abnormal heat. Already 2 weeks heat up to 32 degrees in the shade. I do not like when it is very hot. I do not like to sweat. (sun) In the heat it is good to drive a car with air conditioning. In urban transport is very hot, especially when a lot of people. Do you like when it's hot? Thanks for the photo. Beautiful. I have never tried jelly with sake. I think it is delicious.Beautiful packaging . Yes, I want to be a father in the future. Children are good. (baby) There is laughter in the house, smiles. But raising children is hard. want in the future? Did you want to get married in the temple? (church) Templeはお寺ですよね?寺で結婚式する人っているんですか?。どんな人ですか?。