Should You Have Sex Before Marriage?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Curious about whether or not to have sex before marriage? Here's what you need to consider.
  • A 22-year-old college graduate wonders about the meaning of being an 'old soul'. Let's explore.
  • Discover the significance of being an 'old soul' and how it may shape your perspective on life.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

An old soul

Dear E. Jean: I'm curious: Should I have sex before marriage? —XX Metta Miss Metta: Before I respond, please answer two questions for me: (1) How old are you? (2) Are you in love? —Ravishing Regards, E. Jean Auntie Eeeee: I'm 22. Just graduating college. An old soul. An old soul.とはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

An old soul.とはどのような意味でしょうか?  (でも)心は昔風なんです。(=結婚まで処女)

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 限定のthe

Dear E. Jean: My boyfriend asks why I don't dress up like I once did. He says he longs for "the good old days" when I showed I cared about him. But the truth is, I'm just so comfortable with him that I feel I can be myself. E. Jean, must I put on a dress and mascara? E. Jean: Yes, you must. You'll look great in the dress. なぜどのドレスか分かっていないのに限定のthe dressなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• for all Auntie Eeee cares

Dear E. Jean: How long should I wait to sleep with a man? I don't want to give it up too soon, but I don't want him to lose interest. Answer: You can sleep with a man as you'rebeing introduced, for all Auntie Eeee cares. for all Auntie Eeee caresの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 楽しんでいるって

今は、最後のセメスターを楽しんでます。卒業前にいつか会いたいです。って I am having fun of my last semester. I want to meet you before graduating. でいいですか?

• earlier とbefore

(1) " Are you tired? " " I was earlier, but I'm not now. " 上記の文で earlierを before に変えてもいいのでは? I wasn't happy where I was before. / I'm not the same person I was before. のような用法にならい  (1)を beforeにしてもいいのでは?  と思っています。どうなんでしょうか? Nativeには、beforeはともかくeventがいる と教えられました。 (1)では、イベントが無い。と考えるべきなのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• おめでとうございます。次の英文を翻訳して下さい。

collective soul/december collective soul/december have you tried pinch pickbetweenfinger and stringor pinch harmonic crank it up i reconize them are some old tunes not me dont now any よろしくお願い致します。

• 次の各文を命令文に直してください お願いします

1.You must wash your hands before meals. 2.You must not open your eyes. 3.You are kind to old people. 4.You must not eat all the cake. 5.You are not afraid of your own shadow.

• personalがうまく訳せない

例えば次の会話です。Aは男性でBは女性です。 A:Tell me,how old are you? B:That's a very personal question. But OK, I'm thirty-two. I'm divorced with two sons and a daughter. A:And how old are they? B:The boy's are ten and eight,and the girl's twelve. A:Oh dear,I'm too young for you! 意味は至極容易につかめますが、うまく和訳できません。 (1)Tell meですが、「ねえ」いう間柄ではないし、 「失礼ですが」では改まり過ぎていると思います。 どんな日本語が最も適切でしょうか? (2)That's very personal question.と Thatが使われていますが、Itとどういう違いがあるでしょうか? (3)very personal questionのpersonalですが、これは「個人的な」というよりも「ぶしつけな」に近いと思いますが、どう訳したらいいでしょうか? (4)Oh dearの部分ですが、これは男性の驚きと少しがっかりした気持ちがあると思いますが、日本語ならどう表現しますか? (5)I'm too young for you!の部分ですが、これは You are too old for me.の裏返しというか、婉曲な表現だと思います。この場合、日本語ではどう言いますか?

• この文章を日本語にしてください。

I am curious if you are studying the vocabulary of the words that we are reading? Also after we are finished with this book is there another book you are interested in to keep reading and working on your pronunciation? I am willing to help you in any way I can.

• この英文について・・・。

これはどういう意味なんですか? 教えてください・・・。 By the way, how old are you may i ask?

• カラオケで歌えるソウルやファンクなど(洋楽)を探しています。

カラオケで歌えるソウルやファンクなど(洋楽)を探しています。 歌うのが好きな大学生で、よくソウルやファンク、ゴスペルなどを歌っています。 いろいろ探してるんですがなかなか自分好みのものには出会えないので、ここで質問してみることにしました! 自分としては、お腹から声がだせるような、聞いていて鳥肌のたつような、歌っていてきもちいいようなものが好きですね。 例えば、ミュージカル、"Dreamgirls" で歌われている "And I'm telling you I'm not going" のような歌です。 他には、Ryan Shawの歌、映画"sister act 2" で歌われている "Joyful Joyful" の冒頭部分などでしょうか・・・ ちなみに今すごく好きなのが、Jennifer Hudsonの "All dressed up in love" です。 上であげたような楽曲、歌手を他にご存知でしたら、ぜひ教えて頂きたいです。 有名どころでも、かなりマイナーな曲でも全然かまいません。 では、よろしくおねがいします。