• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。表す

1「黄色は夏を表す色だと思う。」 2「ここ三年間どのように過ごされてきましたか?」 1なの文でsimbolizeやremind of,expressなどなじみがあるのでしょうか? 2なのですが「How have you spend yoor time/life for the past 3years/over~?] としてみたのですが、状況的には暗に配偶者が亡くなってからというstiuationなのですが。 宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

1. symbolizeは使えると思いますが、I think yellow is the symbol color for summer. の様に言ったほうが良いと思います。 Yellow reminds me of summer. は使えますが、「夏を表す色」とは違って、「黄色は私に夏を思い起こさせる」。express を使うとしたら、I think yellow is appropriate to express the mood of summer. みたいな感じですかね。 他に、I think yellow represents the mood of summer. なんかも良いと思います。 2. How have you spent your time for those three years? はありと思います。一番良く使われるのは、how have you been を使って、 How have you been for those three years?

konan3939
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。1なの文でsimbolizeやremind of,expressなどなじみがあるのでしょうか?  はい。 2。2なのですが「How have you spend yoor time/life for the past 3years/over~?] としてみたのですが、状況的には暗に配偶者が亡くなってからというstiuationなのですが。  一般的な質問でしたら How have you been since your husband/wife passed away? でいいと思います。 3。試訳  1. I think the color yellow makes one think of the summer.  2. (い) How have you been in the past three years?   (ろ) How has your health been in the last three years?  (い)は一般的な質問、(ろ)は健康を気遣う質問になります。

konan3939
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• all について

We would have all been none the wiser over the past 20 years. 『この20年にわたって私たちは少しも賢くなっていない。』 この英文のallについて質問です。 ここでのallはどういう意味なんでしょうか? そしてなぜこの位置にallがあるのでしょうか? We all would have been none the wiser over the past 20 years. これではダメなんでしょうか? 教えてください。 お願いします。

• 中3 英語・現在完了について

あなたは何年この市に住んでいますか? ↓ How many years have you lived in this city? は How many years you have lived in this city? じゃだめなんですか? どうしてか教えてください。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の文章を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? ここは定型文ではないと思いますが、 抽象的な章かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The Dragon in your chart shows a permanent union. But the crisis when it comes will be dire and connected with money. If you have spent the past in poverty the future will be in comparative wealth, and visa versa. This area of your life will undergo a severe reversal in the years of marriage or living together. If in the past you have been financially inadequate and dependant on others, the role will gradually but harshly be reversed, There is a decline and you will end up the provider, with heavy responsibilities and others not pulling their weight It will in the end or later years seem to be you who is the breadwinner, or who is learning to be self sufficient. The karma of the relationship will gradually force you to be the one who has either to work, or who has to find strength to manage the money and make the husband work harder. It is a relationship for life maybe, but not an income for life.

• How の質問

1)How ofgen do you work out? 2) How much time do you spend at the gym? 3) How long do you spend working out? 4) How well do you play racquetball? 5) How good are you at sports? 1) どれくらいあなたはトレーニングします? 2)あなたはジムでどれくらいの時間を過ごします? 3)どれくらいあなたは上手くいく事に費やします? 4)どれくらいあなたはラケットボールをします? 5)どれくらいあなたはスポーツが上手です? 添削を宜しくお願いします。

• 英文合ってますか?

「何年英語を勉強しているんですか?」 と言う文の英訳は How many years do you study Englishi? で合っているんでしょうか? How many years have you studied English? 又は How many years are you studying English? の方が適切なんでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します

英文の和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 多分難解な部分は少ないとは思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your future union will be happy, secure and stable. A union of true souls. There is no suggestion in your chart of separation, unhappiness or serious destructive and dire marriage problems. It will be a good close and loving union. Your future partner will heal all the wounds of the past. All the loneliness and pain will just melt away under the power of knowing him. You’ll feel calm, happy and more contented in your life than you have done for years. It will be like reaching an oasis in a storm or desert. A place and time in life where time seems to stand still and you can be happy.

• didで質問なのに完了形

Didn't you organize the employee picnic last year? I have done it the past seven years. という英文があるんですが1つでもいいので教えて下さい。 1,didで質問しているのにyes i didなどdidで答えないでいいのか? 2,I have done it the past seven years.この文の文系を教えて下さい I(s) have done(V) it(o) the past seven years(C).ですか? よろしくお願いします

• 完了形の前置詞について

問題;以下の文で間違いを直せ。 1 )The popularity of skateboarding seems to have decreased since the past few years. 解答;for のみ表記 ですが、以下例文はをgoogleで調べてみました。で、in, over もアリだと思っています。in については、「the past few yearsかかって減ってきた。」か「続けてではないけど、ここthe past few years.でそうなってきた。」で使えるかなと思っています。合ってますか?Grammaryだとover しか出てきません。教えてください。 in は特に自信がないのですが、なんかよく見る気がしています。 ①Library usage has decreased in the past few years. ②Funding for area studies from virtually every source has decreased in the past few years. ③Since the number of aliens accommodated at the Centre has decreased in the past few years, the number of employees has also been reduced. ④the total number of Anglophone immigrants to Quebec has decreased over the past few years. ⑤The information reported in the paper has decreased over the past few years.

• 現在完了の穴埋めです お願いします

「そのセーターを買ってどれくらいになりますか。」 「5年です。」 How long (have) you (bought) the sweater? I have (had) it (for) five years.  としたのですが。 解答では How long (have) you (had) the sweater? I have (had) it (for) five years.  と二番目の( )内が had になっていました。bought ではダメでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の文章を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の後半部分になりますので、 内容が中途半端な感じになっているかもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 At the time in your life when you meet him, you will have mild intermittent muscular back ach, a clear complexion, a secret ambition. many acquaintances and, may neglect old friends in favor this new partner and the life that is opening up to you through him, but you never abandon a friend in trouble. You have loyalty. Old flames and former friends and past lovers will return over the years, nothing is ever quite ended in your life, your paths cross in future years for your destiny is one bound up with people. But this new love, begins a great new chapter, a dazzling one and is the greatest love and holds the greater attraction, than anything past

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 恋活をしている男性からの惚気にイライラしてしまった
  • 彼氏と別れたことや何度も同じことを言われてイライラしたことが原因でしょうか?
  • 相手のテンションに合わせてしまう疲れや恋活に疲れがあるかもしれません
回答を見る