• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Never Mind is one of the best records of my life. ※ 『Never Mind』はSex Pistolsのアルバムのタイトルです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

これは質問しなくてもわかるでしょうに。 「Never Minde」は私の人生の最高のレコードの中のひとつです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

All the things that made me happy that day remain one of my best memories, which I will remember for the all my life

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I've had the worst two years of my life but after I take my prescribed meds... Music is the only thing keeping me of the ledge.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Simone was extremely warm-hearted, kind and polite to me when I met her. Her kindness made a deep impression on me, which I still recall to this day. All the things that made me happy that day remain one of my best memories, which I will remember for the rest of my life.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Hey, no one knows me No one saves me No one loves or hates me I've been away for too long This place has a sṗecial kind of falling apart Like they put the whole thing together in the dark No one knows where the edge of the knife is And no one knows where intelligent life is

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Core, as a debut album, displayed the band's attempt to revive the album-oriented music approach of the 1970s. Striving to create an intense and emotional sound, vocalist Weiland has said that the main theme of the album is that humanity is confused, with songs like "Sex Type Thing" and "Naked Sunday" dealing with social injustice. ※ 『Scott Weiland』は人物名、『Core』はアルバム名、『Sex Type Thing』『Naked Sunday』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

On the same day the Vegas shooter killed 60 people- 80 other Americans were gunned down. No bump stock needed. In fact most of these were pistols. So we get very upset when one guy kills a lot of people But one guy killing one guy with a handgun x80 daily? That's not worth talking about.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland wrote the band's lyrics and performed vocals. In 1992, they released their first album, Core, spawning four hits ("Sex Type Thing", "Wicked Garden", "Creep", and "Plush") and leading them to becoming one of the most influential bands of the grunge movement, the music genre that was started in Seattle in the late 1980s and became rock and roll's central movement in the early-mid 1990s. ※ 『Weiland』は人物名、『Core』はアルバムのタイトル、『Sex Type Thing』『Wicked Garden』『Creep』『Plush』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The firing of Scott Weiland is mentioned at the end of the interview. The interviewer asked if they let Weiland know ahead of time that Bennington would be replacing him. Dean joked, “He changed his numbers years ago and never forwarded them to us.” Bennington praised Weiland, “We wish nothing but the best for Scott. Great singer, helped participate in making some of the best records of all time, wish nothing but the best for him.” The other members of STP did not join in on praising Weiland.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Former Rock Band drummer Tommy is just as uncertain as anybody as to whether Rock Band will ever make music again, but he does note that it was one of the best bands of his career.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

One of the things we never talk about during hurricanes is can you afford to evacuate? People seem to think that getting in the car filling it full of gas grabbing all your stuff and leaving town is something that everyone can afford to do and that's just not the case. Evacuating is expensive. It's a luxury. Running for your life is out of some people's reach. Think about that going forward. Bigger storms bigger fires. Hurray.