回答No.1

人種偏見者反対!!

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

"Fuck the 👮" -NWA. "But who's stopping you from 🔫 me." - Public Enemy. "Oh 💩" -Me. 🤔

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Scott Weiland Thanks Fans For “Fuck You Chester” Chant In Philadelphia, Shares His Own Thoughts While the majority of Stone Temple Pilots themselves have been welcoming in having Linkin Park's Chester Bennington replace ousted frontman Scott Weiland; there is certainly a number of the bands fans who have been less than receptive. Below you can find fan-filmed footage of Weiland thanking a crowd at his own set at the Trocadero in Philadelphia, PA last night (August 17th) for a “fuck you Chester” chant, while also going into his thoughts on the matter.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

This guys an idiot. How long are we going to let this total fool .., Ah fuck it. I can't even finish this post I'm so disgusted. This asshole just makes shit up. He just lies like a child and we're all ok with this.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Sex Pistols Guitarist Reveals Why ‘No One Gave A Fuck’ About Scott Weiland During Final Days In his new book “Lonely Boy,” Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones touched on late Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland, saying how no one cared for him shortly before his death in December 2015.Steve noted “I went to a few 12-step meetings where Scott Weiland was there. But I could tell from the start just by sensing his vibe that he simply didn’t get it and never would. “The day before his death, no one gave a fuck about him, and just wrote him off. The next day, all the radio stations were milking him for all he was worth.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I don't give a fuck what they call themselves, but it's not Stone Temple Pilots. And so I say to you, our fans, I'll see you out there on the road this summer where I'm touring as "Scott Weiland" with my band The Wildabouts. But don't give up on STP. I know I haven't.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

That's obviously Scott. So anyway, after some time Scott basically said “that's fine, fuck you guys, I'll do my own solo tour and advertise and play the songs as a Core celebration myself”. The band said if you make money off our legacy and tour promoting a “Core” anno then you're taking money from us. The band wasn't ok with that because he was basically taking money away from the band and essentially touring under the promotion of the STP brand.

• 翻訳お願いします!

ラスアスのマルチでふざけてたら 外人から go fuck your mom fucking noob ってきました。 悪い意味だとわかっでますが 訳をお願いします(。-_-。)

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

During Scott's solo performance at the Trocadero in Philadelphia this past Saturday night (August 17), a number of fans organized a "Fuck you, Chester" chant. Weiland thanked the fans for the support and added, "It's just a big 'ol planet, a big 'ol universe and in a big circle, it all works out. Anyway… Actually, Chester has his own band that makes a lot of money. I'm not really quite sure why he joined a band who is actually nameless." He continued: "The problem is I shouldn't have said anything at all and I apologize to those fans out there who are, feel like they're caught in the middle of it, cause I sure feel like I'm caught in the middle of it emotionally, and all I want to do is play music, man."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Jones continued, “I went to a few 12-step meetings where Scott Weiland was there. But I could tell from the start just by sensing his vibe that he simply didn’t get it and never would. The day before his death, no one gave a fuck about him, and just wrote him off. The next day, all the radio stations were milking him for all he was worth.” Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington also discussed Stone Temple Pilots and Scott Weiland in a recent Q104.3 interview. “Man, let me just tell you, I have the highest respect for Stone Temple Pilots. I love Scott Weiland, I’m sad that he’s gone. He was a huge supporter. I just heard a really interesting story the other day, about how he had heard Hybrid Theory with one of the programmers in California, and basically said, ‘That’s it. That’s what you guys are going to be playing from now on.’ That just means a lot to me, because he actually introduced me to a lot of the people I play music with.”

• 和訳お願い致します!

とある外国人からのコメントです。 Man, we sure did fuck your people up. 翻訳してみたら、「私たちがお前の親族を駄目にしたようだな」とかなんとかでした。 合っているでしょうか? 和訳をお願い致します。