• ベストアンサー

うまい日本語をお願いできますか

お世話になっております。つぎの英文,it が何かを教えていただき,自然な日本語にお願いできますか? よろしくお願いいたします。 Many species of wild dogs have nearly disappeared from the Earth. However, the domestic dog's special place as "man's best friend" has allowed it to survive in a human world.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

野生の犬種の多くは地上から姿を消した。しかし、飼い馴らされた犬は人間の最高の友人として特別な地位を占め、人間の世界で生き続けることを許されている。

yuritokaji
質問者

お礼

guess_manager 様 早速のご教示ありがとうございます。とてもわかりやすい日本語に感謝です。

その他の回答 (1)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

この文だけだとitが何かは想像するしか無いのですが、ひとつは犬種の話が出てくるので、この文の前に出てくるある犬種のこと。もう一つは、”犬”と言う動物の種類そのもののこと。この前の文によって他にも解釈があるかも知れないですがこの文だけ見るとこんな感じかと思います。 「多くの野生の犬種はほぼ地球上からいなくなってしまった。しかし、”人間の最良の友”として用意された飼い犬としての特別な立場が、彼らを人間の世界の中で生き残ることを可能にした。」 この場合、it を彼らと訳していますが、これは”犬”と言う種類に含まれた犬たち、と言う様に意訳しています。もし少しアカデミックな文なら、”犬属”かも知れません。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします A favorite story has Egypt's enemies running in a frenzied retreat from hordes of cats. Cats were loved so much that for a time it was a crime to kill one. The penalty for killing a cat―even by accident―was death. (15) The ancient Egyptian word for dog also comes from the sound it makes―iwiw. But dogs were never revered like cats. It was an insult to be called "the pharaoh's dogs," and there are no images of a dog being petted. Still, leather collars marked with their names such as Brave One, Reliable, and Good Herdsman, prove that their nwners valued them. (Except for that dog named "Useless"?)

• 全文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

Each year, millions of tourists visit Australia to see the cute and unique koala, yet its numbers continue to decrease due to trees being cleared for farming and housing. Australia has one of the highest land clearing rates in the world, with over 80 percent of the koala habitat already having disappeared. The protection of this mammal is a national priority not only because it is important for the tourism industry, but also because it represents the richness of Australia`s natural resources. Scientists state that the koala is a "flagship" species for other lesser-known parts of the ecosystem. In other words, if its population decreases, this means that the rest of the ecosystem is in trouble. Protecting koalas and their habitats means protecting many other animal and plant species that exist within the same ( ). ( )に適切な単語を同じ段落から補ってください。

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

Someone’s dog had recently had puppies and my kind wife had volunteered to adopt one of them. “Hello,pretty doggie,”I said,trying to be friendly. The thing looked at me like I was a stray cat and began to growl. It was probably hungry, I thought. Slippers may be okay for starters, but this dog was waiting for its main course. What kind of dogs was it, anyway? It looked uncomfortably like a wolf. I looked around for a weapon just in case. Then I noticed the chair. “That’s funny,” I thought. Chairs usually have four legs, don’t they? I know,because I counted them twice. Now I know my wife has strange taste in furniture,but two-legged chairs are somewhat impractical aren’t they

• 翻訳お願いします^^;

Evolutionary biologists such as Dr. Barry Sinervo research the origin of species and how they adapt to their environments. Dr. Sinervo specializes in lizard species. His team went to various sites where a particular lizard species lives. He and his team were investigating the effect of the lizard’s colorful appearance on its evolution. Unfortunately, the lizard species they were looking for turned out to be hard to find. Thus, the focus of their research changed from “how did the lizard’s appearance help it survive and evolve?” to “why is this species going extinct?” Habitat destruction is the most common reason for species to disappear from the Earth. However, the lizards were living in protected areas which were untouched by human activity. Thus, the team investigated alternative explanations for the disappearance of the lizards.

• お願いします!!これを日本語にしてください!!

Nevertheless, Fujita became a hero back in Japan as the only man to fly a mission against the U.S.mainland. But he always had deep regrets about the war and his role in it. He spent the last 35 years of his life as a symbol of peace and mutual admiraition between Japan and America. He made several trips to Brookings, and entertained many Brookings citizens in his home. なんですけど。。。何の話か分からないので訳しにくいとは思いますが。。どうかお願いします!!!!!

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

From the time that life first appeared on Earth, species have gone extinct. Extinction is a natural part of evolution. Species that are best at adapting to their environment survive. Other species are unable to adapt quickly enough – so they die off. So, why do endangered species get so much attention today? One reason is much of the extinction happening these days is unnatural. The leading reason for a species to become endangered is loss of habitat. As humans cut down forests for farmland, expand cities, or pollute waterways, to name a few ways that habitat is destroyed, animals, plants, and insects find it harder and harder to survive. Thus, the effect of humans on the natural world is causing species to become endangered, and, ultimately, go extinct. Another leading reason for a species to become endangered is climate change. For example, the lizards in this article could probably adapt to a gradual change in temperature. However, the rapid change in the climate, and the consequent decrease in lizard birthrate, threaten to doom many lizard species. If human activity is a major reason for climate change, then it would seem that we are changing our world far too rapidly for species to naturally adapt. Humans are highly adaptable, but most species need a lot of time to get used to changing conditions.

• 次の英文を大至急訳してください

An Australian has launch the latest accessory for pamper dogs ―bottled water in flavors like chicken and corn. The man who placed the water on the market says it is like a sports drink for dogs. Each bottle contains half a dog’s recommended daily in take of vitamins. He notes dogs that are bored with plain water deserve variety just as much as humans. He now plans a similar line of drinks for cats.

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (21) During his own lifetime, Cicero was known as a great statesman, orator, and man of action. But he died a bitterly disappointed man. He had failed to do what he most wanted to accomplish: to save the Roman Republic. Not even Cicero's enemies, though, could doubt his love for Rome. Plutarch, writing many years after Cicero's death, tells a story about Octavian─after he had risen to great power as the emperor Augustus Caesar. The emperor found his grandson reading a book written by Cicero. Knowing that his grandfather had agreed to let Mark Antony's soldiers murder Cicero, “The boy was afraid and tried to hide it under his gown. Augustus...took the book from him, and began to read it.... When he gave it back to his grandson, he said,‘My child, this was a learned man, and a lover of his country.’”

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いします!

"I've stayed in other hotels where pets are allowed, and they all smelled pretty bad," said a guest, who stays at the hotel once a year. "So I'd never consider going back to any of those places, but this hotel is kept in great condition. It's a wonderful place to stay." According to the largest travel agency in Japan, about 70 percent of the 14.5 million families that own pets want to travel with their animals. However,many people can't take their cats or dogs on holidays as only a small number of hotels accept pets. Recently, however, the number of hotels that allow guests to bring their pets has started to grow. "Pets have a hearing quality," said the hotel manager. "I want to welcome guests with pets in the same way I'd welcome people bringing their babies." 長文ですみません(´`;) 長文の一部なので訳しにくいかもしれません。 文法の説明を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m