• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いいたします。

何となくは解るのですが・・・ Prices are indicated net transport charge. They might be subject to change. Minimum amount for ordering: 300 euro. Free delivery in Europe: 700 euro, other destinations upon agreement. Payment will be done in advance before shipment. Special orders, including personalisation, are subject to seperate offers. Special orders involve the payment of a deposit upon the order.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

提示した価格は輸送費抜きの代金である。これらは変更される場合がある。 最少注文単位は300ユーロ。ヨーロッパ圏内への配送で輸送費無料を適用する場合(の最少注文単位)は700ユーロ。ヨーロッパ圏以外への配送については別途契約要。 支払いは配送に先立って完了しておくこと。 カスタマイズ化などを含む、特殊な注文については個別に条件を提示する。 特殊な注文については注文時に手付金の支払いを要する。

mirai1555
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございまし(*^ー^)ノ♪

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

海外のお店で商品を購入したいのですが、下記の内容がよく解りません。翻訳お願い致します。 TERMS Prices are indicated net transport charge. They might be subject to change. Payment will be done in advance before shipment. Special orders, including personalisation, are subject to seperate offers. Special orders involve the payment of a deposit upon the order.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Terms and Conditions of Sale Minimun: $500 Opening Order, $100 Re-Order Product Minimums: Orders placed for quantities less than the product Minimum will be automatically adjusted to meet the minimum requirement. Terms:All first orders should be paid with Credit Card (Visa/ Master Card/ Amex/Discover) Net 30: TERMS will be extended upon approval of credit approval. Please allow 3-4 Business days for processing. Shipping: Freight is prepaid and billed with merchandise FOB Lexibgton,KY Back-Orders: Orders marked “Back orders Accepted”may ship incomplete. Backorders under $25 are automatically canceled. Standard shipping rates Will apply to all Backorders. Returns: Please lnspect goods upon receipt. All claims for damages snd Short shipments must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods. A 15% restocking fee will be applied for all non-authorized returns.

• どなたか 英語→日本語 の翻訳をお願いいたします。

翻訳機を使用せず和訳できるかたにお願いいたします。 VATに関する文章です。 Will I be charged VAT? All orders placed, which are being delivered within the UK and are inclusive of VAT. Orders with a delivery address outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT) which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information. Please note, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のショップに問い合わせをして、その返信メールです。 翻訳をお願いします。 We ship to Japan often. We also ship orders to shops in Japan. On our website is a list of overseas shops that sell our threads and some tatting supplies. All of our orders we ship US Priority Mail. If your order was small enough we could ship it in a flat rate box which would be cheaper. To order you need to go to what threads you want, put in how many balls you want and click on “Add to Cart”. When you are done ordering you will need to finalize your order and enter all of your shipping and billing information. If you have more questions please ask.

• 至急、翻訳、お願いします。

至急、翻訳、お願いします。 Rental Agreement I hereby attest to an agreement between ( ) and UCA Really.The lessee agrees to a one year lease for the property at ( ). The lessee agrees to pay for all utilities and telephone charges.The lessee will,upon singing,pay the first and last month's rent,as well as a one month security deposit which will be held in a 5% annual interest-bearing account,the deposit will be returned in full,minus any damage charges incurred by the lessee.

• 至急、翻訳、お願いします。

至急、翻訳、お願いします。 Rental Agreement I hereby attest to an agreement between ( ) and UCA Realty.The lessee agrees to a one year lease for the property at ( ). The lessee agrees to pay for all utilities and telephone charges.The lessee will,upon singing,pay the first and last month's rent,as well as a one month security deposit which will be held in a 5% annual interest-bearing account,the deposit will be returned in full,minus any damage charges incurred by the lessee.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

仕事で海外の図面の注記なんですが 下記なんですが、調べても意味不明で お願いいたします。 1.APPLY TEXTURE ON THE INDICATED AREA.(TEXTURE PATTERN NO.:TH-114,TH-309B) 2.UNSPECIFIED RADII TO BE R 0.5 mm 3.TAPER NOT INDICATED TO BE 1/100 MAXIMUM. 4.ALLOWABLE MISMATCH TOLERANCE OF WITNESS LINE IS 0.15mm MAXIMUM. 5.LOCATE MATERIAL & DROW. NO. & CAVITY IN THE AREA SHOWN. 6.THICKNESS OF UNSPECIFIED RIBS TO BE 1.0 7.NOMINAL WALL THICKNESS TO BE 2.6mm. 8.SURFACES TO BE FREE OF MOLD FLASH, SHINKS MARKS, CRACKS MARKS, etc. 9.IN ORDER TO AVOID SINK-MARK, THINKNESS AROUND EACH BOSS IS TO BE REDUCED BY T/2.

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!!

下記の英文になります。 よろしくお願い致します。 Thanks for the mail,i would like you to know that the item is needed urgently by an important client of mine in Nigeria. I am ready to buy it and would be making the payment through the my bank's Escrow service in beneficiary to your account. All i require in order to proceed with the payment is the total cost which includes the shipping cost of the item through EMS to my client in Nigeria alongside your account details of who and where the payment transfer is to be made in beneficiary to.Below is my clients address for the shipment after the payment is approved by bank.

• 翻訳をお願いします

取引で必要な契約書です。翻訳をお願いいたします。 “A”には弊社名が入ります。 “A” PAYMENT TERMS ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT “A” and SELLER agree that the payment terms of 75 calendar days from the date the accurate invoice is received at the location as designated by “A” will govern all “A” Purchase Orders and/or Releases that are issued to SELLER. SELLER, as partial consideration for such “A” Purchase Orders and/or Releases, acknowledges and agrees that the payment terms in this acceptance agreement are incorporated into the “A” Purchase Order and/or Release issued to the SELLER as if it was set forth therein. Please sign this acceptance agreement and return to the below address, whereupon this letter constitutes a binding agreement between “A” and SELLER. ACCEPTED: SELLER NAME (“SELLER”) by, Signature (Name Typed / Printed) Date Please return the signed form to: Attn:

• 翻訳してください。お願いします。

Are you asking that the sink be cancelled and refunded? Please advise. Regarding the freight charge, the remainder of your order did not meet the $999 order amount. All orders that are under $999 are subject to a $100 freight charge. We only have free motor freight shipping if the order meets the $999 requirement. Please advise if you would like me to establish a cancellation request for this sink. Yes, we are looking at 8-12 weeks from this date on the black model. The white model is in stock in GA. I have established the cancellation request for your sink per your previous email request. We do apologize we were not able to meet your timeline for this particular item. Many thanks,