海外通販での商品購入に関する注意事項

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外通販で商品を購入する際の注意事項をまとめました。価格は輸送料金を除いたものであり、変更される場合があります。出荷前に前払いで支払いを行います。パーソナライズなどの特注品には別途オファーがあります。特注品には注文時にデポジットの支払いが必要です。
  • 海外通販での商品購入には注意が必要です。価格は輸送料金を除いて表示されており、変更されることがあります。出荷前には前払いで支払いを行います。特注品や個別オーダーには別途価格が設定されます。特注品の場合は注文時にデポジットが必要です。
  • 海外通販で商品を購入する際には以下の注意事項があります。価格には輸送費用は含まれず、変更される場合があります。出荷前には前払いで支払いが必要です。特注品やパーソナライズされた商品には別途オファーがあります。特注品の場合は注文時にデポジットが必要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願い致します。

海外のお店で商品を購入したいのですが、下記の内容がよく解りません。翻訳お願い致します。 TERMS Prices are indicated net transport charge. They might be subject to change. Payment will be done in advance before shipment. Special orders, including personalisation, are subject to seperate offers. Special orders involve the payment of a deposit upon the order.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

【条件】 表示価格には送料が含まれているが、これらは変更されることがある。 支払いは出荷に先立って済まされなければならない。 カスタマイズを含む特殊な注文は、異なる価格提示の対象となる。 特殊な注文については注文時に手付金の支払いを要する。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

何となくは解るのですが・・・ Prices are indicated net transport charge. They might be subject to change. Minimum amount for ordering: 300 euro. Free delivery in Europe: 700 euro, other destinations upon agreement. Payment will be done in advance before shipment. Special orders, including personalisation, are subject to seperate offers. Special orders involve the payment of a deposit upon the order.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 I hope you are well. We are just updating our system and want to make sure we have all the correct information on your account. Could you please fill in the form in attach and confirm your type of business, if retailer, distributor, catering or other. We are currently working on a Distributor catalogue that you could offer to your customer that will have all the information about our products but the prices won't be indicated. I am looking forward receiving the updated form, and please let me know if you would like to place another order. Kind regards,

• 翻訳お願いします。

Terms and Conditions of Sale Minimun: $500 Opening Order, $100 Re-Order Product Minimums: Orders placed for quantities less than the product Minimum will be automatically adjusted to meet the minimum requirement. Terms:All first orders should be paid with Credit Card (Visa/ Master Card/ Amex/Discover) Net 30: TERMS will be extended upon approval of credit approval. Please allow 3-4 Business days for processing. Shipping: Freight is prepaid and billed with merchandise FOB Lexibgton,KY Back-Orders: Orders marked “Back orders Accepted”may ship incomplete. Backorders under $25 are automatically canceled. Standard shipping rates Will apply to all Backorders. Returns: Please lnspect goods upon receipt. All claims for damages snd Short shipments must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods. A 15% restocking fee will be applied for all non-authorized returns.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

All orders are to be paid in advance as per sent pro forma invoice. We will make sure only to add items to the pro forma invoice which will be in stock at the time of picking your order. Pls. note that small variations may occur due to sold out items or to more items being available than estimated at the time of making the pro forma invoice. Any balance amount will be in your account and can be balanced with your next order. Or any surplus transfer can be arranged to be returned to your account. Warehouse:

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

The site levies a 4% fee for successful campaigns. For campaigns that fail to raise their target amount, users have the option of either refunding all money to their contributors at no charge or keeping all money raised but with a 9% fee. Unlike similar sites such as Kickstarter, Indiegogo disburses the funds immediately, when the contributions are collected through the user's PayPal accounts. Indiegogo also offers direct credit card payment acceptance through their own portal. Those funds are disbursed up to two weeks after the conclusion of a campaign.

• 翻譯お願い致します。

送料は、荷物が届いた時に支払います。と伝えたいのですが、伝わっていないようだと思うのですが、翻訳お願いいたします。 To release the goods from here, we would be needing to register full payment from you, as in the attached proforma invoice. Please arrange. No Cash on delivery is accepted, only able to handle bank transfer, I am sorry but I do hope you understand. For EXW shipment the shipping cost is out of our hands, this you must arrange by DHL if they are the ones you agree transport with.

• shipment accompanying ?

貿易関連の文章で、 「Payment shall be made within ○ days after receipt of the invoice and against shipment accompanying transport documents.」 という文章がありました。 「支払いは、インボイスの受領後15日以内に、運送書類に伴う船積みに対しておこなわれる」という訳になるのでしょうか? 「shipment accompanying transport documents」の意味がわかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外のDVD販売サイトの文章を読みたいのですが。

以下の英語を、どなたか訳していただけませんか。 海外のDVD通販サイトの、会員のみがログインできる特別なページのようなのですが、いろいろ細かい規約があるようです。規約を読んで、納得できるようなら活用したいのですが、どうにも足踏み状態です。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ------------------------------------------------- Please read this carefully - many potential questions are answered below. Every day, we pick 10 items to offer to you at a special discount price. You may view these products one at a time, and choose to either accept our special offer, or pass and view the next item. You may view your special offers once per day. From the time that you begin viewing your offers, you will have 60 minutes to choose one. The fine print: Only one daily deal offer may be redeemed per customer per day. Quantities are limited, offers good while supplies last. All daily deal offers expire 60 minutes after you view your first offer, individual offers expire when you pass on the offer, or 60 minutes after you viewed your first offer, whichever is earlier. Daily deal offers are only good for the products featured. Daily deal offers may not be applied to previous orders. Daily deal offers that have been accepted are excluded from any further coupon discounts. Daily deals are not excluded from taxes or our normal shipping costs. Accepted daily deal offers must remain in the shopping cart on the web site, they may not be saved for later purchase. When accepting a daily deal offer, it must be added to the shopping cart through the page displaying the offer by selecting "Buy now!" Orders must be completed through our online store.

• どなたか 英語→日本語 の翻訳をお願いいたします。

翻訳機を使用せず和訳できるかたにお願いいたします。 VATに関する文章です。 Will I be charged VAT? All orders placed, which are being delivered within the UK and are inclusive of VAT. Orders with a delivery address outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT) which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information. Please note, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!!

下記の英文になります。 よろしくお願い致します。 Thanks for the mail,i would like you to know that the item is needed urgently by an important client of mine in Nigeria. I am ready to buy it and would be making the payment through the my bank's Escrow service in beneficiary to your account. All i require in order to proceed with the payment is the total cost which includes the shipping cost of the item through EMS to my client in Nigeria alongside your account details of who and where the payment transfer is to be made in beneficiary to.Below is my clients address for the shipment after the payment is approved by bank.