• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

According to trump Mexican immigrants are vicious snakes.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

トランプによればメキシコ人の移民は獰猛な蛇だ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If you voted for trump I forgive you. If you still support trump then you are an accomplice to treason in my opinion. This scandal is going to end up being the biggest thing to happen to American politics ever. I've been saying it since the very beginning. This is a criminal and illegitimate president. And the mess is going to last years and probably destroy the Republican Party.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When are we going to admit what’s right in front of our eyes - the whole world knows!! Trump works for Putin!!! This is fucking embarrassing. If I had the money I would leave the country right now. Im embarrassed - I’m shamed - I can’t believe this !! I denounce the us government and anyone that tries to defend trump.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Taro is in LA for Cal Jam 17 she requested to try some Mexican! I took her to get a killer taco at Guisados

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Trump’s Warning To North Korea Called ‘Exactly Wrong’ And ‘Reckless’ President Donald Trump issued a stark warning to North Korea on Tuesday promising to unleash “fire, fury and, frankly, power, the likes of which this world has never seen before” if the country continues to escalate its threats against the U.S. “North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” Trump said Tuesday in a short statement to reporters before a meeting on the national opioid crisis. “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. [North Korean leader Kim Jong Un] has been very threatening beyond a normal state.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Trump isn't mad because Jeff sessions recused himself. He's mad because Jeff sessions got caught lying about his Russian contacts and had to recuse himself. Most lawyers and law makers agree he had to recuse himself it was the only lawful thing to do. Now Trump is mad because sessions followed the letter of the law. ...

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

During a rally in Florida this morning, Donald Trump broke from his speech to discuss a topic of national importance: how beautiful he is. Spotting someone in the crowd wearing a Trump mask, Trump went off on a tangent about his own face. “Look at this mask. Look at this mask. Oh wow. Wow, that’s beautiful. Look at that. Looks just like me.”

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Trump said last nights debate was “boring”. I guess if there’s no open misogyny or blatant racism his attention wanes and he goes back to searching racist pro trump memes.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I feel like America is playing spectator to a grim race: will Donald Trump START A SECOND KOREAN WAR or be IMPEACHED FOR TREASON first?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I guess I finally found my calling: Nazi Hunter. I had thought that this industry failed long ago when the government and private industry stopped supporting the Nazis and they were marginalized, almost extinct, it was sad, Nazi hunters all over the country were out of work. They had to sell their weapons. But now thanks to Donald J Trump the Nazi Hunters are back in business. We've plenty of Nazis to hunt now!! Bringing Back Jobs!!!

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Trump knows he has the power to tank the stock market. It seems he’s been doing it more often this year. The chances he’s not making money off this are zero. The guys a mobster. How would he not be getting his vig.