• 締切済み

和訳お願いします。

The happiness which doesn't forget it and comes into the vision somehow. m(__)m

みんなの回答

• mackbogey
  • ベストアンサー率31% (32/102)
回答No.3

まったく文法を無視した文章です。 日本語に直しようがありません。 原文を見直してください。 「doesn't forget it」などという言い方は、ゼッタイにありませんからね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.2

文章になっていなくてキャッチフレーズみたいな感じなので、使われている場所によって訳し方やニュアンスも変えるべきなのですが、 ・そのことを忘れない、何気なく頭に浮かんでくる幸せ みたいな感じでしょうか。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

幸福とは、忘れず、何かしら幻影に入ってくるものだ  幸せとは、忘れることができず、いつしか心に浮かぶものだ  みたいなことかもしれません、多少足りない部分を補いました。どう補ったか、もう幸いに忘れてしまいました。お許しください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えてください。

この英語の長文を上手に訳せる人はいませんか?自分でやったらややこしくて分かりませんでした。予習でやっています。お願いします。早めの回答を待っています。会話文は少々くだけた言い方があると思うのですが、難しいです。直訳はよくないとおもうので。あと、「,」がたくさんあるので前や後ろの文とどうやってつなげていったらいいかわからないのでお願いします。 The host hourted tea into the cup and placed it on the small table in front of his guests,who were a father and daughter,and put the lid on the cup with a clink.Remembering something,he hurried into the inner room,leaving the thermos on the table.His two guests heard a chest of drawers opening and a rustling noise. They remained sitting in the parlor,the ten‐year‐old girl daughter looking at the flowers outside window.The father was just about to take his cup,when there was a crash,right there in the parlor.Something was hopelessly broken. It was the thermos,which had fallen to tthe floor.The girl looked over her shoulder suddenly,surprised,staring .It was mysterious.Neither of themhad touched it,not even a little bit.True,it hadn´t stood steadily when their host put it on the table,but it hadn´t fallen then. The crash of the thermos caused the host,with a box of sugar cubes in his hand,to run quickly from the inner room.He stared in surprise at the hot,streaming floor and blurted out,“It doesn´t matter!It doesn´t matter!” The father stared to say something.Then he said quickly,“Sorry,I touched it and it fell.” “It doesn´t matter,”the host said. Later,when they left the house,the daughter asked,“Daddy,did you touch the thermos?” “No.But it stood so close to me.” “But you didn´t touch it.I saw the image of your body in the window.You were sitting perfectly still.” The father laughed.“Then(would,fell,how,you,it,explain,why)?” “The thermos fell by itself.The floor is uneven.It wasn´t steady when Mr.Li put it there.Daddy,why did you say that you…” “That won´t explain it,girl.It makes more sense when I say I knocked it down.There are things which people understand less the more you try to explain them.The truer the story you tell,the less true it sounds.” The daughter was lost in silence for a while.Then she said,“Can you explain what happened only this way?” “Only this way,”her father said.

• 英語 ことわざ?でしょうか【和訳お願いします!】

日本語でいまひとつしっくりきません(T-T) どなたか和訳お願いします。 If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you, its yours. if it doesn't, it never was.

• 和訳お願いします。

“The English instructor said that my last paper shows an unusual amount of originality. She did, truly. Those were her words. It doesn't seem possible, does it, considering the eighteen years of training that I've had? The aim of the John Grier Home (as you doubtless know and heartily approve of) is to turn the ninety-seven orphans into ninety-seven twins.”

• 和訳してください

Data visualization aficionado Edward Tufte published his groundbreaking and perennially popular book The Visual Display of Quantitative Inforamation, which(*2) showed us in vivid and beautiful terms that there were effective ways of displaying data visually, in sharp contrast to the ways that most of us were doing it, which(*3) weren't effective at all. 1) 和訳してください 2) (*2)which = The Visual Display of Quantitative Inforamation の関係でしょうか? 3) (*3)which = the ways の関係でしょうか?

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分になりますので、 内容が中途半端な感じかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 If there are planets or fixed stars here they will influence and modify the description of the soul mate and his character, faintly like a shadow of the stars, it blends into the description, very subtly and marginally, it doesn’t change it, just brings out certain characteristics more. The effect is like a subtle colouring or like a delicate wash over the background of a water painting. The seventh house sign influences the relationship more powerfully after it is has become established, than when you first meet, this is why relationships often change subtly over time. No love remains the same.

• 和訳、お願いします。

DaughtryのNo surpriseの歌詞の一部(以下)を和訳してください。お願いします。 The kiss goodnight, it comes with me Both wright and wrong, our memories The whispering before we sleep, Just one more thing that you can't keep

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の文章を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますか? よろしくお願いします This man cannot keep secrets from you, few people can, you have unusual insight and deductive powers. You are brilliant when it comes to character reading, and looking into the mind, psychology, and motivation, your own or others. Nothing gets past you.

• skewの訳

The result is that China and Hong Kong are treated as one actor when it comes to state investment in the global economy. This mainly removes the massive Chinese outflows into Hong Kong which skews the global picture toward China. 上記英文のwhich以下を巧く御訳し下さい。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします。

Beneath Yellowstone is an area of super heated rock called a magma chamber. Pressure deep within the earth causes the magma to rise . Which the volcano erupts, it can cause ash and other material to rise 40 kilometers into the air . The silt , says scientist Bob Christiansen, is like " opening the Coke bottle after you've shaken it."

• この曲の和訳ができる方

The Bird and The Beeの『Heard It On The Radio』より Oh, I can still remember When I heard it on the radio Oh, but now we are September Come on, forget what we know この後半2行をきれいに和訳してもらいたいのですが。 また、全文和訳出来る方がいらっしゃいましたらお願いします。