• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

以下の文章を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますか? よろしくお願いします This man cannot keep secrets from you, few people can, you have unusual insight and deductive powers. You are brilliant when it comes to character reading, and looking into the mind, psychology, and motivation, your own or others. Nothing gets past you.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

前後の文脈がわからないので、不自然ですが直訳寄りの意訳にしておきます この人は君に秘密を隠し通すことができない。(この人だけでなく)殆どの人はできない。君は並外れた洞察力と推理力を持っている。君自身のでも他人のでも、人の気質を読むこと・精神状態や心理や興味(*大雑把な訳で良いのであればここは一括りに"気持ち"で良いでしょう)を伺い知ることについては、君はとても聡明だ。何物も君に勘付かれずにやり過ごせない。 ラスト一文が特に意訳入ってます。get pastは「何事もなく通り抜ける」「かいくぐる」といった意味なので、ここでは「勘付かれずにやり過ごす」としました。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。意訳の説明もありがとうございます。とても勉強になります。わかりやすく訳していただき、大変感謝いたします。本当にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12081)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 あなたの持つ、特殊な能力について述べているようです。 (訳文) この人は、あなたから秘密を守ることができません。あなたは尋常でない洞察力と推理力を持っているので、それ(=あなたに対して自分の秘密を守ること)ができる人は、ほとんどいません。あなた自身や他の人の性格を読むこと、心の中、心理や動機を透視する時、あなたは見事に輝きます。あなたを超えるものは、何もありません。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。意訳をしていただいたようで、とてもわかりやすかったです。おっしゃる通り、ポジティブな内容の場合ははっきりとしていて、抽象的でない文章が多いですね。とても勉強になります。本当にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I liked the 3M Frameworks FB page! And I love reading your blog – you really do inspire me to do more DIY, instead of looking for items in a store. Keep up the great work!

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 若干抽象的なのかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The stars can also disclose an astonishing amount about your future soul mates background. His life will be inextricably woven into your yours when you are married, and so in a sense his chart, which after all is a symbol of his destiny is woven into yours too, even before you know of his existence or meet face to face. So from your chart I can extract information about his life, not as much as it could from his own chart of course, but still enough to give you an insight in to his roots and his past. This is what I will come to next in the reading. His origins, roots and distant past. I will begin with his childhood.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 売り込みトークかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 SOUL MATE FOUR, the last and final brilliant ultimate new chapter, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two, and will complete this book of love. I cannot tell you more about this because its impossible to know before we do the reading what it will show in your particular chart, but it will show something of your life and future together. When you have had all four readings dear friend, all the things you need and want to know about your soul mate and future with him should have been answered,

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただける方のみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Karmic relationships are not always painless, sometimes old problems or subconscious obstacles are carried forwards That slow the relationship. But you can never let them go, you or he will always be drawn back. This will be a very fated relationship and it will feel fated right from the start. Now I will to return to his past and his formative years. In you original "Soul Mate One" reading I would have described his mother and her influence on his childhood background. The way he was brought up. But because each reading is so detailed there was not time within that first reading to mention his father. So now in this reading I will add some detail to the picture of his background by describing his Father. A persons early background and childhood experience determines in part what they will become. Insecure people usually have insecure backgrounds, and so on. In speaking of his parents I usually wrote in the past tense, simply because the images chart seems to portray is his strongest childhood memories of this parent. The way he thinks back to them. Rather than now. Another reason It is helpful to understand something of his past is sometimes it is necessary to get on with the soul mates relatives, though the older we get, and the more independent our lives, the less important that can be.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In a past life you were lovers, soul mates. Somewhere in the subconscious mind out mind remembers all that has happened previously in early life, But our conscious mind does not. However when you meet someone from an earlier life or someone whom there was a soul mate bond with, you instinctively react to them, and the feelings of love, sexual attraction, obsession are stirred, That’s what you felt in a past life too, and even though this might sometimes clash with the shyness or uncertainty you feel when you meet as virtual strangers. Part of your mind will recognize your future and you’ll just feel instinctively that this is the one who will understand you, who will take all your pain and loneliness away and who knows your soul. The one you want to share your life and all your secrets with. You’ll just be drawn to each other by a strange and beautiful feeling. That is fragile and mystical as a dream, so insubstantial and yet powerfully real. Feelings that cannot be described.

• 和訳と英文にしてください

下記を和訳してください。 Would you like to continued with these figure? Right now your order total for what I show is in stock $100. That total could change if it gets to the warehouse and something could be out of stock. I cannot give you the freight quote until is pulled and packed up. I send that to you after the order is packed. There are a few orders ahead of you but it should not take but a few days 下記を英文にしてください。 在庫のある商品はすぐに送ってください。 在庫切れの商品は入荷次第送ってください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

『Good evening/Morning Sweetheart, I woke to a wonderful dream with you...so happy to wake up like this! Looking forward to again waking up, holding you in my arms, so I can tell you instead of typing: good morning/evening my love I appreciate you and am thankful you are in my life...everyday. Somedays, I will make you breakfast & others make plans to go somewhere special to eat at places that are highly recommended. Know that you are in my thoughts and my heart each & every day, you are the best part of me & I Love You!!!』  長いですが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Every birth certificate is a death certificate. From birth to death is a mere moment. All we perceive is just a fragment of time. If you imagine a rope, you can separate this one rope into many strands. One is the material worldly life and all you experience in it. Another strand is the past incarnations lives you have lived, their dormant memories are stored in your unconscious. The past too in this one life is another strand, it was once as real as now, and somewhere it still exists as real. The future too is real but as yet unlived. Deep inside our self we all know our own future, but only the few are gifted to know it consciously. And there is dream, we may think we dream but some dreams are fragmentary memories of other lives and dimension reached through sleep. In your subconscious these other realms hold memories of this older eternal love, its past and its future are already known, and this why the relationship will be an irresistible one, like a haunting spell cast over you.

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの文節となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The soul may discover your sexual secrets from the past.. Much later in life or at the end of the love, there will be secrets kept from others about a child, or Fertility, a childbirth the past. A Hospital or place of confinement like a boarding school or Convent. There are things that will never be known. VI. You may wonder is happening in your soul mates life in the time before you meet him, what joys and what sorrows will he bring with him from his past into this relationship. What obstacles may have to be overcome before your love is complete and you are united as one soul.

プリントのかすれ
このQ&Aのポイント
  • MFC-J955DNのプリンタで黒色がかすれて印刷できない場合、クリーニングでも改善されないことがあります。解決策をご紹介します。
  • 印刷で黒色がかすれてしまうMFC-J955DNプリンタのトラブルについて、改善方法を説明します。
  • ブラザー製のMFC-J955DNプリンタで印刷時に黒色がかすれてしまう場合、クリーニングだけでは解決しない可能性があります。対処方法をご紹介します。
回答を見る