• ベストアンサー

英語のto

If you won't learn they 'll send you to Frankfurt to a special school. 2こ目のtoがofではないのが わかりません。 つまらない質問ですいませんが、教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

「~の」の of というおつもりなら a special school of Frankfurt の語順でしょう。 でも、これも of よりも in を使うでしょう。 今回は send 人 to ~の後、 場所、地名としての Frankfurt と、 学校へ、で to ... school と並置しているのだと思います。 勉強するつもりがないのなら (普通、「もしも」の if 節には will を使いませんが、 意志的な will なら可) フランクフルトへ、特別な学校へ、送る(行かせる)よ」

ash7227
質問者

お礼

わかりやすかったです。

関連するQ&A

• If (仮定法) の答えをお願いします

質問 (A).... Rewrite the sentences. Use will or the simple present form of the verbs in parentheses. (1)If he (get) a better job, he (rent) a bigger apartment. 回答…If he gets a better job, he’ll rent a bigger apartment. (2)Justin (study) Spanish if he (go) to Venezuela. (3) Craig and Nicole (not go) on vacation if they (not save) enough money. (4)If Isabella (move) to the suburbs, she (take) the train to work every day. (5)If the weather (not be) nice, we (not go) to the mountains. (6)I (not buy) a car if I (not get) a new job. 《答え》 (2)Justin will study Spanish if he goes to Venezuela. (3)Craig and Nicole won’t go on vacation if they don’t save enough money. (4)If Isabella moves to the suburbs, she will take the train to work every day. (5)If the weather doesn't be nice, we won't go to the mountains. (6)I won’t buy a car, if I won't get a new job. 質問 (B).... Correct the sentences. (1)If won't get good grades, I won't go to college. (2)Bob doesn’t go on vacation this summer if he doesn’t get a cheap ticket. (3)What she will do if she doesn't finds her job? (4)Will be you happy if you get the job? 《答え》 (1)If I can't get good grade, I won't go to a college. (2)Bob won't go to a vacation this summer, If he can't get a cheap ticket. (3)What will she do if she doesn't finds her job? (4)Will you be happy, if you can get the job? 質問(A)の(2)~(6)/ 質問(B)の(1)~(4)の答えをチェックをお願いします。自信がありません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 時制

If it won't rain next Sunday, we'll go on a picnic. という英文なのですが won't という所を doesn't にしては いけない理由を教えてください(´・_・`)

• S+V+to 動詞, to 動詞, and to 動詞 の法則??

いつも大変お世話になっております。 S+V+to 動詞, to 動詞, and to 動詞 の法則??に関して質問させていただきます。 I believe that the three most common reasons are to prepare for a career, to have new experiences, and to increase their knowledge of themselves and of the world around them. という英文があります。この形はわかりやすいのですが、以下のように、toが最初にしかついていない形を時々見かけている気がします。 They can learn to live on their own and take care of themselves without having their family always nearby. They can learn to live on their own AND They take care of themselves ではなく、 They can learn to live on their own AND They can learn to take care of themselves なのですよね?なぜ、toが省略されうるのでしょうか? 10年以上この疑問を放置してきたのですが、今日こそ、何か意味があるのかはっきりさせていただきたいと思い、質問させていただきました。

• ハリーポッターの中での一文の英語にて教えていただきたい箇所がございます

ハリーポッターの中での一文の英語にて教えていただきたい箇所がございます。 ■文章 You can't do magic outside school. They won't let you back now. You've nowhere to go. ■意訳 魔法は校則違反だ 退学になったら 行くところはないぞ 上記文章にて、二行目の英文が「won't」なのはなぜでしょうか? 「won't」=「will not」というのはわかっており、この場合、単に「will」ではないかと 自分は思うのですが、なぜ否定形にしているのでしょうか? わかりやすくご回答いただけますと幸いです。 以上、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語が分からないので教えてください

カッコ内の単語を並べ替えてください。 1.(now, order, are, ready, you, to),or shall I give you few more minutes? 2.(for, of, another, same, the, me),please. 3.Well, I think (night, I'll, it, call, a). It's been a long day. 4.(room, do, have, left, you, any) for dessert? 5.(think, I, for, I'll, go, the) vegetarian special. 6.I've been (catch, trying, to, waiter's, the, eye), but he doesn't seem to notice me. 7.(what, you, will, be, it, for),madam? 8.(it, you, if, bother, doesn't),I think I'll have a glass of wine.

• toの訳しかた

以下の文章でのto makeのtoはどう訳したらいいでしょうか。 According to a new study, learning isn't as effective when multitasking, so doing homework at the same time as watching TV might not be a good thing. "Even if you can learn while distracted, it changes how you learn to make it less efficient and useful." ~するため、という目的か、~してしまう、という結果か、あるいはそれ以外か、が知りたいのです。 注意がそれたときに学んだとしても、それは、学びの効果と有用さを現象するために学び方を変えてしまう、ではすっきりしません。 学び方を変えてしまい、その結果、学んだことはたいして効果的でも有用でもなくなってしまう、という感じでしょうか。 ご教示お願いします。

• yesかnoか

Some of you will ask me if I don't think it a bad thing for them to be compelled to learn poetry by heart in school. The answer is (a). If you've got into the way of thinking that poetry is stupid stuff, or useless, or beneath your dignity, then you certainly won't get much out of learning it by heart. 文脈から考えて(a)に入れるべき最も適切な語を選べ。 ア.yes  イ.no   ウ.true   エ.doubtful   オ.wrong ⇒たぶんアかイが答えだと思うのですが、いまいち自身が持てません。ご教授お願いします。

• To a beautiful friend 🌺

To a beautiful friend 🌺 There comes a point in your life when you realize: Who matters, Who never did, Who won't anymore... And who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past, There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. Give these flowers to everyone you don't want to lose in 2017 including me, if that's what is in your heart. Try to collect 5; it's not easy. これってどういう意味ですか?

• 英語日記23 語学を学ぶのに一番大事なこと

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。 なにか良い方法ありますか?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages. In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country. This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Aww, you shouldn't give up on what you want. I know I haven't that's why I'm working hard to meet my goal. ha ha, really? That'd be awesome if we were to both be a lawyer, most of my friends don't like the idea, say it's to complicated adn too much to learn. Well, good luck if you decided to go to law school :). Few lawyers die well? ah, what is that about, like what exactly do you mean by that? Ha, ha prosecutor is actually one of the options I was considering above the rest. Hm, that actually sounds enticing. Though I'd have to make sure i can speak Japanese very well before I can consider that. Good. I'm sure you'll do well. Like I said english is very easy once you get the hang of it. Though, I think theone thing that gets a lot of people is spelling, ha ha, lots of people who speak english can't write it whatsoever, I find it amusing, I can write it better, and have excellent spelling, but that's because I spend more time writing than I do talking. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck with leaning english and whatever you do after it. :) これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! To be honest, I also wanted to be a lawyer, but I gave up. I assumed I wasn’t able to be one for a while. I’m influenced by you and I want to be one again now. Though I must learn English first, I feel like studying about law by going to postgraduate law faculty ( law school ) after if I can. However, Few lawyers die well, few physicians live well. It concerns me, ha ha. But I guess It’s OK. I’ll do my best by rousing me from now on. You consider you’ll choose from counselor-at-law, Judge, and prosecutor? well, I take it for granted that you’ll do so. You can also work as lawyer in Japan in the future if you learn Japanese. I’ll also do my best to learn English while I believe it’s easy language :) Good luck and bless you!