• 締切済み

英文を訳してください

If we disagree about stuff, especially politics, I still love, respect and extend compassion & solidarity towards you. Remind me if I forget この英文を訳してください。お願いします

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

もし(我々の)意見が、特に政治的な面で、違ったとしても、あなたを愛し、あなたに同感し、あなたの味方になることに変わりはない。もし私がこれを忘れたら、思い出させてくれ。

piromu123456
質問者

お礼

ありがとうごさいました(^_^)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文おかしくないですか?

It still throbs.A hot kiss with you cannot forget. Apparently, I seem to have come to love you. But, You do not love me. It understands. Still, I love you. もし変な箇所がありましたら、お時間のある時にでも教えて頂けると嬉しいです。

• メールを出すときこの英文でいいですか?

遠く住んでいる相手から 僕がいちばんの先生だから僕を忘れないでねというメールが来ました (複雑な意味はないです 先生としてですけど) それに対してわたしのことこそ忘れないでよって返そうと思うのですが I hope that I am still your cute studen`t.... You too,Don`t forget about me! (キュートっていうところはちょっと冗談で 重くならないよう言っています。) 重いですか? ほかにそっちこそ忘れないでよとか 忘れてない?っていう感じであったら教えてください。 付き合うとかそういう間柄ではないです

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I will never forget you. You still have my greatest respect and admiration as you dwell in Heaven.

• 和訳してください

和訳してもらいたいです。 きれいに和訳できなくて お返事ができていません(>_<) よろしくお願いします Human relations are sucks! I think is too difficult thing! I understand your worry... The time pass by ours eyes, but the basic worries are the same! Always the same! our heart have a lot of worries about love, emotions... I still suffer, I still need hope, I still need run after my dreams!... Sometimes we need be calm and remember who we are! If we don't know, sourch it, is an good idea! I still sourch my self, cause time after time, I forget... I forget cause the problems, worries and sufferings can make me blind a little bit... And I start again! If you need tell me your problems, I can be your friend to talk about! Be fine, friend!

• 英文を訳して下さい。

I saw you and i will always do if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want you to see the meaning of true love and i will treat you the way you. 特に、この部分が知りたいです。 (if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want) 私に心を開いて他の男性の話をして欲しいと言うことでしょうか?

• 英文和訳 

Many Americans have begun to wonder whether or not we've simply lost our appetite for bold policy solutions. And folks who claim to know how our system works these days have told us we might as well forget about our political system doing anything bold, especially if it is contrary to the wishes of special interests. And I've got to admit, that sure seems to be the way things have been going. But I've begun to hear different voices in this country from people who are not only tired of baby steps and special interest politics, but are hungry for a new, different and bold approach to genuinely solve our problems. アル・ゴアの演説の一部です。 どなたか和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 訳を教えてください。

記事の文頭のパラグラフなんですが、後半のFrom the outside~の文章がよくわかりません。訳を教えてください。 I think every person who plays games harbors at least some insecurity about being seen as juvenile, even (or especially?) if the kind of game they love involves shooting people’s limbs off instead of collecting cuddly monsters. From the outside, though, I reckon Pokémon is probably as impenetrable a video game as you can get. http://www.vice.com/read/still-love-pokemon-234 よろしくお願いします!

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

先日友人がインスターグラムという画像アップのアプリをやっていた時に僕たちのつくったオリジナルのTシャツのデザインをアップロードしたんです。 そうしたらそれが結構好評だったらしいく海外の方からコメントを頂いたそうなんです。ですがニュアンスは分るのですが正確にどんな事をいっているのかが分らなく返答・対応のしようがないのです。そこでお願いしたいのです。英文は下記になります。 I'd love this image or the obstacle image both great messages...keeping our creativity alive ..I'd love to make a shirt or print if your interested ..my email is ----@yahoo.com ..much respect!! その時のデザインは添付の画像です。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文手紙の書き方

もし、年老いた息子に、さらに老いている母親が手紙を書くとしたら、 書き出しと締めはどう書いたら適切でしょうか? 息子の悪事をしかったりほめたりする内容なのですが。。 Dear ○○   Hi, I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you getting on? ...Today, I want give you my opinion about your behavior. Do you have an idea? Did you forget my great insight?? First of all, you have to.... with love,                    your old mother ○○

• 日本語に訳してくださいませんか。

日本語に訳してくださいませんか。 I'm always thinking about you.I'm afraid if you were forget about me. But when we spend different time for long,we will forget our happy time together. I hope if you were feel happy for what you want, and I will feel same way too. I often see your website. When I always see your painting,I feel remain vivid within one's mind. I think artists go for nature, so you can draw such a great paintings which I've seen. I love your painting. まったく英語力のない私にわかりやすく、どなたか訳していただけませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。