• ベストアンサー

この英語を訳していただきたいです。

You had some amazing guys with you on film....Tom.S,Michael Stan…it seems like you and Mark had a bit of a connections.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

修正します。 > 君、映画の中に何人か凄い人たちを出演させているね... トム・S、マイケル・スタン... 君とマークはちょっとしたコネを持っているようだね。 ⇒ 君、凄い人たちと一緒に映画に出ているね... トム・S、マイケル・スタン... 君とマークはちょっとした結びつきがあるみたいだね。

tanktank22
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

君、映画の中に何人か凄い人たちを出演させているね... トム・S、マイケル・スタン... 君とマークはちょっとしたコネを持っているようだね。

tanktank22
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• どういう意味ですか?Seems like you

どういう意味ですか?Seems like you have a thing for American guys eh

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• How does it feel when the girl next to you says she loves you

Some guys have all the luckという曲名の一節です。 How do you feelと言わずに How does it feelと歌っていますが、 ネイティブの人達にどのように違って聞こえるのかを教えてください。 Alone in the crowd on a bus after work ・・・・・・・ HOW DOES IT FEEL when the girl next to you says she loves you It seems so unfair when loves everywhere ・・・・・・・・・

• 英語について

Even with these, take is the word to use. 訳をお願いします。 takeはイタリック体です。 theseはどの事を言っているのでしょうか? ちなみに、前の文章は、 I had a headache so I took two aspirin and went to bed.These are some medicines that you drink-liquid ones like cough syrup and some stomach medicines. です。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

外国の方とメールのやりとりをしています。 まだ、私の英語力が足りないばかりに、よく意味のわからない文があり困ってます。翻訳、お願いします。 I hope I had become a good friend for you, a person to “chat” with for important things. I wish I had done some things different with you, but I am glad to keep you as a friend at the end.

• 英語について

Read the directions on the bottle and follow them carefully. 訳をお願いします。 ちなみに、前の文章は、 I had a headache so I took two aspirin and went to bed.These are some medicines that you drink-liquid ones like cough syrup and some stomach medicines.Even with these, take is the word to use. You take a certain amount: two teaspoons, one capful and so on. です。

• 英語の翻訳で分からない所があります

宿題で出た英文の "To sweep under the rug what we don't like, what does not serve our tactical purpose, is a sing of weakness." "It has been a privilege to have served with you, to have learned from you, to have had fun with you." この英文が日本語で略せません 一文に関しては本当にちんぷんかんぷんです どなたか回答よろしくお願いします

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: You bring new aspects to him. and with captain america it's like... B: He doesn't bring nuances. C: It was perfect B: Let me just say that we have had a lot of captain america love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some... A: And then we see Captain america evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?

• RodStewartの曲 Some Guys have all the luck

♪ 4拍子 Some guys have all the luck Some guys have all the pain Some guys get all the breaks Some guys do nothing but complain Alone in a crowd on a bus after work And Im dreaming The guy next to me has a girl in his arms My arms are empty ーー以下の和訳を前後の脈絡で教えてください,とくに itが何かとyouは誰かーー How does it feel when the girl next to you Says she loves you ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー It seem so unfair when theres love everywhere But theres none for me