英語の訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の訳をお願いします。
  • 読んで,指示に従ってください。
  • 頭痛があったのでアスピリンを2錠飲んで寝ました。 咳止めシロップのような液体の薬や胃薬のようなものを飲む薬もあります。 これらでも「take」の言葉を使ってください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語について

Read the directions on the bottle and follow them carefully. 訳をお願いします。 ちなみに、前の文章は、 I had a headache so I took two aspirin and went to bed.These are some medicines that you drink-liquid ones like cough syrup and some stomach medicines.Even with these, take is the word to use. You take a certain amount: two teaspoons, one capful and so on. です。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mickeyzz
  • ベストアンサー率49% (234/471)
回答No.1

Read the directions on the bottle and follow them carefully.>>> 薬ビンの側面に書いてある指示書を読んで、それらの項目(用法、用量)に注意深く従いましょう。 以上ご参考になれば

koulike
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語について

Even with these, take is the word to use. 訳をお願いします。 takeはイタリック体です。 theseはどの事を言っているのでしょうか? ちなみに、前の文章は、 I had a headache so I took two aspirin and went to bed.These are some medicines that you drink-liquid ones like cough syrup and some stomach medicines. です。

• Take some of this cough syrup.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:I have a slight cough. B:Take some of this cough syrup. A:No,that stuff makes me sleepy. B:How about some honey and lemon. 質問:some とsome ofの違いについて教えて下さい。 (1)Take some of this cough syrup.をofを除いてTake some this cough syrup.と出来ませんか? 違いは?出来ない理由は? (2)How about some honey and lemon.にofを加えてHow about some of honey and lemon.と出来ませんか?違いは?出来ない理由は? (3)someはいずれも「いくらかの/多少の」と言う形容詞でね? 以上

• 英語での回答の仕方について

1日のNutrition Log を記録した結果についての質問です。 ・What are some areas that you need to consume more servings of? ⇨I think I need to consume Nuts, seeds and Legumes more servings of. ・Were you surprised by the overall results and were you conscious of what you were eating when keeping the log and did you change your eating pattern? ⇨I have eaten any Nuts, seeds Legumes in four days. I don't like these food to much, so I usually don't eat them. But, I think I should to take these foods sometimes. (私はこの4日間全く豆類を食べていません。それほど好きではなので普段は食べません。ですが、時々は食べる必要があると思いました。) 回答はこんな感じでいいでしょうか? 聞いていることと違うよ、や文法がおかしいなどあれば指摘して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳お願いします!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other.

• ▼英語

I'm doing pretty will. I just got back from visiting my parents. I went there with my brother to help them. They live on a big piece of property by themselves and they are very old so they need some help sometimes. I was not able to get onto Facebook for two days so I just managed to get back on today. がんばってみたんですけど和訳できません。良かったらお願いします。

• 英語の質問

Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? これはどういう意味ですか?_

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

I didnt know you would send payment so quick, i had wanted to tell you i will not be able to ship these until next week. so if you want to put on hold until then that would be fine. I am away on business and will return on tuesday march 6th back to my home. but i'm available to answer questions and take any orders while away. so i just wanted to let you know that so there will be no problems and i will mail the day i get back..

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Nice to hear from you! Thank you for your tips for the hostels. I have a (strange) question for you. Is it possible to sleep with you for one or two nights? Tomorrow we are leaving Kyoto by bike and I don't know which hostel to choose. Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? If you don't feel comfortable with you, just say that and we can find a hostel today.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (8) The Egyptians even fashioned an inhaler for asthmatics, "bring seven stones and heat them on fire. Take one of them, place parts of these drugs over it, cover it with a new jar with a pierced bottom. Introduce a tube of reed through this hole and put your mouth on this tube so that you swallow its fumes." Experience taught the doctors that there were some things beyond their skill, just as there are today. When examining "a patient with stomach disease suffering from pain in the arms, in the breat and on one side of the stomach" doctors were advised to "say ‘death threatens.’" The symptoms described what we now know is a heart attack.

• 日本語訳をお願いします

Um, prepare supper for eighteen hundred, and then eighteen hundred to twenty-two is wash up after supper.And twenty-two to zero-two you can just sit and drink tea, ok? With regard to watches, um, if you can be on time, be vigilant ,keep the log, which is the log book we have to write,and stay awake. Josh, if you want to take care and do the anchor and get a couple of people to help you. 上の文章は、船長らしき人が船員に向かって言っているのですが、数字のeighteen hundred、eighteen hundred to twenty-two、twenty-two to zero-twoは何を示しているのでしょうか? また、最後の文章の、if you wanto to take care and do the anchorですが、何をtake careするのでしょうか?このanchorは碇でしょうか?get couple of people to help youは、人手が必要だったら何人か連れていっていい、と言う認識で大丈夫でしょうか?help youの後は、periodが入ってて、次はまったく別の話が始まります。 英語が得意な方、また船上で使われる言葉に詳しい方、教えてください!よろしくお願いします。