• 締切済み

RodStewartの曲 Some Guys have all the luck

♪ 4拍子 Some guys have all the luck Some guys have all the pain Some guys get all the breaks Some guys do nothing but complain Alone in a crowd on a bus after work And Im dreaming The guy next to me has a girl in his arms My arms are empty ーー以下の和訳を前後の脈絡で教えてください,とくに itが何かとyouは誰かーー How does it feel when the girl next to you Says she loves you ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー It seem so unfair when theres love everywhere But theres none for me

• good23
  • お礼率56% (451/804)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• duosonic
  • ベストアンサー率51% (585/1140)
回答No.1

R.Stewartでは、Forever Young や Baby Janeと並んで好きな曲です。 >>How does it feel when the girl next to you Says she loves you >隣にいる女の子が君を好きだと言ったら、君はどんな気持ちになる? 、、、it は形式目的語で when 以下~loves you を指しています。youは「総称用法」と呼ばれ、誰か特定の人を指すものではありません。この場合、「この曲を聴いている、同じ男性である君」に「もし君の横にいる女の子が 、、、」と問い掛けていますよね。 >>It seem so unfair when theres love everywhere But theres none for me >ステキな恋がそこかしこにあるっていうのに、僕には何もないなんて不公平だ! 、、、つまり Some guys have all the luck、「僕以外のヤツばっかりラッキーなんだよな」という、「一種のネタミ」ですね。 ご参考までに。

good23
質問者

お礼

いえ、それらはすべて分かっておりまして、 「和訳を前後の脈絡で教えてください」と質問したのは、 隣に座っている野郎には彼女がいるが、自分の腕の中には誰もいない。 という文章のすぐ後ろに、 「隣にいる女の子が君を好きだと言ったら、君はどんな気持ちになる? 」 という歌詞が置かれていて、文章のつながりが分かりません。 自分の腕の中には可愛い子がいないと歌っておいて、 すの次の歌詞では、隣にいる女の子が好きと言ったら というのは、どういうことなのか? その女の子とは、その野郎の腕の中にいる女の子と同じ人なのか、 それとも、歌を聴いている人たちを想定して、近くにいる女性に好きといわれたらどう感じる?(要するに、気分がいいに決まっているだろう、そうだよな) ということでしょうか? だから、そんな女の子が そばにいない自分は不公平だということでしょうかね。 お礼を書いていて 分かってきたような気もします

関連するQ&A

• Some guys have all the luck  ♪♪

Some guys have all the luck some guys have all the pain some guys get all the breaks some guys do nothing but complain --このコーラスの後で2番目の歌詞がありますが----- Someone to take on a walk by the lake Lord let it be me someone whos shy someone sholl cry at sad movies I know I would die if I ever found out she was fooling me YOU ARE JUST A DREAM AND AS REAL AS IT SEEMS I AINT THAT LUCKY この2番目の歌詞の意味の訳を知りたいのではなくて、一節一節の歌詞のつながりを 教えてください。意味的なつながりです。特に、太字の部分。 ROD STEWARTの 有名な曲です

• How does it feel when the girl next to you says she loves you

Some guys have all the luckという曲名の一節です。 How do you feelと言わずに How does it feelと歌っていますが、 ネイティブの人達にどのように違って聞こえるのかを教えてください。 Alone in the crowd on a bus after work ・・・・・・・ HOW DOES IT FEEL when the girl next to you says she loves you It seems so unfair when loves everywhere ・・・・・・・・・

• 曲の和訳お願いします

Crazy Bitch Buckcherry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzyKO_kW_s Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me out Scream so loud, getting fuckin' laid You want me to stay, but I got to make my way Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Take it all, the paper is your game You jump in bed with fame Another one night paid in full, uh You're so fine, it won't be a loss Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Get the video fuck you so good Get the video fuck you so good Crazy bitch Crazy bitch Crazy...bitch Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back, come on Baby girl You want it all To be a star You'll have to go down Take it off No need to talk You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on You keep me right on You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me

• some would have you believe

とある記事でBut are they as lucrative as some would have you believe? という疑問文の"some would have you believe"の順序が理解できません。 some you would have believeになるべきでは?と思ってしまうのですが、この文をけっこう何度か見かけるんです。疑問文ではない形でも使われているのを見たことがあります。この形の名前や、またはこういう書き方をすることで変わってくるイントネーションとかを教えていただければ助かります。回答お願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳できる方いらっしゃいますか? 特に、But with me in it の意味が分かりません。 I have one looking the same, but with me in it. I'll post it when I get a chance, so you'll see me in Japan in my past visit.

• 翻訳お願いします。 Tell the guys thanks, but

翻訳お願いします。 Tell the guys thanks, but I'm a big stubborn American & I will get better. lol I love all you guys & your all always welcome over here. I'm trying to buy one more house before the market goes way back up. But after that I promised to take Angel to Japan to see what I love about it so much. The beauty all over, the cool things you all have & the awesome cars over there. I don't need any gifts, just seeing you all again is good for me. Good friends are few & hard to find. I would like to buy a nice dragon cane if they make them over there. How is everyone doing? I got to figure out what new career I can do now that I have a new back. Don't worry about meeting, I have a lot of spare time. I will try to catch up with you all after my therapies in the mornings.

• 添削お願いします。

It is very hot today, but other than that, I'm good! Did you watch the movie that I introduced yesterday? I think if you often watch the movie in English, you would have heared "guys" onece. もし、よく英語で映画を見ていたら「guys」というのを一度聞いたことがあるだろう。 She use it to girl and man when I watched movie. 彼女はそれを女の子と男の人に使っていた よろしくお願いします。

• have=bring?

ローマ字です(日本語はコピー・アンド・ペースト タイプできないので) Darekaga aruieno zumen wo eturan shini shiyakusho kadokokani kitatokino kaiwadesu A: zumen wo minikitahito B: shiyakusho no hito <the conversation> B: I need some photo ID. You can have it back when you return the plants(1). A: A photocoier ? B: 4th floor, 50 cents per a page. You need to have these back by closing time, today(2). Yakusuto kon na kanjidato omoimasu. B: ID haomochidesuka. ID ha anataga zumen wo kaeshinikitatokini okaeshishimasu. A: kopikiha dokodesuka? B: 4kai niarimasu. 1mai 50sentodesu. Zumen ha kyou no heikanjikan madeni kaeshitekudasai kokode (1)no bunnchuuno "have" ha motu toiuimide rikaidekirunodesuga, (2) no bun no "have" ha doumo "bring"(mottekuru) toiuimide tukawarete iruyouna kigashimasu. konoyouna tukaikataha kokuarunodesuka? matawa watashino manchigai deshouka? ローマ字で分かりにくかもしれませんので同様の内容を別の形で書いておきます This is some conversation when someone (A) ask an officer (B) to inspect blueprints of a house in the city hall or somewhere. B: I need some photo ID. You can have it back when you return the plants(1). A: A photocoier ? B: 4th floor, 50 cents per a page. You need to have these back by closing time, today(2). I am familiar with the first "have" in the sentence (1). It means possession. On the other hand, "have" in the sentence (2) seems to be able to be replaced with bring. This was confusing for me when I listened first time. Is it spoken often, like (2)? Or if I am wrong, correct me!

• 動画のコメントの翻訳

とある動画で、日本人の少女に対する呼称を「asian girl」としていたので、その人に「Japanese girl」と呼んでくれ、と翻訳アプリで送ると、次のような返信が来ました。「hello. I agree with your comment, but I have some concerns. When we see a girl marching in England, we don't say European girl, we say British girl. But you said Asian girl Instead of Japanese girl. Even though Mr. Trump said that it was a Chinese virus, there were people in the United States who used violence even against Japanese allies. After all, I understand your comment that Westerners see Asia as a whole. If possible, I wanted you to call they a Japanese girl」翻訳アプリにかけたのですが、内容がよくわかりません。お分かりになる方、翻訳をよろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 All my readings are unique, this chart is for you and you alone. No two destinies are ever the same. Perhaps it has evoked as many unspoken questions in your mind as it has answered. If so, if you do have special questions, that you would like me to answer, you may also want a question reading. But remember soul mate two may answer some or most them. Your whole life is in this chart, everything is shown somewhere if we can but find it. Soul Mate two is the next chapter, the next step.