Camera Inspection: Slow Shutter Issue

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Apologies, but there seems to be a sticky slow shutter issue observed during the recent inspection of the camera.
  • If you agree, I would like to cancel the transaction and provide you with a full refund as soon as possible.
  • Would it be possible to consider this as a buyer's convenience since there will be no loss to the buyer?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

次の文章を英語にしてもらえませんか?

「以前このカメラをチェックした時には問題ありませんでしたが、 今それを点検をしましたら、低速シャッターに粘りがあります。 誠に申し訳ございませんが、取引を中止させていただけないでしょうか? ご了承いただければ、速やかに全額返金させていただきます。 もしあなたがご了承いただき、私の厚かましいお願いができれば、 バイヤーに損はないのでバイヤー都合にしてもよろしいでしょうか?」 ちなみに自分でも考えましたが、特に後半おかしいです。 But there was no problem when the previously checked this camera. If I have a checking it now, Slow shutter is sluggish. I'm sorry, Could you allowed to cancel the transaction? If you can understand that, Promptly I will give you a full refund. If you have received cancel order, if my brazen ask, Are you sure you want to buyers convenience since there is no loss to the buyer?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.2

I checked up the camera and found some abnormal stickiness in slow shutter. I didn't find any issue when I tested it before the shipment. Sorry for this inconvenience, but may I cancel this deal? If you agree, I'll refund all of your payment quickly. Just in case, but would you mind if I submit the cause of the cancellation as buyer's reason? I know this request may look strange to you, but I believe this will not cause you any disadvantage, but otherwise I will get penalty in the site. スローシャッターがslow shutterでよいかどうかわからないのと、粘りと言うのがどう言うことか良くわかりませんが、直訳だとこうなります。stickiness は何か物理的にシャッターが押しにくいようなイメージがあるのでちょっと違いますかね。いずれにしても、前には無かったけど送り返してもらったカメラを検査したら確かに問題があるのがわかったので、取引をキャンセルしたいと言う部分は十分伝わると思います。 バイヤー都合はbuyer's reasonで良いと思います。just in caseは、場合によっては、念のため的な言い方。これはオークションサイトか何かの話ですね?なので わかるようにin the siteを付け加えました。

nevergiveup2015
質問者

お礼

ご親切に解説していただき、 助かります。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

There was no problem when I checked this camera before, but now, the shutter sticks at a low speed. I am very sorry but can we stop our transactions. If you approve, I will refund you in full. If you agree, the buying party has no objections so could we leave it up to the buyer?

nevergiveup2015
質問者

お礼

ご回答、ありがとうございます。 とても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英語の意味をぜひ教えて頂けないでしょうか?

Maybe do you know if there is a limit for time I can fire the shutter without film inside the camera, and the reason that it is stuck now it is because I reach to that limit…? 私のカメラを買ってくれた外国の方と、何度か機械翻訳でやりとりしていましたが 自動翻訳をしても、だんだん意味不明になってきまして困っております。 申し訳ないですが、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか?

• 次の英語の文章の意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか?

グーグル翻訳やヤフー翻訳でも意味不明でして、 長くて申し訳ないですが、 概略だけでも教えていただけないでしょうか? eBayでオーストラリアに送ったものが、調べると既に届いているはずが、 届いていないと連絡があり、ケースをオープンされてしまいました。 バイヤーにEMSの追跡番号をお知らせして 届いているという結果を見せた後のメッセージです。 Reference 06432905 Update for Investigation - 06432905 Dear Frank Thank you for your International Post Express enquiry regarding item EJ484359992JP you sent to you from Japan. I'm really sorry that it has taken so long to get back to you. We are working hard to get back to everyone as soon as possible. We have investigated your issue with the delivery centre and the delivery staff concerned, and they have advised the they are unable to confirm delivery. I understand that this is disappointing but as a result, and moving forward to claim for compensation please contact your sender in Japan. Please note that under the Universal Postal Union agreement, the sender is the rightful claimant for this service. This means that any compensation or postage refund will only be issued to the sender, please contact the sender if you need to discuss this further. I hope that this information has clarified the matter and been of some assistance. Please let us know if you have any f

• 文章見てください。

I'm going to Kyoto between October 22 to 25 and Osaka 26 to 30. (1)その頃あなたはそこにいますか?Are you be there at that time?(2)貴方もその辺旅行してますか?Are you traveling around there? If you are there. Could we have lunch or something there? もし、いるのならお昼か何か、ご一緒出来ないでしょうか? 特に(1)と(2)の言い方どうでしょうか?貴方もその頃その辺にいるといいのですがと言いたいのです。

• 次の文章を訳して下さい。

Have you no regard For what you donʼt Understand is my only way Out Have you ever Thought it all through What your part is in all of this Noise Iʼm so happy You are my friend I am thrilled And so overjoyed Beyond I canʼt say Thanks enough For all that youʼve done Such support when Iʼm melting Down

• 次の英語、日本語にしてもらえませんでしょうか?

I have bought the camera. Would love to ask you kindly to pack at at utmost secure way. Do not know myself if a prism should be detached from the body or not. Please advise me on that and send it as if a child this is. You understand.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで海外の方にレンズを購入して頂き、届いた後に来たメールです。 Good day, I received this lens over the holidays and have been able to test it the last two days. It does not seem to be auto focusing correctly with my camera and is making some interesting noises. I will be bringing it to a local camera shop to determine if there is something amiss in the way I am using it or if there is something amiss with the lens. Keeping you informed. Thank you for the speedy shipping. よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英語を訳してもらえませんか?

Hello there!!! Maybe you already know or maybe not that our hostel is celebrating a birthday on 14th May!!:) We have honor to invite you for the party and celebrate with us that special day! It's gonna be a costume party and it will be really cool if you can bring with you your own, special and original costumes!! There will be FREE food, alcohol, great music. Then we are going to club to celebrate all night and we want to celebrate it with you because without you there won't be us:D

• 次の文章を日本語にしてもらえませんか?

補足:私が売ったカメラをこどもと言っているようです。 I wish to have found you well with my late but all resuming letter Hope since we spoke last, you and your family have been enjoying life I have to ask for apologies as it is because of circumstances during the last few days Which have brought questions to my mind and then its positive outcomes and results Having received the child I did not switch the knob that illuminates the prism just Then I have practised the camera at work with a couple of films, to make sure shutter performs at all modes The camera works and lights and does not leak indeed and it was always that belief and certainty which I own On the grounds of respectful feelings towards the nature of your culture and singly being kindly advised to trust I admire the way you have spoken and dealt with me and I see us and our children remain at work and for life

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方がカメラのレンズを購入して、届いた後に来たメールです。 i finally got the lens, but you didnt mention there is a 4MM long scratch on the front lens! :( also there is more than just a "little bit" of dust inside. :( if you could do some kind of slight price reduction, because you didnt mention this, i will change the feedback to positive of course you have to send ME the request for feedback change, and i will do that. 長文ですけど、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です

アメリカに住んでる知り合いに「一週間くらい家に泊まらせてください。それと、そちらの地域の観光地をネットで調べたんですが、特に見つけられませんでした。なのでおすすめの観光地を教えてください」 とメールしたら下記のように返ってきたんですが、(1)(2)(3)(4)の文がいまいち理解できません。 There are not a lots of places around Little Rock to visit. Little Rock is not a big city. It does not have national parks. You can ask Shota where he went last time. I can bring you some places he went. There is a Clinton Library in Little Rock. There is a limestone cave 3 hrs away from my home. There is a city called Dallas 5.5 hours away from my home. There is a roller coaster park you can ride if you like riding roller coaster.We need to stay there at lease one night in hotel though. There is a water park in a city 1 hr away from us. It has all kinds of water roller coasters. It depends what you want to do. It is impossible if you want to see those famous places in a week. (1)『I have not gone to those places yet except Disney.』 (2)『I want to wait for Alex a little bit older.』 (3)『It is ok if you want to have some fun.』 (4)『I can take few days off to go with you.』 (1)「私はディズニーを除いた上記の場所に行ったことが無い」 (2)「アレックスがもうちょっと育つまで待ちたい」←何を待ちたいのか分かりません (3)「もしあなたが楽しみたいのならokです?」 (4)「あなたのために数日休みを取ることができる」 僕とこの知り合いの関係や、他の事情を解してないと答えづらいかと思いますが、よろしくお願いします。