• ベストアンサー

次の英語の意味をぜひ教えて頂けないでしょうか?

Maybe do you know if there is a limit for time I can fire the shutter without film inside the camera, and the reason that it is stuck now it is because I reach to that limit…? 私のカメラを買ってくれた外国の方と、何度か機械翻訳でやりとりしていましたが 自動翻訳をしても、だんだん意味不明になってきまして困っております。 申し訳ないですが、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたならご存知かと思いますが、カメラの中にフィルムを入れていない場合、シャッターが開く回数に制限があるのでしょうか、で今手持ちのシャッターが動かないのはその制限を超えたからでしょうか。

nevergiveup2015
質問者

お礼

そういう意味だったんですね。 分かりやすく訳していただき、とても助かりました。 本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 次の英語を訳してもらえませんか?

Hello there!!! Maybe you already know or maybe not that our hostel is celebrating a birthday on 14th May!!:) We have honor to invite you for the party and celebrate with us that special day! It's gonna be a costume party and it will be really cool if you can bring with you your own, special and original costumes!! There will be FREE food, alcohol, great music. Then we are going to club to celebrate all night and we want to celebrate it with you because without you there won't be us:D

• 英語を教えてください。

日本文にあうように、かっこを並びかえてください。 その本は図書館のものだそうです。 (belongs/ I/ the book/ told/ to/ am) the library. 日本文になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください。 (1)空港まで見送りに来てくださるとは、ご親切にありがとうございます。 ( ) is very kind ( ) you to see me ( ) at the airport. (2)彼女はふさぎこんでいるようなのはどうしてだろう。 ( ) is ( ) that she looks depressed? 下の英文を、I could ... のIを強調させてください。 I could not buy the CD because I didn't have enough money 各組の英文が同じ意味になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください。 (1)I hear that she was on vacation at that time. →I ( ) ( ) that she ( ) on vacation at that time. (2)It goes without saying that practice is important in anything. →It is ( ) that practice ( ) be important in anything. (3)It was said that the young actor had killed himself. →I ( ) that the young actor ( ) ( ) himself. 日本文にあうように英文を作ってください。 彼らがその仕事を一日でやってしまったことは驚くべきことだ。 It is surprising ( ) the work in a day. 日本文を英文にしてください。 (1)彼が辞めたのは病気だからである。(Itから始めて、9単語使います。) (2)彼が不満を言うのも無理はない。(7単語使ってください。) (3)私たちはその計画を秘密にしておく必要がある。(It is ~thatの形で、10単語使ってください。) これを解いてみると、 (1)I am told the book belongs to the kibrary. (1)It/ of/ that (2)why/it (1)It was because I didn't have enough money that I couldn't buy the CD. (1)am told (2)hear/ had killed (3)said/ should (1)It is surprising (that they should try ) the work in a day. (1)It was because he been sick that he resigned. (2)It is unreasonable that he should complain. (3)It is necessaty that we should have known such a thing. になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• 下記の英文を翻訳してください。

yes i know, it is a very rare item. in all internet sites (ebay or amazon or other) it costs a lot. for this reason I asked you that I'm fine even if you find it used. maybe used it is cheaper. 自動翻訳だとでたらめなのでどうかお願いします。

• 次の英文を翻訳お願いします。

I am trying to order on amazon. It is less expensive if I order it from Japan. That is why it is taking me so long because I do not understand the website. よろしくお願いします。

• 意味を教えて欲しいです。

This shows us how two people from different cultures can see the same thing and interpret it in very different ways. 大まかには意味が分かってるのですが、howとcanをどう訳したらいいのかよく分からなくて困っています。 もう一文、 Without being detached, we may jump to inaccurate conclusions-e.g. "Wow,Arabs are pushy", or "Wow, Japanese are shy"- without stopping to consider if the reason that one is reaching that way is a lack of understanding of how Arabs or Japanese communicate among themselves. という文で、without stopping to consider if the reason that one is reaching that way の部分がよく分からなく、このifってどう訳したらいいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• It is because~.という英文

お世話になります。becauseの使い方について質問させていただきます。 英語で、「~だと思う。なぜなら、~だからである。」のように、最初に結論を述べ、次にその理由を述べる文をつくりたい場合、“I think~. It is because~.”とするのは、正しい英文法でしょうか? 英語圏在住経験の長い友人に聞くと、It is because~.のような文も違和感はないとのことでしたが、手元のどの辞書をみても、becauseをこのように、名詞節を導く接続詞として解説したものはありません。 (もちろん、It is because~that~.のような強調構文の場合は、このような使い方も許されると思いますが、私がお聞きしたいのは、単純にIt is because~.という形です。) 私は学校英語だけで英語を勉強してきた人間ですが、私なら、「~だと思う。なぜなら、~だからである。」といいたい場合、“I think~. The reason is that~.”と書きますが、こちらの方が不自然でしょうか? 英語圏の在住経験が長い方、英文法を研究してらっしゃる方のご意見をうかがえれば幸いです。

• 次の文章を英語にしてもらえませんか?

「以前このカメラをチェックした時には問題ありませんでしたが、 今それを点検をしましたら、低速シャッターに粘りがあります。 誠に申し訳ございませんが、取引を中止させていただけないでしょうか? ご了承いただければ、速やかに全額返金させていただきます。 もしあなたがご了承いただき、私の厚かましいお願いができれば、 バイヤーに損はないのでバイヤー都合にしてもよろしいでしょうか?」 ちなみに自分でも考えましたが、特に後半おかしいです。 But there was no problem when the previously checked this camera. If I have a checking it now, Slow shutter is sluggish. I'm sorry, Could you allowed to cancel the transaction? If you can understand that, Promptly I will give you a full refund. If you have received cancel order, if my brazen ask, Are you sure you want to buyers convenience since there is no loss to the buyer?

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。鞄の臭いのことの英文です。英語から日本語へ翻

英語の翻訳おねがいします。鞄の臭いのことの英文です。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。宜しくお願いします。 i got the bag and thank you for shipping that quick appreciate it. I do have issue with the smell though, I know it stated on the listing that it has a strong old - mothball odor but i do use mothball all the time that's no problem but this one though this isn't a mothball odor this is so intense that i have to keep it in the garrage the whole time because we started sneezing. it's an intense mildew/fungus smell really bad that it left smell on your hands after you touch it. do you know or is there anyway to get rid of this smell without ruining the bag? anything that you can possibly suggest because there's no way I will carry the bag with me with this smell. Please let me know.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I received the Pearl IV today and it is beautiful, but the film advance stop (which releases the shutter trigger to fire the shutter) is not working. The film advances freely through the numbers and so the shutter trigger remains locked. Do you know how I might be able to fix this problem? I don't want return the camera, but I will have to if I can't get the film advance to work properly so that the shutter trigger will work. I looked more closely at the shutter trigger mechanism and film advance connection that locks and unlocks the shutter trigger. I found a badly bent section in the connector rail between the film advance and the shutter trigger. It is bent in a way that prevents the shutter lock from sliding down to allow the shutter trigger to be depressed and fire the shutter. Without this being fixed, I can't use the camera. It does not look like something I can repair easily by myself and I do not want to force it and make it worse. I have attached a close up of the bent part. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for a refund and return it. I looked at the problem again and It's clear that this piece was repaired before I got the camera and the repair was only temporary. When I opened it up, the film advance stop and multiple exposure protection mechanism did not work properly and it's because of this bent piece. It was probably out of alignment so the trigger pressed against the piece and each time the camera is closed, it bends a little more and gets worse until the trigger is completely stuck. The best repair that I could do is to bend the lower trigger lock tab enough so that the trigger can depress and fire the shutter. But, there is no way for me to fix the film advance stop and multiple exposure prevention, two key features of the Pearl IV. I will test the camera, but if I keep it I would like a partial refund because not all of the functions work properly. If you can not give a partial refund I will have to have to send the camera back for a full refund. I'm really sad about this. I did a test roll with the camera and because the film advance frame count mechanism is broken it is very hard to space the frames for each shot. I tried to advance to the proper spacing by just using the dial numbers, but that doesn't work well. I have attached a photo of the strip of test negatives where you can see overlapping frames. Because it is not functioning properly I would like to do one of the following: