• ベストアンサー

英語、和訳の質問です。

消費者が商業施設に求める環境についての以下の英文の和訳がわかりません。 感情として「快くかいものできるために」ということに続くことだと思うのですが、 どなたか知識をお貸しくださいませんか。 FEELING Emotionally, consumers want to feel good about where they invest. Supporting a company with poor values and morals leave consumers feeling guilty. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

感覚 感情として、消費者は投資した場所で居心地の良さを得たいと思っている。 付加価値や道徳心の薄い企業を支持すれば、消費者に気まずい思いをさせることになる。

Maki4474
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい和訳、ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

少々意訳していますが、 感覚 感情的には、消費者は、その会社が消費者に有罪であると感じさせたままにしている陳腐な価値と低い勤労意欲しかないとしても、投資の対象にしている場合は、良い印象を持ちたいと思っている。 こんな内容と思います。

Maki4474
質問者

お礼

さっそくのご回答、ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語、ネイティブフィーリングの解る方、どうかこの内容を訳してください!お願いします!

アメリカンの彼と付き合っていますが別れるか悩んでいます。メールのやりとりの中で、彼の型にはまらない英語のフィーリングを考えすぎて解らなくなるときがあります(ネイティブですがSPELLINGすらもよく間違う彼です。彼のスラングもまだよく解らないときもあります)。以下のメールを読んで皆様の見解の中でフィーリングを訳して頂きたいです。よろしくお願いします! We not finished,I still love you,We never finished unless u want to be finished and I won't do u like that baby,So baby don't leave me but if u did some thing bad just tell me and ill tell u how i feel,BUT TILL THIN I LOVE U WITH ALL MY HART AND IT WILL NEVER CHANGE,

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through

• 長文・和訳をお願いしたいです。

長文なので大変だとは思いますが、和訳をお願いいたします。 また、この文体から察するに彼はどういった心境なのでしょうか?好意を抱いてくれてるのはわかるのですが、ど のくらいの好意でしょう?只のいい友達なのか、はたまた好きだけど恋人にはしたくない、という感じでしょうか? ↓ I really had a good time with you. You are a beautiful girl with a good heart. I could sense your good heart. I'm glad that you had a good time. I will be honest right now. I like you, but i have only been single since april. I must continue to be a single man. Since my ex girlfriend and i broke up, i have decided to devote myself to my music, and my career. My life has changed a lot recently, in good ways and bad ways, but i must continue focusing on myself. I gave much of myself to my ex girlfriend in the past and it was not good for me. Now i must do better myself and focus on my life.  I will always see you as a friend and someone in my heart. I'm sorry that i cannot commit to a relationship with anyone right now, but I do want to keep in touch with you and know that you are doing well. Email and message me whenever you would like. I am busy a lot but i do check my messages and email when possible. I do wish to hear from you. I also will never forget about you, I'm sure. And yes i did tell you, you are my angel. I felt a strong connection with you. Next time i come to japan, i look forward to spending more time with you and bonding with you. My flight to America is 4am on wednesday. Is there a way we could meet before i leave? I really am not sure. Please don't think that i will forget about you. I am an honest man and did feel strongly for you the time we spent together. I do travel and meet new people, but our memories will stay with me forever. I promise. Please feel good about the time we spent together, although it may be some time until we meet again.

• 英語で履歴書を作ったものの・・・

こんばんわ。英語不得意のTOEIC500点前後の大学生です。 ズバリ添削お願い致します。 インドに興味があってインドに行く前にインド人のカレー屋でバイトしようと思い、 英語でレジュメ作ってお願いしに行こうと考えております。 自分なりに書式などを調べ以下の3点をA4サイズ1枚に収めました。 ・PERSONAL DATA ・PRRT TIME EXPERIENCE ・SKILL & Others そこで見て頂きたい英作文を以下に書かせて頂きました。 「I don’t speak English well. But I can read, understand English more than speaking. I know a lot of Japanese mind’s affairs very much. Because I am Japanese. And, I have served wait on Japanese customers. Since I began to part time, when I became a high school student. I think that if you will employ me, It brings a good fortune for you. And I want to work to study English. I think My English will be good. So, You and I will be more Happy. I will go to INDIA this year. I feel INDIA is interesting country. I have been to USA, Germany, Italy, Thailand, China , Malaysia, Egypt, Tanzania. Because I am BACK PACKER. Finally, I am sorry, my English is poor.Thank you.」 意味伝わりますでしょうか? 失礼な文章になりませんか? 間違いだらけでお恥ずかしい限りですが、 どうかより良いものとなるようご指導頂ければ幸いです。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 至急です。

至急です。 英語が得意な方へ! 英訳をお願いします。 (自分でもやれそうな箇所はやってみました。) ほんとにまた会えて嬉しい。 I'm good to see you again. 今まで私のつたない英語理解してくれてありがとう。Thank you for understanding my poor English. いつもメールが来ると凄い嬉しかったよー。 Evrytime I am happy when I receive email. 最初はメールを読むのがほんとに難しくて、泣きそうだったけど(笑)、あなたのおかげで段々分かるようになってきました。 きっとあなたは私の為に、分かりやすくメールをしてくれているよね? メールであなたの優しさが伝わってきてました。 いつもたくさん楽しい話をしてくれるからメールを読むのが楽しいよ。 実は25日から5日間一人でニューヨークへ行くんだ。 最初はあなたの国、フランスへ行こうと思っていたんだ。 けど、あなたが日本へ来るって聞いたから、行き先を変えてニューヨークに行ってくる。 あなたが前に話していた時、アメリカは最高って言っていたのを思い出して、ニューヨークに決めたよ。 私は自立したい。 I want to もうすぐ着きます。 東京を〇時に出発して、新大阪に〇時に着きます。 I leave 帰りは〇時の新幹線で帰ります。 へぇ~そうなんだ! (楽しい感じに)

• 気持ちを伝える文章をチェックしていただけますか?

状況を簡単に説明させていただきますと、クライアントとが私で彼は医療職です。彼と一度だけキスをしましたが、彼の職業倫理上ならびにその他の状況を考えて今のままの関係でいることになりそうです。ただキスされたあと私が彼の気持ちを知りたいあまりに「どうして?」と問いつめたようになりそこを含めて私の気持ちをメッセージにして渡したいと思っています。 「ただ伝えたい事は、あの日のことは(キスのことです)私の大切な思い出です。嫌なことでは全然ないから。 ただ私はあなたの気持ちが知りたくて、だから先週そのことを聞いただけなの。私はあなたの言葉を聞いてうれしかった。私もあなたに好意はあるし、親しみも感じている。私のあなたへの尊敬もこの感情も何も変わっていない。むしろ増えたかも、、。 だからもう悪かったなんて思わないでね。(彼は職業倫理上してはいけないことだと何度も謝ったので)。私はあの瞬間のことを大切な思い出としてずっと心に抱いておくから。あなたにもそうしてもらえたらと思う。 これからも今までのように(クライアントと医療者として)いい関係を続けていけたらいいなと思う。そして(あなたが言ってくれたように)私があなたにとってclose(彼はこの単語を使ったので)なクライアントでいられることを願っています。」 です。長文で申し訳ありませんが、思いをできるだけきちんと伝えたくてここでみなさんに助けていただきたいと思いました。 以下は私が作った文章です。 I just want to let you know, It is a good (precious?) memory for me. I didn't upset at all. Only one thing which I wanted to know was your feeling, that's,why I asked you last week. I was glad to hear that. I feel affection and close feeling about you, as well. My trust and these feelings haven't change anything. May be... even more. You don't need to feel sorry anymore. I will hold on to that moment as a good (precious?) memory. Hope you will do. Hope we will still be able to keep good relationship as we were before and I am still close client for you.

• 英語訳の添削お願いいたします(泣)。エレガントな表現を使いたいです

英語訳の添削お願いいたします(泣)。 たとえ(実際にネイティブが使用しないような)回りくどい表現でも、大学受験で求められるような文法事項を駆使した凝りに凝った英文の作成を要求されています。 「こいつには英語(文法)の力がある!」と思わせるようなエレガントな表現・単語・文法を使用した英文を作成したいです。(もちろん時制や主語〔名詞〕と動詞の単複一致など文法的なミスは避けたいです。) 下記は日本語と私の作成した英文です。理想からは程遠いものなっておりますので、新たな英文をお示しいただくなど、どうかお力をお貸しください。 不躾ではありますが心からお願い申し上げます。 --------------------------------------------------------- Beth:先週手術を受けたそうですね。 I heard that you underwent an operation. Goro:ええ、胃の手術を受けました。 Yes, I had my stomach operated on. B:今日はご気分は如何ですか。 How are you feeling today? How do you feel today? G:熱も下がり、今日は、気分は昨日よりずっといいです。 My temperature fell and today I feel much better than yesterday. ※「熱もさがり、・・・」の“も”の意味を反映させるのにはどうしたらよいのでしょうか? お医者さんは、順調に回復していると言っています。 My doctor says that I am favorably getting better. B:よかったですね。 I am very(much?) cheered to hear that. I am extremely happy to hear that. (What about that!) 食欲はありますか。 Do you have a good appetite? G:ええ、でもまだ流動食をとらされています。 Yes, I have Yes, I do. But I am still fed with(on) a liquid diet. B:お医者さんはいつ退院できると言っていますか。 When does your doctor say that you can leave(get out of) the hospital? ※この文の英訳が問われそうなので、特に入念にお願いしたいです。 G:すべて順調に行けば、2週間で退院できると言っています。 He says that if everything is going well(smoothly),I can leave the hospital in two weeks.

• 英文の和訳添削をお願いします

和訳しました。添削お願いします。 How You Can Help助けられる方法 You can listen.聞く事が出来る。 Maybe because so few of us listen much,we underestimate its value. しかもなぜならとても少しの事を聞く事、私たちはそれらの価値をみくびっていないだろうか。 If someone you know has a problem,it may help a great deal just to let her or him talk about it. もし何かあなたの知ってる問題があって、それはとても素晴らしい扱いで助け、彼らにそれについて話をさせることができる。 Do not be critical.批評は出来ない。 Show that you feel the problem along with the person. その人々と一緒にその問題にそってあなたの気持ちを示せる Learn to indicate your sympathy.同情を指す事を学ぶ Use responses such as "I can tell you're worried"or"I've been down myself.It can be a terrible feeling." 返答として、私はあなたを心配しているや私は参っている。それはひどい気分にさせている。 Usually,it is better to let the person think up ways of coping than for you to rush in with advice. たいていそれはアドバイスによって良い対処の方法があると良い。 It is always good,though,to encourage and reassure the disturbed person. それはいつも良い、思うと、精神障害のある人を勇気付けたり安心させたりす。 That is primarily what you are there for. 最初にそれらのために何が出来るか。 You want to create a calming and supportive situation in which the person is better able to deal with the problem. その人の問題においてよりよい解決法を与え落ち着かせたりサポートできる情景をつくれる

• 英語の質問です!

American restaurants have invaded t he food markets of many countries. Nowadays, we can easily find Americ an fast food restaurants all over Asia. In Kore a,there is always more than o ne American restaurant in town. In Downtown Seoul we can even find Burger King across the street from M cDonalds. Inside there American restaurants,it l ooks almost the same as in the Unite d States. The uniforms of the waiters are exact ly the same,and they play American music. The problem is that goods:they try to sell American culture as well. Fast food is becoming more and mor e popular all around the world even t hough it threatens people's health. H amburgers and pizza have a lot fat, a n d the ingredients in them are not al ways of good quality. Large fast food companies only want to make a profi t, and many consumers who think "fa st service" is the most important thin g prefer such meals for lanch, and ev en dinner. In response to this invasion, I propos e "Slow Foof",a new idea (that) protest s the spread of fast food. Followers of the Slow Food Movement are interest ed in reviving traditional meals. The movement is not only about meals;it is related to overall modern culture. Supporters of the movement want us to have the fast-paced lifestyle we lea d. They think people should keep thei r ethnic tastes and recipes.They enco ur age eating the fish,natural foods of traditional diets. They feel eating cust oms are an important part of each tr aditional culture and they think eatin g leisurely can make our lives happier and more worthwhite. (3),they are protesting the spread of fast food and hope every country in the w orld will try to preserve its unique, tr aditional food. 1.(3)に入る最も適切な語を一つ選びなさい。 (1)Nevertheless (2)Therefore (3)Even so (4)On the countrary 2.Slow food の支持者が私たちに対して激励していることはどんなことか。日本語で2点、具体的に説明しなさい。 3.(that)のthatと同じ用法のthatを含む文を一つ選びなさい。 (1)It was so dark that I could not recognize who the man was. (2)He was the first man that came to our party.  (3)I took it for granted that she would agree. (4)I was surprised at the news that they had got married. お願いします!

• 英語→和訳 で質問です。

説明付きだとありがたいです。 宜しくお願いします。 (1) It comes right back to me killing me softly. この和訳をどうすればよいのか悩んでいます。 (2) Have you heard the bird sing? 「あなたは鳥が鳴くのを聞きましたか?」でよろしいのでしょうか? あと、この場合、singing にならなくてもいいのでしょうか?