• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

英文の添削をお願い致します。

There are many SDF people living in my area. I've got friends from the SDE families. Two of them will transfer to Mainland from next month. I have experienced that many times so far. Bat, I can't get used to it even if I have experienced it many times. I think deeply, Breaking up is a tough thing to go through. I wonder when I can meet her again. 私の住んでいる地域には沢山の自衛隊の方がいます。私の友人もその家族です。 その中の二人が来月転勤します。 私はこれまでに何度も別れを経験してます。しかし何度経験してもなれるとはありません。 別れというのは本当に辛いものだとつくづく思います。 いつかまた彼女に会えるかしら…

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数175
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (7373/9092)

以下のとおりお答えします。 There are many SDF people living in my area. (「隊員」はpersonnelがいいでしょう。) ⇒There are many SDF personnels in the area where I live. I've got friends from the SDE families. ⇒I've got some friends of the SDF families. Two of them will transfer to Mainland from next month. (transferは単なる「引越し」という感じですね。) ⇒Two of them will relocate (to Mainland) next month. I have experienced that many times so far. (今も経験しつつあることを考慮すれば、進行形がいいかも。) ⇒I'm experiencing separation many times so far. Bat, I can't get used to it even if I have experienced it many times. (「何度~しても」はhowever often~。) ⇒But, I can't get accustomed to it however often I've experienced it. I think deeply, Breaking up is a tough thing to go through. (toughは、「きつい、厳しい、しんどい」の意でしょうから、ここには合いません。) ⇒I think deeply, the separation is a heart-break to go through. I wonder when I can meet her again. ⇒I wonder if I can meet her some other time... 以上、ご回答まで。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします

経験したことも忘れてしまえば、体験しなかったに等しい。あらゆる感覚、情念、思考を記憶にとどめて自由に取り出すことができたら、人生はどんなに豊かになるだろう。(大阪大'04) 私が訳してみたものが以下です。 If you forget what you experienced, it is equal to the case you experienced nothing. If you can store various sense, passion and thought and can freely take out them, how wonderful your life will be! 豊か、という表現に悩みました。richはニュアンスが違うだろうとは思うのですが。

• 添削お願いします

私にとって初めてできた外国人の友達の一人が引っ越すことになり、手紙を送ろうと思っているのですが、一部通じるかどうか自信のないところがあるので添削してください。よろしくお願いします。 I feel lucky to have you as my friend. Not being able to express everything I want, I've experienced so many frustrations. You made me want to speak English better and that definitely led to be one of my motivations to keep studying it. I want to thank you for that as well as being my friend. 直訳ではないですが言いたいのは以下のようなことです。 「友達になれてうれしいです。言いたいことが伝えられないもどかしい思いをして、もっと英語をうまく話したいと思うようになりました。私が勉強を続けるモチベーションのひとつです。友達でいてくれることだけでなくそのことについてもとても感謝してます。」

• 英文の添削

さあ、泳ぐときですよ。 は Now it's time to swim. となるようなのですが、「今が泳ぐときです。」と言い換えて It's time to swim now. とすると文章のニュアンスは変わってしまうのでしょうか? もうひとつお願いします。 彼は何回も走ろうとしました。 は He tried to run many times. なんですが、 He always try to run. のようにalwaysは動詞の前に入るので、 He many times tried to run. としてはいけないのでしょうか? お願いします。

• 英作の採点・添削をお願いします

お世話になります。 10点満点でお願いします。 日本語:史上かつてないくらい日本は経済大国になり、われわれは先祖の誰一人経験しなかったような便利・快適な生を享受している。 解答(1)Japan became a greater economic country than what it used to be, and we have been given convenient and confortable life that all of our ancestors had never experienced. 解答(2)Japan is now richest in its history, and we enjoy useful and comfortable lives which none of our ancestors had experienced.

• 添削お願いします。合ってるか教えてください!

I will be transfer to another company from next month.Then, I had a frist meeting (interview) yesterday. I was so nervous while the meeting because the interviewere were 4 people, Department manager, Manager and Cheaf ... ( I can't understand how to say Bucho-, Kacho-, Syunin in English.. ??? There are almost same saying expression, and I'm a little confused about it..) They asked me what I have been experienced at work so I've explained what I have done there. My experience job on trading is not so difficult. It is only documentation for clearance. That's it. However, there are a lot of to do work not only documentation but also exportation all cordinate. It must be harder than in the past. Of course it needs English skill. I need to brush up my speaking and writting. Hope it will be better in my day-to-day work. TOEICのReadingスコアがとても低いので間違いだらけだと思います。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 添削お願いします

(In other words, if more women are added to the labor force, it is expected that greater economic benefits will arise than when the same number of male workers are joined. )I suppose it leads to go up in the ranking of gender gap. Although it has become clear on the number, I have never really experienced such as see and call on women’s movement. ()以降を添削して欲しいです。 「それは男女差別のランクを上げるだろう。(Grobal Gender Gap Indexのランクの事です。別の文章でその件については述べています)数字で明らかになっているにも関わらず、女性運動を見たり呼びかけられた経験がほとんどない。」 *seldomを使わずhaven't really としました。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 誰か教えてください。お願いします。

以下の2文を訳す場合、どのように訳すといいのでしょうか?教えてください。お願いします。 (1)The effective leader will encourage such people to pass their wisdom to those less experienced. (2)Talking and sharing advice can do that, but it can be done even more effectively by example.

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

Since the early 18th century, however, the force of the rule of law has fostered standards of living that rose by 20 times in that part of the world that embraced competitive markets. Life expectancy more than doubled. And in the developing countries that have abandoned central planning for markets since the end of the Cold War, hundreds of millions of people have been elevated from subsistence poverty. Other hundreds of millions are now experiencing a level of affluence that people born in developed nations have experienced all their lives.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

私がこのような考えを持つようになったのは留学中に経験したことがきっかけです。→This is how I started to have such as an idea through I experienced during study abroad. 添削して頂きたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 並べ替え 英文

彼は私がオーストラリアで体験したことをもっと知りたがっている。 He wants [ experienced, more, to, I, what, know, about ] in Australia. 並べ替えお願いします。