英文メール返信☆恋愛

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼への返信メールを考えています。短く返信したく1週間考えたのですが、煮詰まってしまいました。
  • どなたかよいアイディアがあればおしえていただけませんでしょうか。
  • 品位と奥ゆかしさを保ちつつも、自分の主張は伝えたいです。楽しいジョーク混じりも歓迎です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文メール返信☆恋愛

いつもありがとうございます。 彼への返信メールを考えています。短く返信したく1週間考えたのですが、煮詰まってしまいました。 どなたかよいアイディアがあればおしえていただけませんでしょうか。 品位と奥ゆかしさを保ちつつも、自分の主張は伝えたいです。楽しいジョーク混じりも歓迎です。 私:12/25 Christmas present for you. This is from Mami-Santa :-), an invitation to a dream world where Mami will give you a relaxing massage !(添付写真をメールに添付しました。) 彼:12/25 Nice....I would love to have it..... Any more tickets for other things, I would like to do.....? ;-) Baby, you haven't sent me any sexy photos for a looong time......maybe tonight for Christmas present...?? Merry Christmas, I miss you! K xxx 私:仮案 案A)Happy new year! Darling, I'm shy to take sexy photos.... Come see me to Japan! 案B) Happy new year! Darling, I'm shy...and could I take off a little bit because it's so cold here....? (今回のメールで期待させて、次回のメールで、(1)コートや帽子をかぶり完全防備だが、手袋だけ身につけていない写メを送る。or(2)片方の手袋だけ脱いだ左右の手だけ撮った写真を送る。←ジョーク) その他: ※遠距離でメールのみ、相手は豪州にいるオーストリアの男性 ※彼のタイプの女性、いざという時は自分の考えをしっかりもってはいるが、普段は控えめで奥ゆかしく三歩下がった賢い大和撫子タイプ

• kzzk55
  • お礼率77% (374/485)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

こんばんは。 うーん、難しいですねぇ。 こんなの、考えてみました。 A Happy New Year! Darling, you know I'm too shy to take sexy photos.... Come over, discover Japan, and uncover me! 「ハッピーニューイヤー! ダーリン、シャイな私がセクシーな写真を撮ることなどないってご存知でしょ… こちらに来て、日本の文化に触れてみて。そして私にも!」 ※1. discover Japan は「日本のことをよく知って」 ※2. uncover me は「私の真の姿を露わにして」 ※3. uncover は discover に引っ掛けています。 ※4. uncover me! には undress me!(「私を脱がして!」)の意も。

kzzk55
質問者

お礼

わ、どうもありがとうございます!! 噴き出してしまいました・・・・(笑)あ、なるほど、さすが、言葉づかいがおしゃれで、盛り上がりそうですね! 英語だけではない、このような面白さや発想力も身につけたいです。勉強方法を見直してみます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールの内容を教えて下さい!

注文した商品が届かず、相手(海外のネットショップオーナー)に その旨をメールしました。 下記が相手とのやりとりになります。 新たに商品を再発送してくれると思い、待っていたのですが、 2ヵ月待っても届かず、困っています。 私は英文内容を勘違いしているのでしょうか? 何か私の返事が必要だったのでしょうか? 英語が得意な方、どうかお教え下さい! よろしくお願い致します。 ---------------------------------------- 相手:You have not received these yet? You should have received them within 3 weeks or so. I am so sorry and I am glad you brought this to my attention. I will reship them to you and contact the post office about this package that never arrived. 私:Thank you for your reply. I am glad to know that you could send the item again. If it's possible, I'd prefer to have it sent by USPS Priority Mail. Please let me know if there's any extra cost for the shipping. Thanks again. 相手:It will not cost anything extra for it to be reshipped with priority mail. I will take care of it Monday and get the new one on it's way to you. Thank you. 私: I appreciate your kind response. I look forward to receiving the items. Thank you and best regards. 相手:Any time, I am happy to have this chance to take care of this. ----------------------------------------

• 英文でメールの返信

メールで海外の店に購入を考えてるので商品リストが欲しいと送りました。 そしたら以下の内容で返信が来たのです。 I will e-mail you the price later once you confirm the our payment term & condition. We expect to get full PREPAID, 50% as deposit and the rest 50% prior to shipping. This is important for us to deal it first to avoid any long discussion about payment, etc. I believe most exporter has this term similar. Please confirm if you agree it. もし取引をするとしたら50%先払い、残り50%は商品受取後の支払いになります。 宜しければ商品リストを頂けますでしょうか。 という内容の返信をしたいのですが英文で教えて頂けますでしょうか。 英語が得意でないので参考にさせて頂きたいです。 ちなみに初めてこのショップとコンタクトを取っており、もし無理なら他のショップ(今連絡を取れている)で購入を考えているのでどうしてもここと取引したいとは思っていません。 宜しくお願いします。

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• 女性からの初めての返信メールです。訳してください

Thanks for your mail.. I'm so glad to read from you.. I'm Sonia Howard, single.. Looking for someone who is ready for serious relationship not a game player... Someone who is honest,caring,loving,faithful and trustworthy man to have a relationship with... .. i will like to get to know you..You can write me a letter through this email address *******@gmail.com or you can add me to your IM list my yahoo ID is ********@yahoo.com..Hope to read from you very soon... Elizabeth

• 以下の英文についてお聞きします。 16

1[She has decided to take soeme time off following a serious illness] 2[We need to find someone to take over for her for about four weeks.] 3[I'd like you to suggrst some names tha I can take back to the board for consideration.] 1のfollowingが修飾しているのはどこになるのでしょうか? 2の for about four weeksが修飾しているのはどこになるのでしょうか? 3のfor boardが修飾しているのはどこになるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文のメールですがわかりません。

すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank you. と。 わからない

• メールの返信が来ました。訳して欲しいです。

Dearest, Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; Enline with the message I sent to you last time with my pictures, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me please, Its just that after viewing your profile, I have been obliged to lay a more trust on you due to my situation here in the refugee camp in dakar senegal, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom that I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship inspite of anything because I have this feeling that you are my mine . ABOUT MY LIFE, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee camp, I am a single daughter of my mother, I am 24 years old I grew up in Rwanda my country, I had my college certificate in the year 2000, I admited in the University in 2002 there I did my two year subject in Nursing before the political crisis in my country began, My father was killed along side with my mother by some rebels,they accuse my father of coup attempt, and i lost most of my family menbers during the crisis, our house was burnt down, I lost all my important documents like / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my late father's second wife. She planned to take away all my late father's treasure and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. So,i decided to run away to any African country so i run to where i am now presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. 送られてきた文章が長いので2回に分けて 質問させていただきます…。 詐欺だとは、思いますが訳して欲しいです。 面倒な質問を、すいません…

• 英文メールを日本語訳にして欲しいのですが。

以下の内容を日本語にして頂けますでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。 yes I have recieve your payment so today I will apply for paper work with the address that you have send to me once the document are ready I mail you a copy and set for shippment I hope you understand me now? by the way how long will it takes you to obtain your import permit from your authority ?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

海外の支社から仕事のメールが届きました。営業日などの事だと思います。通常は日本語でメールがくるんですがよほど急いていたんでと思います。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Since we will start the long holiday for Xmas and New Year from next Tuesday (23-Dec), this is no rush for you to complete the application form for 0000. If you have any problem on application form, please feel free to send email to me and I will try to feedback you even in this holiday period. Finally, we will exhibit the AAA show (our booth no.: G07-09 Grand Hall) in 000 from 12-14/ Jan. If you will visit, please feel free to find me to direct discuss. I’m so sorry that I cannot speak in Japanese, but my wife can speak a little bit. So, if required, she can help for. Thank you. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!! Thanks with regards,

• アメリカ人にメールを送ったのですが、勘違いされているようです。

先ほど英語の先生に以下のメールを送りました。 私の言いたい事は、来年アメリカに1ヶ月いく予定だという事を伝えたかったのですが、先生はすでに私がアメリカにいるという認識でいるようです。語学力がないので、以下の文章を訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 また、再度その事を伝えたいのですが、どのような文章を書けばよいでしょうか? すみませんが、アドバイスお願いします。 ◆私のメール I am studying now. because My mother told me to go to America for 1 month. ◆先生のメール I am happy that you are going to America for a month--I hope that you have a good time and that you learn a lot. Just email me when you get back and tell me when you want another lesson with me. Take care and Happy New Year.