• ベストアンサー

次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Oh, I misunderstood. No I don't have a car. I have different set of responsibilities. I can't afford my own car. 私は間違って理解していました。私は車を持っていません。私は違う責任を持っています。私は自分の車を持つ余裕はありません。 私のした翻訳ではイマイチ意味が分かりません。正しい意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あ、間違っていました。私には車がありません。私の責任は別です(=私の受け持っている仕事内容は別のことです=私がやっているのは車が無くてもできる仕事です)。私は車を持つ余裕はありません。  例えば、新任の上司から「頼みがある」、内容を聞く前に「はい」と請け負ってしまう、そのあと「じゃあこれ君に配達をお願いするよ、君自分の車でやっといてね」と言われたとしたら、こんな答も可能です。

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

翻訳ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#232772
noname#232772
回答No.2

前後がなくてこの4つの文だけから考えるならもう英語の問題じゃなくて頭の体操ですね。 まあ実際、翻訳なんてほとんど英語力というより頭の体操なんだけど。 「ああ、誤解してました。私は車持ってないんです。責任というのは車に関することじゃありませんよ。車買うほどお金ないんで。」 たぶん何かの責任について話をしていたんでしょう。 「誤解してた」というのは、相手は車に関する責任のことを言っていたんだけど、自分はそうは理解していなくて、車以外の何かの責任についてずっと話していた、という意味だと思います。

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

翻訳ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文を、日本語に訳してもらいたいです。

メールでのやりとりで、相手から送られてきたメッセージの一部です。 長い文の一部分なので、前後の流れがわからないと、訳しにくかったら、ごめんなさい。 I know how it felt, so I don't think I could have ever done something similar to anyone. ↑は、誰かに同じような思いをさせたくない、というような意味でしょうか?それとも、また同じような思いをしたくない、というような意味なのでしょうか? もう一つ、 My saying sorry will not change anything for you, nor will it make you feel better, however I feel I took it too fast. これについては、ほとんどわかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• to不定詞で2文を結合する

よく中学生の問題で (1)I don't have money. (2)I can't buy a car. を1つの文にしなさいと言う問題がありますが で答えは (3)I don't have money to buy a car. となっていますが,これは誤りでしょう? (3)は単に車を買うお金がないと云っているのに過ぎず  (家を買うお金はあるかもしれない) (1)はお金がないと云っているですから どなたかアドヴァイスを!

• 次の英文から日本語への翻訳は正しいでしょうか?

Since my school doesn't have a good study abroad program to Japan, I thought I might visit while studying in Shanghai 私の学校は日本について勉強してないから私は上海留学中に日本に訪れたいと思う。 この翻訳は正解ですか?

• 英文で分からないところがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 私は、体の調子が悪いです。 I feel out of sorts. 仕事がとても忙しくて、なかなか手紙を書くことができません。 I’m very busy, so I am far from easy to write a letter. 手紙を書くのが非常に難しい状況です。 My write letter is very difficult. もしよろしければ、ポストカードの交換を中心にやりとりしませんか?もしポストカードを交換できたらすごく嬉しいです。 I’d like to exchange postcard. How about you? I’ll be so happy if we can exchange a postcard. 私は、車を持っていません。なぜなら私は、車の免許を持っていないからです。 I don’t have a car.  Because I don’t have a driver's license. 私は、車を買うことは、できません。 I can’t buy a car.

• いろいろな質問です

1 I have my own car. 私は自分の車を持っている 2 Is it possible to say no? 断ることができますか? 3 I’ll be back within an hour. 一時間以内に戻ってきます 1 ownがないと意味が変わりますか? 2 Can Iから始まると意味かわりますか? 後で断ることできますか?という文なら Is it possible to say no later?であってますか? 3beをcomeでも意味は一緒ですか? 宜しくお願いします

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

I wake up and I'm sober don't even know you anymore Punch drunk on a feeling, lost in believing I was sure I don't care what you have to say, damn words get in the way I don't wanna know I know there'll come a time when I look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh Set me up for the falling, gave me no warning you were gone Let me down I was reeling, I can't believe what you have done Go do what you've gotta do, damn words will follow you Everywhere you go And I know there'll come a time when I'll look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayの商品購入について返答が着ました。よくわかりません、翻訳お願いします。 oh sorry but i only wanted to buy it because of the price. i could afford it. if its 90$ i wont be able to afford it

• 日本語にして下さい。

my heart is blind but I don't care because when I am with you every thing has disappeared  and every time I hold you near   I never let you go どうゆう意味ですかね?? 翻訳サイトを使いましたがいまいち分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです

この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです I could understand and accept your down down down emotion. At the meantime, to be a good listener is reasonable as well, also encourage you, cheer you up. These are the things I can do from my side. However, the logic like " I'm down down down, I don't wanna do anything, I can hear nothing" is not an acceptable reason or excuse for me. It was not all your fault, I have also reflected on myself. The mistakes that I said yesterday, I don't know the other 20 years old young people's look like, what are they thinking and doing. But I was expected you could act as an adult. For now, it seems my expectations and requirements of you were too high, it is my fault. My apologies なんとなくはわかるのですが、意味を間違えたくないので教えて頂けたら幸いです

• 日本語訳お願いします!

It's sunday for me just now! I just woke up, I have a few friends who ride scooters, But I don't want one I think it'll be a waste of money >.< I'd rather wait till i finish university and get a car and a stable job! ;D I don't really mind my school to be honest! It's better than my old school that's for sure! I have tons of home work to do aswell, I have homework due in tomorrow and I jut remembered now so I'm working really hard! How's your weekend been?