回答No.1

2辺が45mの二等辺三角形だったりして。デカ!

machikono
質問者

お礼

コメント有難うございます。

関連するQ&A

• 線積分の計算の仕方

こんにちは。 「A vertical fence is constructed whose base is the curve y=x√x,from (0,0) to (1,1),and whose height above each point (x,y) along the curve is x^3-y^2+27.Find the area of this fence.」 という問題です。 x,yをパラメータ表示すると x=t,y=t√tでtは0から1まで よって、 ds/dt=√((t')^2+((t√t)')^2)=√(1+9/4t) したがって、 ∫(x^3-y^2+27)ds C =∫(0 to 1)(t^3-t^3+27)√(1+9/4t)dt =∫(0 to 1)(27√(1+9/4t)dt =27[8/27(1+9/4t)^(3/2)](0 to 1) =113/2 となったのですが解答には13√13-8となっています。何処を間違っているのでしょう?

• 大学数学の質問です

大学数学の質問です n,mを任意の整数とすると、exp(jnωt)とexp(jmωt)との間には、直行性、即ち 1/P∫[-P/2,P/2](exp(jnωt)exp(-jmωt))dt がn=mの場合1,n≠mの場合0が成り立つことを証明しなさい 式が見づらくてすみません n=mの場合はなんとなくは解けたのですが、n≠mの場合がさっぱりわかりません。お願いします

• 電熱の問題について

以下の英語の電熱の問題についてお時間がある方は和訳と回答と解説をお願いいたします。 (1)a small gas turbine burns liquid octane with 300% excess air. how many moles of nitrogen gas in the combustion products are produced per mole of fuel consumed? (2)a wall is constructed of 25 mm thick white pine boards and insulated with 75 mm thick fiberglass insulation . the thermal conductivities of the two materials are 0.11 W/m・K and 0.048 W/m・K , respectively . on a given day , the internal and external temperatures are 22℃ and -10℃ , respectively . what is the rate of heat loss per unit area of wall ? 問題は上記したふたつです。できれば両方お願いしたいのですが、一問のみでもかまいません。お願いします。

• 文法問題です

He stayed for hours and, (which) was worse, kept me from doing my homework. (1)he (2)it (3)that (4)which 文法問題でwhichを選ばす問題なのですが、whatのような気がしますが、選択肢にwhatはないし・・・whichであっているのか疑問です。本ではwhichはkept me from doing my homework.を指していると書かれていましたが、後ろの文もさせるのですか??それと、whatには非制限用法はないのでしょうか。 what is worseの場合、wahtは後ろの文を指す非制限用法だと思うのですが。よろしくお願いします。

• 訳の添削をお願いします。

【質問】 お世話になります。 以下の訳が合っているかどうか宜しければ教えて下さいm(uu)m 宜しくお願いします。 What the parent is going through now is something we can never get to imagine and it so hard to heal such devastating incidents. 彼らの両親たちは今、何か私たちには想像しえないような苦難に陥っていて、そのような辛い破壊的な出来事から傷を癒しているんだろう。

• 次の文の英訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

From stratford in the north to Bath in the south and from Oxford in the east to Gloucester in the west, the Cotswolds is an area of historic sites, handsome towns and quiet, unspoilt villages with strange names such as Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and The Slaughters.

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

In Eq. (2・3) μis defined as          μ=M/( M? +M), (2・4) where M is the mass of the planet, γ, γ_1 and γ_2 are the distances from the center of gravity, the planet (i.e., the origin) and the Sun, respectively, which are given by             r^2=(x+1-μ)^2+y^2, (2・5)             r_1^2=x^2+y^2   (2・6) and              r_2^2=(x+1)^2+y^2.   (2・7) Furthermore, U_0 is a certain constant and, for convenience, is chosen such that U is zero at the Lagrangian point L_2. お手数ですがよろしくお願いいたします。

• More important is~の文

More important is the fact that ~の文について質問します。 ●Even more important is the fact that the modern individual is met from every angle by different and opposing value claims. ●What is more important is the fact that they even didn't believe in the possibility of such a catastrophe. どちらの文もネットでヒットした文ですが、正しい使い方なのかはわかりません。 どなたか正しい使い方をご指導ください。 よろしくお願いします。

• Different fromについて

A is different from B 上記の文は「AはBと異なる」になると思いますが、 「何がAとBとでは異なるのでしょうか?」 は以下のようにdifferenceと言う名詞を使うのでしょうか? What is the difference between A and B. もしくは以下のようには言えますでしょうか? What is diffrent from B to A? 実際分からなかった文章は以下です。 What was different from what you expected to your life in XXXX? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします。

It is important to note that not all temporal shifts and developments do this, but what we are most interested in is how deconstruction can be used to analyse when such temporal shifts, and crises, take place. Ofcourse part of this is to recognizse that such shifts cannot simply be seen as a clear-cut change from one order to another, for often there is overlap and blurring. 英語できる方翻訳お願いします><