• ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(私の病気の)恢復が始まるには二三週かかると思う。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします💦怖くて死にそうです。

The reason is that I am having difficulties getting over my ex girlfriend. We seperated many months ago but for some reason it's been very painfull for me the last few weeks. Again, i am sorry and I hope I will feel better about it soon and can forget her.

• It did not take to long beforeとは?

It did not take to long before, I think it was 2 weeks? that is ok, thanks for sending it to me ペンパルとの内容なのですが、前回届くまで何日くらいかかった?ときいたのですが、これがその返信なのですが、前回の小包は受け取ってないと言ってるのでしょうか??? It did not take to long before が上手に訳せませんでした。 以前物々交換をしまして、その時、小型包装物(追跡がない)で送ったのですが、受け取ってくれたと思っていたのですがdid not take to long beforeというのは長い間受け取らなかったよ。という意味合いでしょうか?

• 英文法

うまくなるまでどのくらいかかりますか?と聞く時 how long will it take me to learn to do it? how long do i have to be patient before I get better at it? こちら両方使えますでしょうか? もし、意味が両方伝わらない場合、どういった英文なら大丈夫ですか? わかるかたよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Chinese language must be very hard to learn I think it would take me a lifetime to learn it how long do you think it will take you to learn Chinese ?

• 英訳してみました

英訳してみました。どうでしょうか? ○その傷は治すのにかなりの時間がかかるだろう。 The wound will take a long time to heal. ○この傷は治るのに思った以上に時間がかかった。 It took me longer to heal this wound than I had expected.

• untilとbeforeの違いについて

「新しい車が来るまで2、3週間かかります」の英文で It will be a few weeks before you get the new car.が正解ですが beforeがuntilになることはできないのでしょうか。できないなら なぜか解説をお願いします!

• 日本語に訳して下さい!!

I know from previous relationship, in argument, if someone said something to hurt me, I know if I do something back it will make the argument worse, but I did anyway >.<;; but I think I'm better now than before

• 英訳について パート2

英訳について パート2 こちらが後の方の英文メールです。 長文申し訳ありません、宜しくお願いします‥!! Congratulations because of your tv appearance. Hey I had a date with the TV - star!!! Hahaha ...see, I'm not the only one who thinks you're very pretty! I would love to see it. Will it be on the internet? It would be my pleasure to show the world to you. I think it's not the nice food that makes a diner nice or it's not the nice scenery that makes something a great holiday. But it's also the person you go with and to see that that person is enjoying it. When we had diner it gave me so much pleasure to see that you were enjoying it and to see a smile on that pretty face of yours. We should make plans to do something together ...I'm going to stop mailing, because then I can still go to gym ... and you told me to take care of myself ... I almost feel forced to go to gym ... hahaha 以上です。 読んで下さり、ありがとうございます。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Finding a new apartment is really slow but I am trying to do everything I can to make it go faster. Now I have to wait about 2 weeks again until I can continue the search because after I sent an application to one place, they said they need 1-2 weeks until they can actually receive it. But after that, I think I might be able to find someting quite soon.. It's a "more expensive" way of doing things, kind of. Before they let you move into one of their rental apartments there is a certain amount of money that you need to pay first. And because it is alot of money, not money people do it this way and that's why there should be more apartments available for me. It's about 15 000-20 000   but my parents said they can lend the amount to me, because they don't want me to borrow money from the banks. And this money is something I will get back if/when I move, so it's not like I would actually loose th ose 15000-20000  Q__Q Ah, I don't know if you understood, but yeah, Finland likes to complicate things. I still love you and miss you so much. And I don't think sending e-mails will change what I feel and think about you. But I'm sure that when we meet again in real life it will be ever better than before.

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered