日本語に合う英語の並び順は?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の文を日本語に合うように並べ替える場合、どの順序になるかを問うています。
  • 具体的な文の例を用いて、選択肢ごとに正しい順序を選ぶ問題です。
  • 語順や文法ルールを理解し、正しい英語の文を選ぶ練習になります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

文法問題をおしえてください

日本語に合うように、英語を並べ替えた場合、選択肢の中のどの順序になるか。 問1:誰が電話に出たのですか? (answered,telephone,the,who)? (1)The telephone answered who? (2)The answered telephone who? (3)Who telephone the answered? (4)Who answered the telephone? 問2:そこで誰にあったのですか? (did,see,there,who,you)? (1)Who did you see there? (2)Did you there see who? (3)Who you did see there? (4)You did see who there? 問3:誰のコップが割れたのですか? (broken,cup was, whose)? (1)Whose broken cup was (2)Whose cup was broken? (3)Cup was broken whose? (4)Whose was broken cup? 問4:彼は、私が何を読んでいるのか尋ねた。 (asked,he,I,me,reading,was,what). (1)He asked me what I was reading. (2)He asked me what was I reading. (3)He asked me I was reading what. (4)He asked What I was reading me. 問5:セリーナはどの文章が最も大切だと思ったのですか? (did,document,important,is,most,which,Serena,the,think)? (1)Serena did think which most document is the important? (2)Did Serena think which document is the most important? (3)Which cocument did Serena think is the most important? (4)Which document is the most important did Serena think?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

問1:誰が電話に出たのですか? (4)Who answered the telephone? 問2:そこで誰にあったのですか? (1)Who did you see there? 問3:誰のコップが割れたのですか? (2)Whose cup was broken? 問4:彼は、私が何を読んでいるのか尋ねた。 (1)He asked me what I was reading. 問5:セリーナはどの文章が最も大切だと思ったのですか? (3)Which cocument did Serena think is the most important?

wave1234
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答、本当にありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を 教えて下さい! (1)Straford-upon-Avon is the town( )Shakespeare was bon. (1)which (2)where (3)why (4)which (2)( )you may say,I won't change my mind. (1)Whoever (2)Whomever (3)Whatever (4)Whenever (3)I bought a new book yesterday,( )I found very interesting. (1)that (2)which (3)what (4)who (4)The subject in( )I was came interested in my school days is mathematics. (1)which (2) that (3)where (4)when (5)This is ( )we came to understand each other. (1)which (2)who (3)for which (4)how (6)We stayed in an old house,( )roof was covered with snow. (1)which (2)who (3)whose (4)whom (7)Who the person to ( )you were speaking yesterday? (1)who (2)whom (3)that (4)whose (8)( )leaves the classroom last should switch off the light. (1)Whoever (2)Whatever (3)Whichever (4)Whenever (9)( )such a beautiful flower before,I was excited. (1)Seeing not (2)Not being seen (3)Not having seen (4)Not having been seen (10)( )along the street,I met John. (1)Walk (2)Walking (3)To walk (4)Walked (11)This medicine,if( )by children,will do them harm. (1)take (2)to take (3)taken (4)taking

• 問題を解いてみたのですが、間違えていますよね💦

次の[]に適する語を( )から選び、書きなさい。 (1)I have friend [who]can speak Chinese. (which. who. whose) (2)Here is a coin [that] I found yesterday. (who. that. whom) (3)I know the woman [who]with Jack. (who. walking. walked) (4)This is the novel [which] he wrote. (who. whom. which) (5)They saw a camera [which] by the photographer. (which. using. used) (6)We use [recycled] paper. (recycle. recycling. recycled) (7)He is a boy [whose] father is a musician. (who. whose. whom) (8)Who is that [crying] girl? (cry. crying. cried) (9)She lives in the house [that]has a lot of windows. (who. whom. that) (10)The girl [whose] we met last night was very tall. (who. whom. whose)

• この問題を教えてください!

次の____に適する語を( )から選び、書きなさい。 (1)I have friend ____ can speak Chinese. (which. who. whose) (2)Here is a coin ____ I found yesterday. (who. that. whom) (3)I know the woman ____ with Jack. (who. walking. walked) (4)This is the novel ____ he wrote. (who. whom. which) (5)They saw a camera ____ by the photographer. (which. using. used) (6)We use ____ paper. (recycle. recycling. recycled) (7)He is a boy ____ father is a musician. (who. whose. whom) (8)Who is that ____ girl? (cry. crying. cried) (9)She is lives in the house ____ has a lot of windows. (who. whom. that) (10)The girl ____ we met last night was very tall. (who. whom. whose)

• 英語の問題

1:l saw a horse () cost was brown. (1)which (2)its (3)whose (4)that 2:There was no comment from the two ladies () l thought were sure to protest. (1)of whom (2)who (3)whom (4)whose 3:l never saw Brando again () was a pity. (1)which (2)what (3)whom (4)where 4:John insulted Mary, () l would never do. (1)that (2)which (3)who (4)where 5:() is often the case with her she broke her promise. (1)When (2)As (3)It (4)There 解答と和訳お願いします

• what do you think 型の疑問文

こちら(http://okwave.jp/qa/q1315383.html)のページで回答されていた方にお尋ねしたいのですが。 私も「what do you think型の疑問文」の語順が覚束なかったので、検索して辿り着いたのが上のURLです。それで回答No.3の方のご回答がとてもわかり易かったのですが、一つ気になる点がありました。 以下引用します。 <前略> まずthinkの後に来る文章がSVなのかを考える必要があります。 なぜなら、whoもwhatもこのSであるときとそのように見えるだけのときがあるからなんですね。 元になる文章が(Do you thinkが入る前)によって変わるのがわかると思います。 1)Who did it? whoが主語 2)Who did it kill? whoが目的語 1)の場合はWho do you think did it?となりますね。 このitはあくまでも目的語です。 2)の場合はWho do you think killed it.となってkilledの主語がwhoであることを示します。 Whatの場合も同じことですので何が主語であるかを把握していればthinkの後がどんな形の非疑問文(肯定文・否定文)になるかがわかると思います。 これで1)の方は「なるほど」と納得したのですが、2)の方がちょっと気になりました。 上の段で「2)Who did it kill? whoが目的語」と先に記述してあるものの、下の段になると「2)の場合はWho do you think killed it.となってkilledの主語がwhoであることを示します。」となっています。 つまり上の段ではwhoが目的語として扱われていましたが、下の段ではwhoが主語として扱われています。 だから正しくは、Who did it kill? → Who do you think it killed? ではないかと思いました。 itだとややこしいので、sheにしてみます。 Who did she kill?(彼女は誰を殺したか。) → Who do you think she killed?(彼女が誰を殺したと思うか。) 私の理解が間違っていれば大変な無礼となりますが、ひょっとしてNO.3の回答者の方が間違ったのかもしれないと思い、質問いたしました。 私の理解が間違っているかどうかお教え下さい。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語問題

1:That tall man () just come in my father. (1)whose has (2)who has (3)whom has (4)which has 2:Ynkohama is the city () population is the second largest in Japan. (1)that (2)which (3)whom (4)whose 3:The woman () I thought was her mother turned out to be a total stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)about whom (4)whom 4:This is the house () he lived when young. (1)which (2)in which (3)in that (4)what 5:Japan is one of the few countries () people drive on the left. (1)how (2)what (3)where (4)which 解答と訳をお願いします

• 次の文で、

What did he think was the most important ability in life? の答え方で、He thought the ability for each individual to learn to laugh at himself was. で、(文法的に)良いでしょうか?

• 関係詞の問題で困っています。

関係詞の問題で困っています。だれかお願いします。 Q(  )に入る適当な語を記号で答えなさい。 1.(  ) surprised me most was a huge rock. (1)That (2)Who (3)Which (4)What 2.He is not (  ) he used to be. (1)which (2)who (3)that (4)what 3.This is the house (  ) Picasso lived as a child. (1)where (2)which (3)in where (4)when 4.This is the house (  ) John bought ten years ago. (1)where (2)which (3)in which (4)when 5.I went to Hong Kong,(  ) as warm as I had expected. (1)when wasn't (2)where it wasn't (3)where wasn't (4)which it wasn't 6.Tom said he was ill,(  ) was a lie. (1)who (2)which (3)that (4)when 7.The man (  ) I thought was a friend of mine turned out to be a stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)whom (4)of which

• 英語の文法問題です。

上の問題は、答えとともに訳もつけてほしいです。問題集に回答がないのでお願いします。タイプミスがあったらごめんなさい。 1 China is a country()I´ve wanted to visit for a long time.   アwhich イwhere ウin which エto which 2 ()wines the race will receive a blue ribbon.   アEveryone イAll that ウWhoever エWhomever 3 Mary is not()she was ten years ago.   アthat イwhat ウwhen エwhy 4 ()are you going to carry such a big suitcase for?   アHow イWhat ウWhere エWhy 5 ()is to blame for the accident?   アDo you think who イWho do you think ウWhom do you think エWho do you know 1 ジョーンズ氏には二人の娘がおり、二人とも結婚している。   Mr.Jone has two daughters,(of,married,both,are,whom) 2 彼に助けを求めるしかなかった。   (could,him,ask,all,was,we,do). 3 どんなに雨がひどくても、明日は出発しなければなりません。   I must start tomorrow,(it,no,may,matter,heavily,rain,how). 4 そんなことして何の役に立つのでしょうか。   (use,is,the,doing,what,of)such a thing? 5 タンザニアではどんな言語が話されていると思いますか?   (what,think,spoken,language,are,you,do)in Tanzania? 6 私には感謝の気持ちを表す言葉がなかった。   I had(with,no,to,which,words)express my gratitude.

• 英訳お願い致します

ご親切な方、お願いします。 次の英文に、日本語をそれぞれ英語に直して続けなさい。 There‘s the lady ______. 1列車でハンドバックをとられた。 2夫が今なお行方不明の 3彼がそのお嬢さんと結婚しようと思っている 4絵が一等賞になった whoseの代わりにof whichを用いなさい。 1 The house whose window are broken is Mr.Johnson‘s. 2 The house whose roof you can see was built by my uncle. 3 The table whose leg was broken was thrown away.